AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Table Top Rp for Beta Testing.

Thane of Mimics ShadowWalker has a reputation beyond repute ShadowWalker has a reputation beyond repute ShadowWalker has a reputation beyond repute ShadowWalker has a reputation beyond repute ShadowWalker has a reputation beyond repute ShadowWalker has a reputation beyond repute ShadowWalker has a reputation beyond repute ShadowWalker has a reputation beyond repute ShadowWalker has a reputation beyond repute ShadowWalker has a reputation beyond repute ShadowWalker has a reputation beyond repute ShadowWalker's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-07-2011 07:22 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Table Top Rp for Beta Testing.

All those interested in beta testing of D&D 3.5, let me know and we can finalize things. Due to circumstances out of our control( IE My Boss), I -just- got off of work and we will need to reschedule due to people moving around and things anyway.

For all you slackers that are either still working on characters, or for those that....Ya know....-want- to play but don't know how or anything.
    Let me know, or Nighthawk, and we will have it out.

Thanks! Email or PM any questions, concerns to me as you will.
    " I am the Walker of Shadows, the Stuff of Nightmares, and you have two choices pup, either you submit, or you die. Plain and simple, so decide, or I will for you; fair warning, I usually take the easy way out."

The Poet Sword Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2019 05:06 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Well, the only way I can see myself playing is if you post a date (or PM), and I have that day/night open. @_@;;;

I generally LARP Friday nights and play DnD with friends either Saturday or Sunday depending on what day the DM has to work.

With college and now a new job (every Thursday), my options are a bit limited. I have a character and everything, I just don't know the times or if I'll be available a week in advance. >.<

Perhaps the world was never meant to make perfect sense.

Closed Thread

Thread Information