AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Can you help a new guy translate 24 seconds of audio to English?

Junior Member joetex72 is a splendid one to behold joetex72 is a splendid one to behold joetex72 is a splendid one to behold joetex72 is a splendid one to behold joetex72 is a splendid one to behold joetex72 is a splendid one to behold joetex72's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-07-2010 04:54 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Can you help a new guy translate 24 seconds of audio to English?

I don't have the Kanji for it but this is what I could make out of the Romaji thanks to igarasi:

anna baito shite tanoka

fuketsu desu

bikkuri shichai mashita

anote no baito wa aru

maa ariccha arissho

ari nano ka

iya Ma... nani wa tomoare baitodai mo tamatta kotodashi... Battle Tour ni ikeru

minna omouzonbun battle ii makucchaou... tanoshimi ni shitete ne

This is the link to the audio in case something's wrong: http://hotfile.com/dl/15704565/df982...asi_2.zip.html

The text file in there is my first mock-up of the dialogue.

Senior Member october breath has a reputation beyond repute october breath has a reputation beyond repute october breath has a reputation beyond repute october breath has a reputation beyond repute october breath has a reputation beyond repute october breath has a reputation beyond repute october breath has a reputation beyond repute october breath has a reputation beyond repute october breath has a reputation beyond repute october breath has a reputation beyond repute october breath has a reputation beyond repute october breath's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-31-2010 01:51 AM
    Threads

i only listened to it quickly. I think they were talking about something with a part time job. Arubaito is part time job.
    あなたとーしょに海で歩かせて下さい。

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    dabura667 has a reputation beyond repute dabura667 has a reputation beyond repute dabura667 has a reputation beyond repute dabura667 has a reputation beyond repute dabura667 has a reputation beyond repute dabura667 has a reputation beyond repute dabura667 has a reputation beyond repute dabura667 has a reputation beyond repute dabura667 has a reputation beyond repute dabura667 has a reputation beyond repute dabura667 has a reputation beyond repute dabura667's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-29-2012 01:16 AM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

You were working at that kinda place?

It's dirty.

I was shocked.

Are you fine with such a job?

Well, I guess you could say I'm fine with it.

you're fine with it, huh...

no... well, anyways, I saved up some money from work... so I can go on the Battle Tour.

Let's all battle to our heart's content... Look forward to it, ok?
    「意味分かんねぇ」が口癖
    エロゲに興味無いんだよ!(´・ω・`)mjd

Junior Member joetex72 is a splendid one to behold joetex72 is a splendid one to behold joetex72 is a splendid one to behold joetex72 is a splendid one to behold joetex72 is a splendid one to behold joetex72 is a splendid one to behold joetex72's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-07-2010 04:54 AM
    Threads

Thank you very much, dabura. I thought animeforum had abandoned me.

Closed Thread

Thread Information