AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Ah! My Goddess DvD collections

Junior Member Joseph6055 is on a distinguished road Joseph6055's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2013 06:25 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Ah! My Goddess DvD collections

ok so im looking at buying the AH! My goddess collection at best buy and they have two to choose from. However, from looking on their site to order I cannot figure out what the differences are. Here are the links.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/AH+MY+GO...&skuId=8592837

and

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Ah+My+Go...&skuId=9480457

One is more expensive and was released in 2007 and the other in 2009. so if someone can please tell me what the difference is (besides the aspect ratio) I would greatly appreciate it.

Senior Member Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-13-2010 10:15 PM
    Threads

I own the 2007 boxset, and it's a keepcase. From what I've heard, the 2009 version is also a keepcase. So same thing, so go with the newer, cheaper version.

The aspect ratio should be the same on both, I think Best Buy just made a mistake there since I doubt Media Blasters would purposely mess with the widescreen settings.
    My name is Kakashi Hatake. What I like....I don't feel like telling you that. My dreams for the future...hmm, never really thought about that. As for my hobbies...well, I have many hobbies.

between light and shadow. naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-07-2010 12:03 PM
    Threads

They're both virtually the same so go with the cheaper one. Whilst you're at it pick up Flights of fancy if you don't already have it as that is season two and very very good.

Closed Thread

Thread Information