AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: MacAttack!

Junior Member Galen has a brilliant future Galen has a brilliant future Galen has a brilliant future Galen has a brilliant future Galen has a brilliant future Galen has a brilliant future Galen has a brilliant future Galen has a brilliant future Galen has a brilliant future Galen has a brilliant future Galen has a brilliant future Galen's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-10-2010 05:43 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default MacAttack!

+
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

This is dedicated to everyone who has gotten pissed off at their cruddy Macs! I Directed and filmed this movie in my Video Production class. It is a silent movie and I directed it to be silent, but part of the assignment was to add sound effects. To watch it the way it was meant to be, feel free to mute the video.

Junior Member LillianRed is a name known to all LillianRed is a name known to all LillianRed is a name known to all LillianRed is a name known to all LillianRed is a name known to all LillianRed is a name known to all LillianRed's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-19-2009 05:41 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default I lol'ed

I lol'ed. Had a sort of "keystone cops" feel to it. Not sure if it was intentional, but definitely had a slapstick vibe. I liked.

Closed Thread

Thread Information