AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Vote For Claymore Second Season!!!

Junior Member jiyabil is on a distinguished road jiyabil's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-14-2009 09:58 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Vote For Claymore Second Season!!!

It has been two years since Claymore was put into anime. Now the author of Claymore is considering wether to make the second season of Claymore onto screen.

As we konw, the ending of Claymore Anime is different with manga, but the author promised that he could adapt the storyline so that the storyline of "Claymore Second Season" will be the same with the manga's.

The only thing he wants to know is wether people want to see it. So he made a vote for Claymore Season 2 on the website http://www.shomei.tv/project-752.html

If the voting is over 10,000 by March 31,2010, it means many people want to see Claymore anime, and he will probably put Claymore onto screen again. Otherwise not.

I am a Claymore fan and I think some of you are too. I hope that the moderator opens a new thread calling people who like Claymore to go to that website and vote for Claymore Season 2 ! Possibly we can see Claymore Season 2 in the next year ! Thank you!

BTW, the website is in Japanese, but it's really easy to vote becuase you only need to write your name and email, then click a button. If my request is allowed, I can give a guide with pictures to show you how to vote.

EDIT: I made a guide along with the proof on my blog, hoping it can help you. http://hi.baidu.com/hber2007/blog/it...229388a61.html

------------------------------------------------------
    GUYS THIS IS A FAN's PLEA, his name is kuroro and this may just work
    thank you

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2014 10:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Why would they make a "second season"? The first anime was already considerably different from the manga, so there's no way they could add on everything that has happened in the manga over the last several years.

The actual author of Claymore has nothing to do with the production of the anime, because I'm sure if he did, the anime would have been as good as the manga was...which it was not. His name is Norihiro Yagi, not "Kuroro".

I anything, the only thing that might happen to Claymore, is that like Fullmetal Alchemist, they'll create an entirely new anime to tell the real story of Claymore as it was told by its author.

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

Senior Member Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-20-2011 04:22 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Stupidest crap I have ever heard. Just because one fanboy wants a second season, it does not mean it will even be a profitable investment. Japanese directors are not going to pay attention to what American people want.

Junior Member jiyabil is on a distinguished road jiyabil's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-14-2009 09:58 PM
    Threads

REPLY to TOO TAIL,well actually this "kuroro" has some reputation for this kind of things. he has done it to 20 animes and he is not american, he lives in japan and will give it to the author himself. it may not be a hundred percent investment but there is always that chance of successs.
    REPLY to Gjallarhorn well maybe that's what they're really gonna do. i mean personally i find what they did to fullmetal alchemist good.

Member EverlastingLove has much to be proud of EverlastingLove has much to be proud of EverlastingLove has much to be proud of EverlastingLove has much to be proud of EverlastingLove has much to be proud of EverlastingLove has much to be proud of EverlastingLove has much to be proud of EverlastingLove has much to be proud of EverlastingLove's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-15-2009 06:13 AM
    Threads

These things never work. And I never heard of kuroro.

EXTROVERTED HERO Kamen Rider V3 Blue has a brilliant future Kamen Rider V3 Blue has a brilliant future Kamen Rider V3 Blue has a brilliant future Kamen Rider V3 Blue has a brilliant future Kamen Rider V3 Blue has a brilliant future Kamen Rider V3 Blue has a brilliant future Kamen Rider V3 Blue has a brilliant future Kamen Rider V3 Blue has a brilliant future Kamen Rider V3 Blue has a brilliant future Kamen Rider V3 Blue has a brilliant future Kamen Rider V3 Blue has a brilliant future Kamen Rider V3 Blue's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-07-2010 12:35 PM
    Threads

an American petition for the continuation of a Japanese show?...IT'LL NEVER WORK!

What?I enjoy some shojo series/characters...

Avie made by Wolley Xombii has a reputation beyond repute Xombii has a reputation beyond repute Xombii has a reputation beyond repute Xombii has a reputation beyond repute Xombii has a reputation beyond repute Xombii has a reputation beyond repute Xombii has a reputation beyond repute Xombii has a reputation beyond repute Xombii has a reputation beyond repute Xombii has a reputation beyond repute Xombii has a reputation beyond repute Xombii's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-21-2010 11:08 PM
    Threads

well the anime was pretty close to the manga until the last 2 episodes, i hope they could take off from b4 they started straying off the manga path.

Quote Originally Posted by RaShayRitto View Post
    this thread made me facepalm so hard my hand went through my skull and grabbed the head of the person reading over my shoulder before ripping their head off and pulling it through the hole in my head.

Junior Member MasterLuke is infamous around these parts MasterLuke is infamous around these parts MasterLuke is infamous around these parts MasterLuke's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-30-2009 01:11 PM
    Threads

hey guys!! we have to vote!!! we have reached only 6371 signatures!! we have to reach 10,000 signature by 31 march 2010!!!

guys spread this petition everywhere! contact the max number of people you know and make them to vote!!
    IL MIO PC PRENDE IL VOLO!!!!Messenger masterintheuniverse@hotmail.it
    XBOX360 Player http://card.mygamercard.net/IT/quote...rintheuniv.png
    :birra:Trattative concluse: schumyFast,ceramick,lor68pdit,exces,blasio,egimemo ,sidd,giljevic,anakin71,DjToffy,int main (),smoicol

Junior Member MasterLuke is infamous around these parts MasterLuke is infamous around these parts MasterLuke is infamous around these parts MasterLuke's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

6550 signature
    :birra:Trattative concluse: schumyFast,ceramick,lor68pdit,exces,blasio,egimemo ,sidd,giljevic,anakin71,DjToffy,int main (),smoicol

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

guys this is not bad!! we have reached just 6660 signatures...we must improve!!!

contact the max number of people you know and make them sign up!!!

Closed Thread

Thread Information