AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Anime tattoos

Kairu Rules Ya Dig Yew Neek™ is infamous around these parts Yew Neek™ is infamous around these parts Yew Neek™ is infamous around these parts Yew Neek™ is infamous around these parts Yew Neek™ is infamous around these parts Yew Neek™ is infamous around these parts Yew Neek™ is infamous around these parts Yew Neek™ is infamous around these parts Yew Neek™ is infamous around these parts Yew Neek™ is infamous around these parts Yew Neek™ is infamous around these parts Yew Neek™'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-11-2009 09:51 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: WII

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Moonlight View Post
    Well, nothing like not getting tattoos because it displeases someone else.
    hey i'm just sayin, i know how you conneticut girls are, my ex in the pic with me in my profile was from new haven plus i dated someone from hartford, tattoo's are cool over there but i'm just speaking the truth, also if you get one it's best not to get a visible one if you hope to have a succesful job.

Senior Member Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Yew Neek™ View Post
    hey i'm just sayin, i know how you conneticut girls are, my ex in the pic with me in my profile was from new haven plus i dated someone from hartford, tattoo's are cool over there but i'm just speaking the truth, also if you get one it's best not to get a visible one if you hope to have a succesful job.
    LOL, stereotyping people from different states ftw.

Not everyone here has tattoos. As for the job part, that depends on the job.

Of The Word Bearers Primarch Lorgar has a reputation beyond repute Primarch Lorgar has a reputation beyond repute Primarch Lorgar has a reputation beyond repute Primarch Lorgar has a reputation beyond repute Primarch Lorgar has a reputation beyond repute Primarch Lorgar has a reputation beyond repute Primarch Lorgar has a reputation beyond repute Primarch Lorgar has a reputation beyond repute Primarch Lorgar has a reputation beyond repute Primarch Lorgar has a reputation beyond repute Primarch Lorgar has a reputation beyond repute Primarch Lorgar's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-14-2010 05:06 AM
    Threads

And it's narrow minded thinking like that, that gets the poor guy with tattoo's and 25 years experience in his profession losing his job to some pasty white kid with no tattoo and maybe the quater of the same experience, just because the first said guy has tattoo's.

Ignorant.

Thunderbringer! RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto's Avatar
    Gil
    Drunk
    Gifts Cake
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-20-2017 12:40 PM
    Threads

figured I'd chime in since this thread is already de-railed beyond repair. I really like the Cammy tatt, Primarch. I dont plan on getting any anime characters on me but I have this idea in my head for a full sleeve incorporating the artwork from all of Mastodon's full-lengths and stuff inspired by the imagery of the lyrics.

As for the tatts or no tatts argument, I have nothing against tattoos done in good taste. I know thats totally subjective but for me it means i like tattoos with artistic merit that are placed and planned well on the body. I think tattoos look wonderful on women, and just like make up or a hair style they can really enhance a woman's attractiveness. Im talking about full on half sleeves and body art here, not the infamous "tramp-stamp"

To each his own. Primarch just wanted to share his tatts and invited us to share. Hopefully i'll be able to contribute some pics in the future when and if i get my own.
    Thanks to Wolley for the sexay siggeh! Good work, Wollz!
    On a mountain top
    Bearded RaShay slays demon
    Rocks out on guitar

Kairu Rules Ya Dig Yew Neek™ is infamous around these parts Yew Neek™ is infamous around these parts Yew Neek™ is infamous around these parts Yew Neek™ is infamous around these parts Yew Neek™ is infamous around these parts Yew Neek™ is infamous around these parts Yew Neek™ is infamous around these parts Yew Neek™ is infamous around these parts Yew Neek™ is infamous around these parts Yew Neek™ is infamous around these parts Yew Neek™ is infamous around these parts Yew Neek™'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

LOL, stereotyping people from different states ftw.

Not everyone here has tattoos. As for the job part, that depends on the job.
    Exactly, high paying or low paying, girls and guys with visible tattoo's do not end up working at offices, maybe a bar but not a real job.ppl with visible tattoo's become waiters untill they lose their jobs from complaining customers. and most of the time ppl getting tattoo's shouldn't be, if you have alot of body fat tattoo's arenot for you.
    ewwww, look at her arms and legs, disgusting

Of The Word Bearers Primarch Lorgar has a reputation beyond repute Primarch Lorgar has a reputation beyond repute Primarch Lorgar has a reputation beyond repute Primarch Lorgar has a reputation beyond repute Primarch Lorgar has a reputation beyond repute Primarch Lorgar has a reputation beyond repute Primarch Lorgar has a reputation beyond repute Primarch Lorgar has a reputation beyond repute Primarch Lorgar has a reputation beyond repute Primarch Lorgar has a reputation beyond repute Primarch Lorgar has a reputation beyond repute Primarch Lorgar's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Exactly, high paying or low paying, girls and guys with visible tattoo's do not end up working at offices, maybe a bar but not a real job.ppl with visible tattoo's become waiters untill they lose their jobs from complaining customers. and most of the time ppl getting tattoo's shouldn't be, if you have alot of body fat tattoo's arenot for you.
    Mate if you had a bit of idea about what your talking about i might take you seriously, you honest think people who have tattoo's that a visable end up being waiters?

Here is a perfect example, i have visable tattoo's and i bet i earn more than any person on this board (not to to be an idiot just proving a point). I work at the port of brisbane and take home anywhere between 1k and 2k a week and yeah i might not be filthy rich but i tell you now i earn more than most.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Primarch Lorgar View Post
    Mate if you had a bit of idea about what your talking about i might take you seriously, you honest think people who have tattoo's that a visable end up being waiters?

Here is a perfect example, i have visable tattoo's and i bet i earn more than any person on this board (not to to be an idiot just proving a point). I work at the port of brisbane and take home anywhere between 1k and 2k a week and yeah i might not be filthy rich but i tell you now i earn more than most.
    thats in aulstralian money so whats that really worth?and when i use to go out to sea i made more than that, especially when we hit the tax free zone, and the military dosen't allow visible tattoo's either.and i'm pretty sure after all my saving i have way more money than you.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

You really are an idiot, i refuse to engage in this childish and narrow minded debate with you when you clearly don't have an open mind about anything and need to result in childish bickering.

Thread killed, way to go.

Is Grimbo Scythe Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-04-2010 05:06 PM
    Threads

Well since the thread is already derailed, i just feel like mentioning my surprise on how many people that are a part of an anime forum are so closed to the idea of ink in the skin. It may just be me personally but how are people that found their way onto a forum that is dedicated to one of the most diverse forms of art so closed to one of the most expressive forms of art?
    THUG LIFE
    _(\_/)
    _(XX)
    (>_)>stupid bunny
    avatar by the uber talented Nespa

grim:

Unrelenting; rigid.Uninviting or unnerving in aspect; forbidding sinister.

Semper Fidelis

Senior Member Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Two things:

... What do tattoos have to do with body fat?
    ... do you know the difference between your personal preferences and actual fact?

Senior Member Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Black Guitar
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-24-2014 08:32 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: OG_APPLEJACKS

Quote Originally Posted by Eris View Post
    Tattoos seem to be a very big no-no in corporate America for whatever reason. I don't know how it is in Australia, but at least in Europe, neither tattoos nor piercings are very controversial in that respect.

The professional look is very important. Tattoos that aren't visible are okay but one on your neck or hands are inappropriate during the interview. I don't know why either but 9 times out of 10, you'll get the, "Don't call us we'll call you," speech.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Two things:

... do you know the difference between your personal preferences and actual fact?

thats what happens..................need i say more?

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

Um, just wanted to point out that she has her own tv show, BECAUSE of her tattoos.

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Gil
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

thats what happens..................need i say more?
    Yes, you do. Your image doesn't sufficiently answer both of my questions.

... and the woman in that image (i'm assuming it's a woman due to the url of the image - /d/pregnancy/, not to mention, the boob) is pregnant, and not simply "overweight". You could have at least paid attention to the image you chose.

I'm not entirely sure what you mean by "this is what happens", other than the fact you don't seem to particularly like tattoos on bodies (i'm assuming just female bodies, since those are the only examples you've provided) that don't fit a certain shape.
    Last edited by Miss Moonlight; 11-30-2009 at 08:46 AM.

Senior Member Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts 025 - Pikachu Ceiling Cat Albatross
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2014 02:52 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Two things:

According to my friend, it hurts alot more if you are getting a tattoo done on an area with more fat. Then again I'm only speaking for him.

My personal preference when it comes to tats is to each his/her own. Once its on, it stays there and its a pain in the butt to take off. I think most people get tats out of something personal. I want to get the tattoo I mentioned earlier in this thread because its personal to me. This should be a fact as well. I don't think someone that works in Rue 21 with a company logo tattoo got it designed on her/him cuz the dept store manager said its required.

Thunderbringer! RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto's Avatar
    Gil
    Drunk
    Gifts Cake
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-20-2017 12:40 PM
    Threads

nope, he's the same way in AF chat. Pick any subject and watch his idiocy boggle everyone's minds
    Thanks to Wolley for the sexay siggeh! Good work, Wollz!
    On a mountain top
    Bearded RaShay slays demon
    Rocks out on guitar

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

Quote Originally Posted by xAl-san View Post
    According to my friend, it hurts alot more if you are getting a tattoo done on an area with more fat. Then again I'm only speaking for him.
    Ive heard the opposite o.o;

According to my ex, it hurts a lot more when its close to the bone then on a fleshy area [ie- spine vs upper arm]

I know this has nothing to do with what Yew's rambling on about, but there -is- a problem with body fat and tattoos, but not what hes going on about. If you get a tattoo and gain weight, it warps it, and vise-versa.

In regards to anime tattoos, I thought about getting one for the longest time....till I started college. There was a girl who had a Sailor Mars tattoo, and it came out -beautifully-, but it just looked like the dumbest thing in the world to have a tattoo of. I dunno, maybe it depends on what the subject is, because Ive seen some awesome Motoko Kusanagi and B-ko tattoos

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

ppl get tattoo's than gain weight then it's ruined, thats why i showed the pregnant girl.she thought her tattoo was nice untill she got pregnant, and i mean it for everyone cuz most ppl gain weight when they get older. besides look at Kat, she has a tv show but if she ever has kids than grand kids you think they're gonna wanna go visit there wrinkly tattoo'd grandmother?

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by RaShayRitto View Post
    nope, he's the same way in AF chat. Pick any subject and watch his idiocy boggle everyone's minds
    Thank goodness i'm not the only one blow away by his ignorance.

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The same arguments over and over again, and nobody reads anyone else's posts, and huge pictures in every other post with broken markup.

I'm just gonna kill this thread. It has no future but pain and misery. So it's really euthanasia, and not murder.

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

Closed Thread

Thread Information