AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Midara - Random Chick Ecchi - Warning V2

Senior Member omicron_15 omicron_15's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-22-2005 05:22 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Hmm haven't made a wall in a bit decided to make one today, found this pic in a cool doujin "Midara" by Yumisuke Kotoyoshi, just some art off the back cover, funny thing is the girl isnt even in the manga.. spent alot of time fixing the image the quality was a bit low very grainy pic so i needed to redraw and stuff...

Well im going to go to sleep, its too late, but im planning on working on this some more tell me what you think of it so far........ Ja.

the pic is a bit echi so just incase your offended and stuff...

//edit changed the txt some added in the japanes title
    -=[ねこ 軍]=-

-=[壁 紙 二 裏]=-

Senior Member ownerizer ownerizer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-25-2004 11:53 PM
    Threads

Dude, that art is really creepy. But do you even think before making a wallpaper, or do you just slap a bunch of random stuff together? That background is ugly and makes no sense at all. Soooo yeah, the wallpaper lost me. You also need to learn to compress, it takes FOREVER for my little 56k to load that.
    "You should buy some weird japanese car that gets like 100 miles a gallon and its fuled by like leaves or something" -Bednar
    "They're all sexy cars." - default
    "Hey Kid! Ima computa! Stop all tha downloadin!"

Senior Member escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-25-2009 07:58 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

You know what the pic disturbs me a bit lol because of her breast. It looks like it's gonna fall off no offense. The bg is pretty cool. umm what else well you did a good job at recoloring.

☃ Snowmen! ☃
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-13-2009 08:17 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

The angle of the character and the angle of the background seem to not blend. By adding a shadow to the character, not only will she be grounded but will also give depth. I would also like to see you play up the font a bit!

also, it is spelt "ecchi" and in the future, please explain why it is "ecchi" since not everyone knows japanese. thanks! (that's to everyone!&#33

Pink is the new Pooky
    Party it up in Wallpapers
    | join the AF Gaia guild!
    "Spilt coffee has a sad remembrance of old"- from a plastic bag seen on the train

musing of a mod : Illuminated Spirits : Theme: uber_pink

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-11-2004 08:46 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

This is the kind of wallpaper that I don't give a rat's donkey what the background looks like... the character is so hot that a blank, white background would suffice.

Senior Member ownerizer ownerizer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-25-2004 11:53 PM
    Threads

Originally posted by Miko@Jan 15 2004, 01:41 PM
    the character is so hot that a blank, white background would suffice.
    now that I think about it, a white, blank, background would be optimal.
    "You should buy some weird japanese car that gets like 100 miles a gallon and its fuled by like leaves or something" -Bednar
    "They're all sexy cars." - default
    "Hey Kid! Ima computa! Stop all tha downloadin!"

Junior Member nucleardesignate nucleardesignate's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-15-2004 06:02 PM
    Threads

I like it the way it is.. and some people like wierd backgrounds.. (it is pretty wierd)

Senior Member omicron_15 omicron_15's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-22-2005 05:22 AM
    Threads

Pooky i did add a shadow, to me it seems the light is coming down from above so a shadow would be underneath her so thats where i put it, i originally had it bigger but i made it smaller for the version i uploaded, my attached image is the shadowless version.......i guess the shadow i put in looks like its part of the bg
    -=[ねこ 軍]=-

-=[壁 紙 二 裏]=-

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-08-2004 07:40 PM
    Threads

Ok, i know it is way late to replay to this, but i like your work alot omicron, your really good, and personally, i love the way you do backgrounds, very original. Keep up the good work.
    "The world is a stage, we're all merely puppets who have yet to cut our strings."

~Chaos~

Senior Member Candy-chan is on a distinguished road Candy-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-14-2004 05:28 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

hm, i agree about the weird breasts but yeah the bg is pretty cool. You do have a lot of talent omniny ^^
    maybe try making the red in the bg nearer her hair color

Butterfly of Gadgets gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-03-2009 02:24 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

it looks way more better with the shadow.......i think the bg looks good to......good work

Senior Member wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts PPG Bubbles Aria Neko
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-22-2014 04:34 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: wizzadoo

Hm, interesting wp! I like it the way it is!

Serie~Blue Eternity EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-08-2009 09:31 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Hehe it's interesting, but it's not my style Anyway aside from that, I'm not too sure about the BG, it doesn't feel right for some reason :blink:

Closed Thread

Thread Information