AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Seeking California Anime Fans and Gamers

Junior Member GZROnline is on a distinguished road GZROnline's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-23-2009 04:30 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Seeking California Anime Fans and Gamers

Our organization (GZR) is currently trying to gather together all the California Gamers / Cosplayers / Anime fans in general. I believe it's better if we all get to know eachother, hang out (video game practices, go out to eat together, or just chill... pretty much anything), and even plan to go to future gaming and anime conventions together. We also want to get to know all of you so we know what events to throw for everyone... meaning small cons to big cons throughout the year, contest with prizes (currently working on one for our YouTube channel), suggestions for what you would like to see at ours (Kin-Yoobi Con) and other organizations conventions (Such as what panels would you like? What games should be at the cons? Tournaments and Competitions? And whatever else you would like to see at the cons). Please reply to the following four questions before anything else if you live in the State of California :

+ The City you live in?
    + The cons (or tournaments) you've gone to or are planning on going to?
    + The pros & cons you've seen or heard of from most conventions (or tournaments)?
    + What you're interested in, what you like to do or would like to do?

I'm hoping this thread will help bring together Gamers / Cosplayers / Anyone who likes video games or anime that live near one another, and the feedback will help me and others get an idea of what you're looking for.

Thanks and hopefully we'll see each other around
    If you are interested in Upcoming Anime Conventions in California, [Click Here]

Member Exarion Sekura Ishtar is a splendid one to behold Exarion Sekura Ishtar is a splendid one to behold Exarion Sekura Ishtar is a splendid one to behold Exarion Sekura Ishtar is a splendid one to behold Exarion Sekura Ishtar is a splendid one to behold Exarion Sekura Ishtar is a splendid one to behold Exarion Sekura Ishtar is a splendid one to behold Exarion Sekura Ishtar is a splendid one to behold Exarion Sekura Ishtar's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-06-2009 04:33 PM
    Threads

Hey! XD

I live in Burbank, I have gone to Anime Expo '07 and '08 but that's the only big convention I've been to so far.

Hmm....I can't really think of anything to say for the pros and cons, I've had good experiences at conventions so far.

Hmm....well, in terms of games, I love the Zelda series, Final Fantasy VII, Kingdom Hearts and a few others that aren't part of a series.
    In terms of anime, my favorites include Rurouni Kenshin, Evangelion and Yu-Gi-Oh: Duel Monsters.....

My other interests include pretty much anything related to Japan or Egypt. I am studying art in college and I love drawing manga style.....
    I am not really sure of anything else to say at the moment.....
    ~*Link likes Dark Link!*~

If ya have MySpace and/or Facebook and wanna talk about awesome anime, add me! ^_^
    Myspace: http://www.myspace.com/linkofhyrule23
    Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=27329784968&ref=share#/LinkTheHeroOfTime?ref=profile

Junior Member GZROnline is on a distinguished road GZROnline's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-23-2009 04:30 PM
    Threads

Thank you for responding to this thread. I've found tons of people that live in California through forums like this. I will be setting something up soon so that you may all communicate with each other, that way we get to know one another.
    If you are interested in Upcoming Anime Conventions in California, [Click Here]

Closed Thread

Thread Information