AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Sesiki's Sig Thread

Ph. D. in Pokomon Climaximus has a reputation beyond repute Climaximus has a reputation beyond repute Climaximus has a reputation beyond repute Climaximus has a reputation beyond repute Climaximus has a reputation beyond repute Climaximus has a reputation beyond repute Climaximus has a reputation beyond repute Climaximus has a reputation beyond repute Climaximus has a reputation beyond repute Climaximus has a reputation beyond repute Climaximus has a reputation beyond repute Climaximus's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-10-2011 03:35 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: gamrtagnotfound

From the very beginning to now you can tell you've improved ALOT. I love your vector sigs, the colors in em work really nicely together, but I'd have to say the lollipop one in your latest post is my favorite. All yo sigs be lookin' sexy as hell though ;o

I posted that ---> Sзsικι has a reputation beyond repute Sзsικι has a reputation beyond repute Sзsικι has a reputation beyond repute Sзsικι has a reputation beyond repute Sзsικι has a reputation beyond repute Sзsικι has a reputation beyond repute Sзsικι has a reputation beyond repute Sзsικι has a reputation beyond repute Sзsικι has a reputation beyond repute Sзsικι has a reputation beyond repute Sзsικι has a reputation beyond repute Sзsικι's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2009 08:14 PM
    Threads

Yeah. Crit/comment/rating/pickone.
    and thank you for the comments gordy-o =]
    Last edited by Sзsικι; 10-13-2007 at 03:11 PM.
    »╔═══════╗«

»╚═══════╝«

Twin Cerberus Assasian Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-13-2011 03:23 PM
    I have no memory to tell u, and even if I did u would die hearing it looking at the barrel of my gun
    Threads

You of given yourself more space to work with on the SoraxRiku one Siki, it looks like you were trying to squish them together with the little space you had^_^;

But I still like it, nice background and filters/maps blended together and it seems to me that the text is just outta place because it's type, I don't think, fits in with the feel of the tag. Oh! Plus I love that Shadow tag you made awhile back, it's is total ownage^^;(it's the only word I can think of this early in the morning)

Oi! Here is my result too of that vector tut that you made, personally I loved how you explained it well.....I'm glad you can actually make a tut cause I can't T_T. If you want to see the different versions that I made of it just check out my Dazzle thread aswell:

"Sarcasm is my body's defense against your stupidity"-Unknown

I posted that ---> Sзsικι has a reputation beyond repute Sзsικι has a reputation beyond repute Sзsικι has a reputation beyond repute Sзsικι has a reputation beyond repute Sзsικι has a reputation beyond repute Sзsικι has a reputation beyond repute Sзsικι has a reputation beyond repute Sзsικι has a reputation beyond repute Sзsικι has a reputation beyond repute Sзsικι has a reputation beyond repute Sзsικι has a reputation beyond repute Sзsικι's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I love the outcome! I don't like her boobs in the bottom but I do love it none the less!

Last edited by Sзsικι; 10-18-2007 at 01:40 PM.
    »╔═══════╗«

»╚═══════╝«

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Default Sesi's Sig Thread of Doom~

My old thread went somewhere and is to never be found... Nuuu... ;-;
    But I'm posting my new stuff here now. ^_^
    No oldies!! I'm only posting stuff never before seen on AF!

--

--

--

Was a gift to a friend~
    --

For my dear Buns~
    --

For my love~
    --

K that's that for now =] More later.
    »╔═══════╗«

»╚═══════╝«

Anime Sekai Kenkyuuin GrimStride™ has a reputation beyond repute GrimStride™ has a reputation beyond repute GrimStride™ has a reputation beyond repute GrimStride™ has a reputation beyond repute GrimStride™ has a reputation beyond repute GrimStride™ has a reputation beyond repute GrimStride™ has a reputation beyond repute GrimStride™ has a reputation beyond repute GrimStride™ has a reputation beyond repute GrimStride™ has a reputation beyond repute GrimStride™ has a reputation beyond repute GrimStride™'s Avatar
    Gil
    Cynical
    Gifts Systems NES Systems NES Controller Iron Man MkII
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-01-2011 10:45 AM
    Threads

as expected,great sigs by my favourite critic

i really like this one

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Oh yeah guyver I got a psd pack out now that has that sig in it if you're interested pm me and ill link you to the site its on ^_^
    »╔═══════╗«

»╚═══════╝«

Promised Protector Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Ceiling Cat Gurren Kamina Glasses Cow
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-24-2014 05:38 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

These are really, really good Sesiki! I like the signatures you create, because they always have a sense of depth in them that I can't seem to yet accomplish yet. I really can't wait to see more of what you'll create!

Moderator Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Be Mine Alfa Romeo Spider JTS Mario Blue Shell
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-12-2017 03:31 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Very nice stuff you got going here. Things you might want to improve on are the visibility of the C4Ds you use. Try not making the clear. Try blurring them and brushing on top of them in order to make them blend more. You might also want to make your signatures slightly larger to give you more a work space. The last one on your list is the best i think.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Serated View Post
    Very nice stuff you got going here. Things you might want to improve on are the visibility of the C4Ds you use. Try not making the clear. Try blurring them and brushing on top of them in order to make them blend more. You might also want to make your signatures slightly larger to give you more a work space. The last one on your list is the best i think.

I only used c4d's in the first 3 and in them you can see them plenty nough. I don't really use brushes cept spatter. I also like small sigs because i don't want negative space.
    »╔═══════╗«

»╚═══════╝«

Twin Cerberus Assasian Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-13-2011 03:23 PM
    I have no memory to tell u, and even if I did u would die hearing it looking at the barrel of my gun
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Sзsικι View Post

For my love~
    This one is my favorite! Such intense emotion and yet the tag's elements compliment one another. I just think you over did it with the filters, especially the orange and purple one >.>; But hey it's all good.

I think your love would love this one too lol May your kisses be as intense as that one!

"Sarcasm is my body's defense against your stupidity"-Unknown

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

K this is just smudge tool.. I sorta made a planet in it.

--

--
    »╔═══════╗«

»╚═══════╝«

Ph. D. in Pokomon Climaximus has a reputation beyond repute Climaximus has a reputation beyond repute Climaximus has a reputation beyond repute Climaximus has a reputation beyond repute Climaximus has a reputation beyond repute Climaximus has a reputation beyond repute Climaximus has a reputation beyond repute Climaximus has a reputation beyond repute Climaximus has a reputation beyond repute Climaximus has a reputation beyond repute Climaximus has a reputation beyond repute Climaximus's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-10-2011 03:35 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: gamrtagnotfound

Great sigs again. Last one in your first post is by far my favorite you've done so far. In your newer ones the motion blur look you tried needs a bit of work. But you're a fast learner, you'll have it down pretty damn quickly.
    (you have to settle for a rep IOU... or imagination reps, your choice :3)

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

i go with IOU ;] anywho thats meh tag wall. and uhm what else oh yeah the motion blur **** was just for a sotw themed speed.
    »╔═══════╗«

»╚═══════╝«

Just a Whisper ~RiOtFoRpHoEnIx~ has a reputation beyond repute ~RiOtFoRpHoEnIx~ has a reputation beyond repute ~RiOtFoRpHoEnIx~ has a reputation beyond repute ~RiOtFoRpHoEnIx~ has a reputation beyond repute ~RiOtFoRpHoEnIx~ has a reputation beyond repute ~RiOtFoRpHoEnIx~ has a reputation beyond repute ~RiOtFoRpHoEnIx~ has a reputation beyond repute ~RiOtFoRpHoEnIx~ has a reputation beyond repute ~RiOtFoRpHoEnIx~ has a reputation beyond repute ~RiOtFoRpHoEnIx~ has a reputation beyond repute ~RiOtFoRpHoEnIx~ has a reputation beyond repute ~RiOtFoRpHoEnIx~'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-09-2010 09:13 AM
    Threads

Awesome work and keep up the good work, although not so sure one before last on your tag wall as it's too bright for my eyes o.o lol... but could be me and also the Spiderman pop-out signature looks a little off but the rest look pretty awesome.Favourites would have to be the gift signature you did for Skatz and the Superman Pop-out. Look forward to seeing the next time you update which speaking of >.< About time I did mine also ~ PhoenixChan*~ x
    Sig thread Last Updated: Not Updated

| Back Old Skool - Signature by myself truly. |
    |Still Learning Photoshop CS2|
    |

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

--

--

--
    Also I've been putting things on Deviant Art!! soooo [REMOVED] and watch me =]
    Last edited by FlashD; 10-26-2007 at 07:58 AM. Reason: Advertising is not allowed
    »╔═══════╗«

»╚═══════╝«

Kick off your stilettos .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-30-2010 06:59 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I thought I had been here before o_O You got some really cool talent girl! I like the new ones you made a lot, though on the second one... the lines/brushes looks a bit jagged?

Imo the stock doesn't blend in too much, well it does but it looks like the background is kind of eating it a bit too much xD ... but in overall I think you did a great job on everything. Keep it up!

No lies, just love. | tumblr | deviantart (dead)

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

For my dear Fallen~
    --
    »╔═══════╗«

»╚═══════╝«

Senior Member Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-29-2010 12:41 PM
    Threads

Sesiiiii! I didn't know you were a sig maker. >=[
    My favorite -so far- is the Superman sig. Even though the blur motion is a little odd-ish looking. The one I dislike the most is the Spiderman sig with the yellow filter; the color and glow was distracting to me when what I really wanted to do was study your style for 3D sigs.
    By the way, why don't you make avatars?
    Last edited by Bucky Katt; 11-21-2007 at 02:59 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I'm not good at making them.

My first try at Fallen's gift. Failed attempt.
    --
    »╔═══════╗«

»╚═══════╝«

Senior Member Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-29-2010 12:41 PM
    Threads

That's not too bad for a 'failed attempt.' A little on the thin side, but -hey- it's alright. The orange-y curve is a bit distracting, but without it -I guess- the sig would have had too many neutral colors.

Junior Member Rai-Rai is a splendid one to behold Rai-Rai is a splendid one to behold Rai-Rai is a splendid one to behold Rai-Rai is a splendid one to behold Rai-Rai is a splendid one to behold Rai-Rai is a splendid one to behold Rai-Rai is a splendid one to behold Rai-Rai's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-14-2007 06:08 PM
    Threads

Found you! ;_; I thought I lost ya somewhere in this universe.. xD

Cool... do one for me! >w<
    In this world, there might be only sorrow
    But someday, tomorrow will be our hope.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I can make you one if you tell me what you'd like.. .Or if you just want a surprise =]
    »╔═══════╗«

»╚═══════╝«

Junior Member Rai-Rai is a splendid one to behold Rai-Rai is a splendid one to behold Rai-Rai is a splendid one to behold Rai-Rai is a splendid one to behold Rai-Rai is a splendid one to behold Rai-Rai is a splendid one to behold Rai-Rai is a splendid one to behold Rai-Rai's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-14-2007 06:08 PM
    Threads

Make me a surprise! LOL. xD
    In this world, there might be only sorrow
    But someday, tomorrow will be our hope.

Senior Member ChibiSasukex has a reputation beyond repute ChibiSasukex has a reputation beyond repute ChibiSasukex has a reputation beyond repute ChibiSasukex has a reputation beyond repute ChibiSasukex has a reputation beyond repute ChibiSasukex has a reputation beyond repute ChibiSasukex has a reputation beyond repute ChibiSasukex has a reputation beyond repute ChibiSasukex has a reputation beyond repute ChibiSasukex has a reputation beyond repute ChibiSasukex has a reputation beyond repute ChibiSasukex's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-01-2010 09:44 AM
    Threads

I just found this graphics thread of yours and i really like the banner with pinkness on it
    Heske ~ Cousin

Miss I ~ sister

[~] Gummy Bears & Muffins rule [~]

K N Cousin

Closed Thread

Thread Information