AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Prince of Tennis

Cold-Blooded IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess's Avatar
    Gil
    Asleep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2011 10:46 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Wink Prince of Tennis

Since it's not supernatural(in it's own meaning) and not mecha(could say that...) so I think it is going to the right thread. So : Prince of Tennis.

I just saw this anime(It's pretty long, but it was too short for me) and I have just a few more episodes to go of Another Story. It's strange for me(since I know myself the best) to get hooked up on Sport anime, but I just couldn't stop watching it.(Sounds like I'm crazy) (Probably because I like bishounens ). I think it has the best storyline that they could create for this anime and that this is extremely cool. I liked it very much.
    So would you tell me about what you think of this anime and what is your favorite characters/character & why?

My favorite character is Kirihara Akaya, because I love bad guys, and even though he wanted to get rid of his demon, he became demon again in the end . He Is Cute.

Ok fine, I'm writing too much. Here you go, please respond!
    It is stupid to be afraid to die, but the most stupid thing is to be afraid to live.

Junior Member newanimemusic is on a distinguished road newanimemusic's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-28-2009 02:12 PM
    Threads

I never watched it too much but I do remember that it was about some guy who liked to play tennis (lol duh) I know that others that I know loved the anime and when I asked them why, they said it was a pretty intense anime. If this is true, then maybe some of you guys should go and play Tennis in real life . It's a fun sport ;D.

The Man With No Signature The Grey Crane has a reputation beyond repute The Grey Crane has a reputation beyond repute The Grey Crane has a reputation beyond repute The Grey Crane has a reputation beyond repute The Grey Crane has a reputation beyond repute The Grey Crane has a reputation beyond repute The Grey Crane has a reputation beyond repute The Grey Crane has a reputation beyond repute The Grey Crane has a reputation beyond repute The Grey Crane has a reputation beyond repute The Grey Crane has a reputation beyond repute The Grey Crane's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-12-2010 10:09 AM
    Threads

Sports anime (in general and as a genre) are the best in the industry when it comes to character development, the only downside is the development seems pretty much predictable at times. It is also an exciting genre as far as i'm concerned and even non-sports fans could easily get hooked. Prince of Tennis is no different, in the genre's sense, it's nowhere beyond the borderlines of average. There are tons of better sports anime out there but i can't deny POT's good points even though i never really liked it.

Story's average, a boy wonder which slowly climbs his way up the big leagues. He meets friendly and villainous rivals along the way. It promotes teamwork and practice, so on and so forth...

The action (in the form of games) is not unusual in the genre, characterized by over-the-top reactions and factual exaggeration. Factual exaggeration meaning while the moves looked crooked they're all fleshed out from reality. POT is undeniably faithful to the sport despite its seemingly 'WTF??' nature.

I'm not surprised that Icepriestess loves it, given the fact that sport shows can easily hook viewers and of course, POT's great charmers - the bishies.

Closed Thread

Thread Information