AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Music/Bands you just can't stand.

Biggest Furuba Fan Ever YukiSohma^-^ has a reputation beyond repute YukiSohma^-^ has a reputation beyond repute YukiSohma^-^ has a reputation beyond repute YukiSohma^-^ has a reputation beyond repute YukiSohma^-^ has a reputation beyond repute YukiSohma^-^ has a reputation beyond repute YukiSohma^-^ has a reputation beyond repute YukiSohma^-^ has a reputation beyond repute YukiSohma^-^ has a reputation beyond repute YukiSohma^-^ has a reputation beyond repute YukiSohma^-^ has a reputation beyond repute YukiSohma^-^'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-05-2010 11:08 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Justin Bieber. he looks and sounds like hes 10.
    I rather be hated for being myself then being loved for someone i'm not!

Member 1Inuyasha is infamous around these parts 1Inuyasha is infamous around these parts 1Inuyasha is infamous around these parts 1Inuyasha is infamous around these parts 1Inuyasha is infamous around these parts 1Inuyasha is infamous around these parts 1Inuyasha is infamous around these parts 1Inuyasha is infamous around these parts 1Inuyasha is infamous around these parts 1Inuyasha's Avatar
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-31-2010 12:37 PM
    in fuedal Japan with Kagome,Shippo,Sango,Miroku,and Kilala
    Threads

Taylor Swift
    Miley Cyrus
    Jonas Brother
    High School Musical
    Soulja Boy
    Chris Brown
    Most country,rap,and R&b songs.
    Music is starting to fail more and more as time goes on.
    Alot of others but its to long to tell you all who i hate.

(\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(") <-- this is bunny copy and paste him into your signature so he can overtake the world!

Senior Member The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-23-2011 08:57 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: goku100107

Country
    Rap
    Green Day
    My Chemical Romance
    The Beatles

Senior Member Condey has a reputation beyond repute Condey has a reputation beyond repute Condey has a reputation beyond repute Condey has a reputation beyond repute Condey has a reputation beyond repute Condey has a reputation beyond repute Condey has a reputation beyond repute Condey has a reputation beyond repute Condey has a reputation beyond repute Condey has a reputation beyond repute Condey has a reputation beyond repute Condey's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-28-2010 06:23 PM
    Threads

Most mainstream stuff. Not because I have some wierd penchant for being a super cool "Non-conformist" but because I hear it so much that it becomes stale faster then any other music. If a song gets old to me, I want it to get old because I choose to listen to it non-stop.

For example, I've heard that Bad Romance song by Lady Gaga so many times that it makes me physically ill.
    Last edited by Condey; 03-14-2010 at 07:50 PM.
    ~Condey, The Northamerimori~

Senior Member deep blue has a reputation beyond repute deep blue has a reputation beyond repute deep blue has a reputation beyond repute deep blue has a reputation beyond repute deep blue has a reputation beyond repute deep blue has a reputation beyond repute deep blue has a reputation beyond repute deep blue has a reputation beyond repute deep blue has a reputation beyond repute deep blue has a reputation beyond repute deep blue has a reputation beyond repute deep blue's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-12-2010 12:12 AM
    Threads

Lucky for me I love all music, from rap to Gregorian chanting.

However, there have been some bands and songs that I can`t really stand. Such bands that come to mind are Staind, Creed, and Nickelback. I still like to give all music a chance, though, and not reject an entire genre based on one song.

I also recognize the difference between the artist themselves, their music, and politics behind the music. There may be lots of artists I don`t like as a person, but I do like their music. At the same time, I may not approve of the politics in the making of music, such as having an artist pay someone to come up the lyrics rather than having the artist make it themselves, but I still may like the outcome. For example, Stars Are Blind from Paris Hilton. Her as an artist is a joke, but I like the song.

I`m also willing to make a distinction from what bands used to be and what they are now. I liked the Offspring when they came out with Smash - that was a wicked album, but their subsequent stuff didn`t really float my boat. That could be attributed to other things, though. Growing up, for example. Older Korn used to be super angry and aggressive, but as they got older and had less things to be angry about, their music changed.
    Last edited by deep blue; 03-14-2010 at 08:40 PM.
    "A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool."

Member oigrrrl805 has a reputation beyond repute oigrrrl805 has a reputation beyond repute oigrrrl805 has a reputation beyond repute oigrrrl805 has a reputation beyond repute oigrrrl805 has a reputation beyond repute oigrrrl805 has a reputation beyond repute oigrrrl805 has a reputation beyond repute oigrrrl805 has a reputation beyond repute oigrrrl805 has a reputation beyond repute oigrrrl805 has a reputation beyond repute oigrrrl805 has a reputation beyond repute oigrrrl805's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-05-2012 12:42 PM
    Threads

Bring Me The Horizon - bad music, Oliver sucks at vocals and they mostly get attention because all the little scene girls have wet dreams about him.

My Chemical Romance

Skrewdriver - I don't like the lead singers voice. Saga made their songs more listenable with her tribute albums.
    Along with most of the Rock Against Communism scene and Nazi bands.

I don't like any grindcore, mainstream rap, or black metal.

Blood On The Dance Floor is at the bottom of the "suck" list.
    Last edited by oigrrrl805; 01-04-2012 at 03:25 PM.

Member oigrrrl805 has a reputation beyond repute oigrrrl805 has a reputation beyond repute oigrrrl805 has a reputation beyond repute oigrrrl805 has a reputation beyond repute oigrrrl805 has a reputation beyond repute oigrrrl805 has a reputation beyond repute oigrrrl805 has a reputation beyond repute oigrrrl805 has a reputation beyond repute oigrrrl805 has a reputation beyond repute oigrrrl805 has a reputation beyond repute oigrrrl805 has a reputation beyond repute oigrrrl805's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-05-2012 12:42 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by headphonegirl View Post
    Miley cyrus - if she didnt have her dad no one would of even heard of her and she has to much money
    Why does everyone automatically think this? Billy Ray was a one hit wonder. If anything, he is famous because of Miley.

Bread's Best Friend Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts 004 - Charmander
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-24-2010 02:12 PM
    Threads

Taylor Swift and Metal (and sub-genres). Enough said.
    "Up is Down"

Junior Member sweatpea21 is on a distinguished road sweatpea21's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2010 04:03 PM
    Threads

Justin Bieber - -- i CANNOT stand him in this video.. he looks like he's 8 years old!

Cannot stand Kanye West nor P. Diddy

Junior Member Cracker_Azz_Rapper has a reputation beyond repute Cracker_Azz_Rapper has a reputation beyond repute Cracker_Azz_Rapper has a reputation beyond repute Cracker_Azz_Rapper has a reputation beyond repute Cracker_Azz_Rapper has a reputation beyond repute Cracker_Azz_Rapper has a reputation beyond repute Cracker_Azz_Rapper has a reputation beyond repute Cracker_Azz_Rapper has a reputation beyond repute Cracker_Azz_Rapper has a reputation beyond repute Cracker_Azz_Rapper has a reputation beyond repute Cracker_Azz_Rapper has a reputation beyond repute Cracker_Azz_Rapper's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2010 03:46 AM
    Threads

Happy Hardcore. I'll smack a kandi kid silly, and their music does not help me hate them less.

Geek of Games GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts Jade Disc Cookie Cookie
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-28-2017 05:24 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: GameGeeks

Does just about anything from the US count?

つき *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts 001 - Bulbasaur Cowboy Hat Dr Who Tardis
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-30-2021 04:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I've figured it out!
    Justin Bieber looks so kidish because of his hairstyle framing his mouth.
    When he sings, his mouth opens and it looks like it take up more than half of his face, which is already pretty small and kid-like.
    (It also doesn't help that in his music videos, the girls are always taller then him)

EDIT: Also, he overuses the word love in his songs.
    Really, how many girls can he "love"?
    Last edited by *Tsuki*; 03-29-2010 at 12:36 AM.

Geek of Games GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

I listened to a bit from him and he sounds average to me.

Junior Member Cracker_Azz_Rapper has a reputation beyond repute Cracker_Azz_Rapper has a reputation beyond repute Cracker_Azz_Rapper has a reputation beyond repute Cracker_Azz_Rapper has a reputation beyond repute Cracker_Azz_Rapper has a reputation beyond repute Cracker_Azz_Rapper has a reputation beyond repute Cracker_Azz_Rapper has a reputation beyond repute Cracker_Azz_Rapper has a reputation beyond repute Cracker_Azz_Rapper has a reputation beyond repute Cracker_Azz_Rapper has a reputation beyond repute Cracker_Azz_Rapper has a reputation beyond repute Cracker_Azz_Rapper's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

whoever said 'anything from the us' is both xenophobic and wrong.

Junior Member Zero332484 has much to be proud of Zero332484 has much to be proud of Zero332484 has much to be proud of Zero332484 has much to be proud of Zero332484 has much to be proud of Zero332484 has much to be proud of Zero332484 has much to be proud of Zero332484 has much to be proud of Zero332484's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-18-2010 12:23 PM
    Threads

Can't stand Nickelback or Soulja Boy. I don't like metal much either.

Gil
    Paranoid
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Cracker_Azz_Rapper View Post
    whoever said 'anything from the us' is both xenophobic and wrong.
    I'd like to point out that it's all a matter of opinion so there is no right or wrong. As such, I can't be wrong.

Member Zabimaru's Roar has a reputation beyond repute Zabimaru's Roar has a reputation beyond repute Zabimaru's Roar has a reputation beyond repute Zabimaru's Roar has a reputation beyond repute Zabimaru's Roar has a reputation beyond repute Zabimaru's Roar has a reputation beyond repute Zabimaru's Roar has a reputation beyond repute Zabimaru's Roar has a reputation beyond repute Zabimaru's Roar has a reputation beyond repute Zabimaru's Roar has a reputation beyond repute Zabimaru's Roar has a reputation beyond repute Zabimaru's Roar's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2010 03:19 PM
    Threads

Justin...effin'...Bieber
    "I didn't come here so that we could paint each other's toenails like it was some kind of slumber party, I came here to kick your a*s!"

Junior Member julay is a splendid one to behold julay is a splendid one to behold julay is a splendid one to behold julay is a splendid one to behold julay is a splendid one to behold julay is a splendid one to behold julay is a splendid one to behold julay's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-10-2010 04:08 AM
    Threads

Greenday:- oh fed up of listening to their songs.

Junior Member RefrainCodeAbridged has a reputation beyond repute RefrainCodeAbridged has a reputation beyond repute RefrainCodeAbridged has a reputation beyond repute RefrainCodeAbridged has a reputation beyond repute RefrainCodeAbridged has a reputation beyond repute RefrainCodeAbridged has a reputation beyond repute RefrainCodeAbridged has a reputation beyond repute RefrainCodeAbridged has a reputation beyond repute RefrainCodeAbridged has a reputation beyond repute RefrainCodeAbridged has a reputation beyond repute RefrainCodeAbridged has a reputation beyond repute RefrainCodeAbridged's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-31-2010 09:09 AM
    Threads

I can't stand Miley Cyrus! Jeez! I don't see why everyone likes here, she has this weird hoarseness to her voice that makes her sound like she's 2 or 3 decades older than she really is D:
    I need someone awesome to rp with here, http://codegeass/us/forum/!

CODE ABRIDGED IS THE BEST ABRIDGED ON YOUTUBE!!! xD
    Sorry, just fangirling overe here~ ^ -^

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei's Avatar
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Gifts Favorite Bioshock Syringe Bioshock Eve
    Mentioned
    274 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-27-2019 06:35 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aozorapen

~Can't stand any Disney stars. I can't understand how people can go gaga over such mediocre pop.
    ~Taylor Swift and Justin Bieber. Most cringeworthy.
    ~Country, rap. But hey, maybe it's because I listen to too much japanese music. It's just different, somehow.

-I found Lady Gaga pretty bad at first, but now I find her songs okay, perhaps even good.

できねぇ時?
    そん時ゃ諸共心中だよ

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by xRiikox View Post
    -I found Lady Gaga pretty bad at first, but now I find her songs okay, perhaps even good.
    I was the same way until she really started showing off her uniqueness. The Bad Romance video is an awesome callback to Warhol sensibilities.

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei's Avatar
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Gifts Favorite Bioshock Syringe Bioshock Eve
    Mentioned
    274 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-27-2019 06:35 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aozorapen

Quote Originally Posted by Cracker_Azz_Rapper View Post
    I was the same way until she really started showing off her uniqueness. The Bad Romance video is an awesome callback to Warhol sensibilities.
    Bad romance was good. Yeah, she's unique. Only she would wear a metal headpiece in public. The kind of thing you go, "Hey, that's cool!" at but would cringe if you actually had to wear it. Kudos to her for that. And she actually can sing.

できねぇ時?
    そん時ゃ諸共心中だよ

Junior Member imaCHAN is a name known to all imaCHAN is a name known to all imaCHAN is a name known to all imaCHAN is a name known to all imaCHAN is a name known to all imaCHAN is a name known to all imaCHAN's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-13-2010 09:08 AM
    Threads

I don't like the Disney pop rubbish (like Miley Cyrus, Jonas Brothers etc.)
    Rap/R&B
    Most 'older stuff' (The Beatles, Elvis etc. - Sorry, too much of it in my childhood)
    Country
    Bands like My Chemical Romance and so forth.

You may be thinking that I don't like music but I actually LOVE music.
    Some pop is okay (not the new stuff but some of the older stuff), Rock/Metal like Evanescence, J-Rock/J-Pop (but mainly J-Rock), and Soundtracks
    ~Hope Estheim~
    ~Kanda Yuu~
    ~Kyouya Otori~
    ~L Lawliet~
    ~Luck Gandor~
    ~Roy Mustang~
    ~Sephiroth~
    ~Sesshomaru~

not straight edge sylvi has a reputation beyond repute sylvi has a reputation beyond repute sylvi has a reputation beyond repute sylvi has a reputation beyond repute sylvi has a reputation beyond repute sylvi has a reputation beyond repute sylvi has a reputation beyond repute sylvi has a reputation beyond repute sylvi has a reputation beyond repute sylvi has a reputation beyond repute sylvi has a reputation beyond repute sylvi's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2010 10:22 PM
    Threads

Three Days Grace. One of those bands that I cannot ****ing stand. It's boring, anti-climatic, and full of stupid, worthless angst that is about as relevant as any Linkin Park song topic. Disturbed is the same way; while slightly more musically inclined, they still love to make their music boring and overproduced.

Simple Plan, simply because they shouldn't have ever been successful because they sound horrible in theory and in action. A pop band even more dumbed down than the likes of Sum 41, with song topics covering their worthless despair from Junior High - High School, running away from home, dreaming like a tasteless prepubescent boy about holding a girl in their arms, and blaming the rest of the world on being inferior. It's a shame this kind of **** sells.

The Casualties. Even a bigger disgrace to punk than Simple Plan, because they -technically- play punk rock, but they also spend hundreds of dollars spiking their stupid hair, wearing 32 bullet belts at once, ruining perfectly fine leather jackets with paint and BADASS SPIKES, and god knows what else I'm forgetting - probably about 40 pairs of Chinese-made Doc Martens in every ****ing color imaginable. They're boring sellouts who are an absolute disgrace to their genre and SURPRISE SURPRISE, everyone loves them because stupid 15 year old punks will eat up whatever crap a bunch of clowns decked out in str33t punx gear will **** out of the faceless machine.

Insane Clown Posse. This doesn't need much explaining. They're horrible musicians. They're a joke, and I think they know it. Unfortunately, their massive fan-base hasn't caught on yet, and they take themselves more seriously than a 90 year old war veteran takes the Battle of the Bulge. Juggalos. Juggalettes. Ninjas. Whatever the hell else they call themselves, they make themselves look even trashier than they probably were before they got their brand new copy of The Ringmaster.

There's probably more bands I haven't ripped to shreds, but I think you get the point.

resurrected from apathy,
    i saw the dark and it saw me.

Kimberly makkuro kiba has a reputation beyond repute makkuro kiba has a reputation beyond repute makkuro kiba has a reputation beyond repute makkuro kiba has a reputation beyond repute makkuro kiba has a reputation beyond repute makkuro kiba has a reputation beyond repute makkuro kiba has a reputation beyond repute makkuro kiba has a reputation beyond repute makkuro kiba has a reputation beyond repute makkuro kiba has a reputation beyond repute makkuro kiba has a reputation beyond repute makkuro kiba's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-27-2010 04:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

JUSTIN BEIBER [however you spell his name] and LADY GAGA! I am tired of hearing about them, and it's DRIVING ME CRAZY!!!!

I don't like their kind of music, and hearing about them every 5 minutes doesn't help at all...
    Click my Shadow Lugia~ You know you want to~

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information