AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: does anyone still play world of darkness?

Member Unrested has much to be proud of Unrested has much to be proud of Unrested has much to be proud of Unrested has much to be proud of Unrested has much to be proud of Unrested has much to be proud of Unrested has much to be proud of Unrested has much to be proud of Unrested's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-23-2009 10:10 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default does anyone still play world of darkness?

a while back - when i still lived in the states and had time - i use to play my fair share of pen and paper rpgs which i miss dearly (yes some do exsist here in japan, but its not too popular and super rare to find).

one i played was world of darkness. you know everything made by white wolf? vampire the masquerade, wraith oblivian, mage the acsension etc.

i only play old world of darkness and until recently did not even know they cam out with a new world of darkness.

has anyone played it yet? any reviewis, thoughts, etc? it doesnt even exist here. so i was wondering if it was worth ordering off amazon.
    when you have nothing left to burn...set yourself on fire.

The Poet Sword Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2019 05:06 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I actually LARP NWoD every Friday, and ST Changeling every other Friday. We have a group that does a few venues, I take part in Vampire: The Requiem and Changeling, and I have read up a bit on Geist and Mage, and a tiny bit on Werewolf. (We have a werewolf game too)

I've come to enjoy them as games. I've never played them table top, though. d10 is an interesting system, coming from a guy that plays DnD 3.5 every week.

Perhaps the world was never meant to make perfect sense.

Closed Thread

Thread Information