AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: ...

Senior Member Legit has a reputation beyond repute Legit has a reputation beyond repute Legit has a reputation beyond repute Legit has a reputation beyond repute Legit has a reputation beyond repute Legit has a reputation beyond repute Legit has a reputation beyond repute Legit has a reputation beyond repute Legit has a reputation beyond repute Legit has a reputation beyond repute Legit has a reputation beyond repute Legit's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-21-2009 05:40 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default ...

So, I said "Manfriend -> pedo" and FlashD banned me. I seriously think this is abuse, not that I care. He's just really annoying. I don't see how that was bad; I've/others have said worse without a second-look.

Senior Member Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2022 08:14 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Legit View Post
    So, I said "Manfriend -> pedo" and FlashD banned me. I seriously think this is abuse, not that I care. He's just really annoying. I don't see how that was bad; I've/others have said worse without a second-look.

Honestly if you didn't care you wouldn't be posting a thread about it.
    Secondly maybe it would of been better to private message someone higher in command and not post this where everyone can see.

--Gli..tched Post--
    Nonon Jakuzure - Best Kill la Kill bae
    Ota "The Cutest Otaku" 2016 - Lol, how's your account doing lately? Oh wait.
    Pretty damn great! #spoke2soon

Senior Member Legit has a reputation beyond repute Legit has a reputation beyond repute Legit has a reputation beyond repute Legit has a reputation beyond repute Legit has a reputation beyond repute Legit has a reputation beyond repute Legit has a reputation beyond repute Legit has a reputation beyond repute Legit has a reputation beyond repute Legit has a reputation beyond repute Legit has a reputation beyond repute Legit's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by -Raiken- View Post

Honestly if you didn't care you wouldn't be posting a thread about it.
    Secondly maybe it would of been better to private message someone higher in command and not post this where everyone can see.

--Gli..tched Post--
    1) I don't care. He's just annoying and must have some sort of hate towards me. He doesn't deserve his status.

2) You realize you're spamming this thread by posting your post with nothing but uselessness.

3) I don't care if everyone sees it.

Senior Member Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2022 08:14 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Legit View Post
    1) I don't care. He's just annoying and must have some sort of hate towards me. He doesn't deserve his status.

2) You realize you're spamming this thread by posting your post with nothing but uselessness.

3) I don't care if everyone sees it.
    Alright, this will be the last time I post on this thread.
    Now now now, how would my posts be spam and useless? I told you the truth and if you cannot handle that then fine.

If you don't care then why post it? I doubt this post will affect his status in any way and your obviously trying to bring the rep of flash down by making a thread everyone can observe.

You should care, you should have that respect.

--Gli..tched Post--
    Nonon Jakuzure - Best Kill la Kill bae
    Ota "The Cutest Otaku" 2016 - Lol, how's your account doing lately? Oh wait.
    Pretty damn great! #spoke2soon

Goddess (Mom <333) Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Dr Who Tardis Dr Who SonicScrewdriver Dr Who K9
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2011 02:24 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

because it was an inappropriate comment. If you would have read the rules, you would realize that we keep the chat G rated due to the wide range of ages that visit the site. Flash is a well respected and well-liked admin. He deserves his position more than you will ever realize, with the amount of work that he does to keep the site and the graphics area running, he is invaluable to me alone. Any further issues with an admin can be taken to PC to either Kaitou Ace or myself. Thank you.
    A simple kiss can warm an entire body

Banned Forum / Chat teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed's Avatar
    Gil
    Dead
    Gifts Bleach Kon Ice Cream Heart
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-27-2010 02:21 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Legit knows the rules for chat and forums very well as he is not new to this place. He's been here for years now.

I was watching the whole thing yesterday. You really did deserve the ban because you were out of the chances to stay in chat. Flash is not the kind who'd abuse his power like you said he did. Bans were also never random. There're always reasons for them. Flash warned you to behave but you didn't listen. You never listened to us anyways. All you ever do is troll people and act like a butthead. You know better than to start a thread about this here.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by teed View Post
    Legit knows the rules for chat and forums very well as he is not new to this place. He's been here for years now.

I was watching the whole thing yesterday. You really did deserve the ban because you were out of the chances to stay in chat. Flash is not the kind who'd abuse his power like you said he did. Bans were also never random. There're always reasons for them. Flash warned you to behave but you didn't listen. You never listened to us anyways. All you ever do is troll people and act like a butthead. You know better than to start a thread about this here.
    I don't care that I got banned - I just think he should have done it on a comment that I made far worse.

Also, I honestly didn't have any idea that would be ban-worthy comment as many people joke about pedophiles. I think he should have made it on a comment that needed far more justice on.

Alright, this will be the last time I post on this thread.
    Now now now, how would my posts be spam and useless? I told you the truth and if you cannot handle that then fine.

If you don't care then why post it? I doubt this post will affect his status in any way and your obviously trying to bring the rep of flash down by making a thread everyone can observe.

You should care, you should have that respect.
    I just wanted to know the reason that I possibly offended him. Being banned doesn't make me cry. And I don't know FlashD, and barely anyone does except chat-going members, so I don't particularly care about his reputation. And thanks for one more of your useless posts, moron.
    Last edited by Legit; 10-12-2009 at 07:14 PM.

Closed Thread

Thread Information