AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: (Darker than Black) I'm curious?

Member October_23 is a splendid one to behold October_23 is a splendid one to behold October_23 is a splendid one to behold October_23 is a splendid one to behold October_23 is a splendid one to behold October_23 is a splendid one to behold October_23 is a splendid one to behold October_23 is a splendid one to behold October_23's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-06-2009 06:34 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default (Darker than Black) I'm curious?

I started watching Darker than Black (stopped to finish Tokyo Majin) and was hooked by the paranormal assassins catergorized by their Messier code, and I'm curious. Does this catergorizing come into play in the series?

If so, then I'm confused. I've always held an interest in astrophysics and therefore astronomy, which is why I was like "Oo, cool" intially. However, what I recall about the Messier codes is that it only lists heavenly objects in the norther hemisphere. Which means you wouldn't be able to see them in Japan? And Hei's code, BK-xxx, that wouldn't be correct?

Did I miss something or am I misinformed (I'm no scholar!)? Or am I harping too much on one trivial point?

Just curious.

Member Dani0 has a reputation beyond repute Dani0 has a reputation beyond repute Dani0 has a reputation beyond repute Dani0 has a reputation beyond repute Dani0 has a reputation beyond repute Dani0 has a reputation beyond repute Dani0 has a reputation beyond repute Dani0 has a reputation beyond repute Dani0 has a reputation beyond repute Dani0 has a reputation beyond repute Dani0 has a reputation beyond repute Dani0's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-18-2009 12:36 PM
    Threads

Naw, it doesn't come into play. There really isn't that much astronomy in the series.

Other than the cops repeating Hei's BK-whatever star code over and over.

Member October_23 is a splendid one to behold October_23 is a splendid one to behold October_23 is a splendid one to behold October_23 is a splendid one to behold October_23 is a splendid one to behold October_23 is a splendid one to behold October_23 is a splendid one to behold October_23 is a splendid one to behold October_23's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-06-2009 06:34 PM
    Threads

Aw, darn. Could have been interesting.

Thanks for the reply, though!

Closed Thread

Thread Information