AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Defining a Decade

Awaken Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Mario 1-Up Mushroom Aria Neko Mario Piranha Plant
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-16-2022 04:19 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Defining a Decade

So I was thinking to my self the other day, and I realised that we're almost at the end of this decade, (sure went fast). But then I thought, what excately will this decade be remembered as? What sorts of things will be specific only to the past 10 years? Time, of course, will tell eventually, but I'd thought I'd put question out there to see what you guys think.

What will 2000-2009 be remembered as?

Technology, politics, key figures (people), entertainment, Economics, world changing events.
    The Brighter the Light the Darker the Shadow

Cowboy Psychologist Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2013 12:07 AM
    Threads

Media demagoguery, war, escalation of nuclear tension, the usual stuff.

I don't think much in the way of celebrities will be remembered; too many celebs getting too much face time makes any one stand out less. Even MJ's death took a hit as other celebs died in rapid succession.

Bad Memory
    Last edited by Forgotten Show; 10-24-2009 at 04:52 PM.

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Forgotten Show View Post
    escalation of nuclear tension
    When did that happen? As I see it, nuclear tension isn't a fraction of what it was half a decade ago.

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

Member milenium3 has much to be proud of milenium3 has much to be proud of milenium3 has much to be proud of milenium3 has much to be proud of milenium3 has much to be proud of milenium3 has much to be proud of milenium3 has much to be proud of milenium3 has much to be proud of milenium3's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-03-2010 02:26 PM
    Threads

mmmm...I think that this decade will be remembered as the decade of the boom of technology,as the worst period of environment...
    ore-tachi no mirai wa doko e tone yuku no darou ka? http://www.frozenflamestreetblog.blogspot.com/

Senior Member Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-20-2011 04:22 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The decade where people bought boat loads of toilet paper because they thought the world would end in 2012.

Also a time where movie CGI quality is almost nonexistent.

Cowboy Psychologist Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Eris View Post
    When did that happen? As I see it, nuclear tension isn't a fraction of what it was half a decade ago.
    As this decade will be studied in the context of other decades, and with [presumably] full knowledge of all of the events within the decade, 2000-2009 will be remembered in part as that decade within which two pretty crazy dictators started developing means to use nuclear weapons (Iran and Korea, to speak nothing of Russia's involvement with the former) and one other nation with developed nuclear weapons and delivery systems is beginning to collapse (Pakistan).

Bad Memory

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

As this decade will be studied in the context of other decades, and with [presumably] full knowledge of all of the events within the decade, 2000-2009 will be remembered in part as that decade within which two pretty crazy dictators started developing means to use nuclear weapons (Iran and Korea, to speak nothing of Russia's involvement with the former) and one other nation with developed nuclear weapons and delivery systems is beginning to collapse (Pakistan).

Bad Memory
    Hm, I guess you are right. The doomsday clock does read 5 minutes to midnight as of 2007, after all. That's the closest since the '80s.

Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I'm more than a little impressed that's still around. Thems be some dedicated wiki-contributors.

Bad Memory

Gil
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I'm more than a little impressed that's still around. Thems be some dedicated wiki-contributors.

Bad Memory
    It's not a wikipedia thing though. It's the bulletin of atomic scientists that publishes the doomsday clock.

boopaloop! None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Xmas Tree Lamborghini Grapes
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-01-2011 03:21 AM
    Threads

I am pretty surprised the whole 'OMG. THERE ARE TERRORISTS AMONG US' hasn't been mentioned.

From illegitimate data spying from part of the governmental institutions or other associates to Guantanamo.

Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Eris View Post
    It's not a wikipedia thing though. It's the bulletin of atomic scientists that publishes the doomsday clock.
    Ah, I should have said 'dedicated wiki-contributors' for keeping it up to date. Now that I think about it, though, that's par for course for them, and I should have expressed surprise that the BoAS is still kickin' the clock around. Good catch.

Hawk, I'm not sure terrorism will be viewed in any greater detail than "used as a pretext for invasion by the United States of Afghanistan," maybe adding Iraq in there. Terrorism has existed in full force around the world ever since WWII ended; it just happened to hit the U.S. when the news media (see aforementioned demagoguery) became more popular/influential than ever. As you're outside of the U.S., I'm not all that sure how the rest of the world views terrorism, since everyone else has lived with it (especially in Europe and SW Asia) for a lot longer than the U.S. has. I have to make a few assumptions for this argument, though, so if I'm wrong please correct me.

Bad Memory

STN-J Witch Hunter Robin Sena has a reputation beyond repute Robin Sena has a reputation beyond repute Robin Sena has a reputation beyond repute Robin Sena has a reputation beyond repute Robin Sena has a reputation beyond repute Robin Sena has a reputation beyond repute Robin Sena has a reputation beyond repute Robin Sena has a reputation beyond repute Robin Sena has a reputation beyond repute Robin Sena has a reputation beyond repute Robin Sena has a reputation beyond repute Robin Sena's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2016 11:55 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Let's not forget the age of reality shows.
    320 years have passed since the coven sank into the dark

I may have been born in The United States, but running through my veins is 70,000% UK blood.

Here's something from my blog:
    http://www.animeforum.com/blog.php?1...y-Special-Blog

Senior Member Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-06-2012 04:02 PM
    I live at my house. haha I know right hilarious?
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

We'll be remembered by the least popular president (Bush)
    Abu Ghraib, 9/11, First black President, Al qaeda, the fear towards 2012, the bulk of the "go green" movements, Kayne West, Hurricane Katrina, Deaths of MJ/Farrah Fawcett/Patrick Swayze!/BILLY MAYES/...etc.

The Real World was way before the millennium I'm pretty sure. So I don't think the reality shows were a 00's thing, maybe a '90's.
    Last edited by Annie Hall; 10-24-2009 at 08:15 PM.

Senior Member sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m's Avatar
    Gil
    Yeehaw
    Gifts Ariel Fox Snowman
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-15-2019 01:15 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: pppascal

I'm surprised that no one has said anything about the first black president.
    It must be too obvious. :|

Senior Member Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

I mentioned it...

boopaloop! None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Xmas Tree Lamborghini Grapes
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-01-2011 03:21 AM
    Threads

Ah, I should have said 'dedicated wiki-contributors' for keeping it up to date. Now that I think about it, though, that's par for course for them, and I should have expressed surprise that the BoAS is still kickin' the clock around. Good catch.

Hawk, I'm not sure terrorism will be viewed in any greater detail than "used as a pretext for invasion by the United States of Afghanistan," maybe adding Iraq in there. Terrorism has existed in full force around the world ever since WWII ended; it just happened to hit the U.S. when the news media (see aforementioned demagoguery) became more popular/influential than ever. As you're outside of the U.S., I'm not all that sure how the rest of the world views terrorism, since everyone else has lived with it (especially in Europe and SW Asia) for a lot longer than the U.S. has. I have to make a few assumptions for this argument, though, so if I'm wrong please correct me.

Bad Memory
    I didn't take enough time to expand my point.
    What I was pointing to was, that never before have state institutions ever had so many capabilities into tracking down regular citizen's finances/private life happenings as nowadays. All being justified under the premise 'we protect you from yourself... under you there are dangerous individuals mumbling Quran verses and trying to destabilize our society through tactical violence' (I am exaggerating right now, I sure hope no one gets offended). So many violations of data privacy as some developed nations have seen this decade done exactly through those state actors who are supposed to do their best to protect citizens from such abuses and then on another level of breaching attempts of the declaration of human rights of Geneva by such a political power who wants to serve as role-model to the international community...
    these issues concern and worry me, and I am sure it also does the same for others too.

If anything... this decade was another proof of badly defined Machiavellian/consequentialist international and domestic procedures.
    Last edited by None of the above; 10-24-2009 at 09:30 PM.

Senior Member sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m's Avatar
    Gil
    Yeehaw
    Gifts Ariel Fox Snowman
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-15-2019 01:15 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: pppascal

Quote Originally Posted by Wolley View Post
    I mentioned it...
    Sorry, missed that. Mah bawd.

Senior Member Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-17-2011 12:15 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Wolley View Post
    We'll be remembered by the least popular president (Bush)
    Abu Ghraib, 9/11, First black President, Al qaeda, the bulk of the "go green" movements...

Bush will be judged more kindly by history than the pundits and pollsters of today. Give it 15 years or so. Maybe more.

Abu Ghraib was really bad. But it's off the radar. These sorts of things happen, they're just not supposed to happen when we're involved. No comment on Obama. Al Qaeda has been around longer than ten years, and will continue to be around. Kind of like trying to kill a hydra. The green movement is only beginning to take off...this decade will probably be recognized for starting it, and Gore will receive a lot of credit, whether or not it's all due him.

I agree about the green movement. If Obama is worth anything, the alternative energy, clean energy, etc sectors will take off. Hopefully without raising gas sky high. It'll be a cold day in hell before I drive something like a Smart Car. There should be a viable electric or alternative fueled vehicle of every class within the next ten years. Ethanol will be big.

Here in Amarillo, we have city-wide wireless internet. You have to sign up and pay for it, but you can use it anywhere. Speed isn't that great...but it's better than what you can do on a cell or blackberry. Think 3-5mbps. I bet within ten years that will be widespread in every major city, and may even become a public utility. Maybe it's not that new, remember I'm from a small town that has a negative budget. Texas is still new to me.

We have flying cars. Watch that one. I'm excited. They're really not that expensive in the grand scheme of things - about as much as a Porsche. 80,000, if memory serves. Yeah, that's a lot of money. But it flies.

Could this be the decade we stop buying foreign oil? Probably not. But we could begin the process, depends on who invests. Google T. Boone Pickens and wind farms, for an example.

Other less than happy things...in the next ten years, the US becomes a socialist third world nation, or some form of authoritarian government. Or we crash completely, and break up by region. If we don't get our spending under control, if we implement widespread welfare programs that we can't afford, if we fail to recover our job market...what happens? What do people do when they can't find work? What do those who work do when they can't afford to live because of skyrocketing taxes and prices, and stagnant wages - of course the wages will be stagnant because the market sucks and competition is fierce for what jobs there are. Eventually we're spending more than we can make...we're doing that now...and our dollar becomes worth less than the paper its printed on. Somewhere in there we have civil unrest of some sort, and the gov't will have some sort of crackdown, and the republic will fall.

That could happen in ten years.

Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Sa5m View Post
    Sorry, missed that. Mah bawd.

I wasn't mad or anything ^-^

I think this decade will also be known for autotunes (the voice editing software that makes everyone sound like robots)

Senior Member Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2022 08:14 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Politics more than anything.

- Same Sex Marriage was made legal by some major developed nations.

- First black president.

- Global Warming became a major political issue.

- Also funny that the 2000s have no universally accepted name, unlike the 80s / 90/s etc.

- George Bush.
    Nonon Jakuzure - Best Kill la Kill bae
    Ota "The Cutest Otaku" 2016 - Lol, how's your account doing lately? Oh wait.
    Pretty damn great! #spoke2soon

The Palmtop Tiger blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Hedgehog PPG Bubbles Alice
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2018 07:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: blueangel06661 Steam ID: blueangel06661

Ignorance & the Internet.

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Interested in Pop-Up Cafes in Japan? Dango News is the place for you.
    Dango News
    | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram

みんなで歌おうよ!
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-14-2013 06:58 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Quote Originally Posted by -Raiken- View Post
    - Also funny that the 2000s have no universally accepted name, unlike the 80s / 90/s etc.
    How about The Current Decade? In the next decade, it will become The Previous Decade, and in the decade after it, it will become The Decade Before, etc. etc..

Senior Member Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by akuNoHikari View Post
    How about The Current Decade? In the next decade, it will become The Previous Decade, and in the decade after it, it will become The Decade Before, etc. etc..
    Well technically I guess that would make some sense but even so that still isn't universally accepted like the 70s / 80s / etc.

みんなで歌おうよ!
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-14-2013 06:58 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Quote Originally Posted by -Raiken- View Post
    Well technically I guess that would make some sense but even so that still isn't universally accepted like the 70s / 80s / etc.
    I just did a Google search. Apparently, some people have already "invented" a name for this decade.

http://www.spudart.org/blogs/randomt.../3901_0_3_0_C/

Yeah, dude. It's The Double Oh's!

Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by akuNoHikari View Post
    I just did a Google search. Apparently, some people have already "invented" a name for this decade.

http://www.spudart.org/blogs/randomt.../3901_0_3_0_C/

Yeah, dude. It's The Double Oh's!
    Read the comments following that short essay. They are not officially accepted universally, as you may of read it was his idea and his idea alone to name it that. It takes more than five people for something to be universally accepted. I'm sure someone in another state doesn't know about the guy in McDonalds. Though, that would be a decent name for it.
    Last edited by Anime Forum; 10-25-2009 at 12:07 PM.

Closed Thread

Thread Information