AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Worried.

Senior Member Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-17-2011 12:15 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Go for it if it's important to you. I've tracked down old friends, and we chat once in a while online. But friends change, people change. I, for one, am freakin' terrible at keeping in touch with people. Facebook and texting have helped with that, but you'd have to hold a gun to my head to get me to sit down and write a letter.

I have friends across the country. I don't talk to them often, but they're still friends. We're all just bad at keeping in touch.

Senior Member Anime-Prince has a reputation beyond repute Anime-Prince has a reputation beyond repute Anime-Prince has a reputation beyond repute Anime-Prince has a reputation beyond repute Anime-Prince has a reputation beyond repute Anime-Prince has a reputation beyond repute Anime-Prince has a reputation beyond repute Anime-Prince has a reputation beyond repute Anime-Prince has a reputation beyond repute Anime-Prince has a reputation beyond repute Anime-Prince has a reputation beyond repute Anime-Prince's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts Favorite A Duck Naruto Headband
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-20-2014 07:21 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RaShayRitto View Post
    actually, no. If all this thead required was for people to wish him luck then this would have been closed by a mod with the message "belongs in blog" or something similar. I have an opinion on how to deal with the situation (imagine that!), and i offered an alternate point of view. even if he chooses not to follow it, he has food for thought from outside parties--which is what he asked for in the OP

try again
    I never said it was a thread to 'wish him luck', that's just what I chose to do on it. I actually said if he was looking for 'support' Which we both know can be anything. However I said I didn't think he came onto anime forum looking to be taught 'tough love' and to 'man up' and I was actually replying to Yoshimitzu's post not your own.

You seem to think this was about your post.. You have no reason to defend your opinion to me. It really doesn't bother me. :-)
    Fascinated by the rain, influenced by the wind. Adventure for fun.

Thunderbringer! RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto's Avatar
    Gil
    Drunk
    Gifts Cake
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-20-2017 12:40 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by revile View Post
    Go for it if it's important to you. I've tracked down old friends, and we chat once in a while online. But friends change, people change. I, for one, am freakin' terrible at keeping in touch with people. Facebook and texting have helped with that, but you'd have to hold a gun to my head to get me to sit down and write a letter.

I have friends across the country. I don't talk to them often, but they're still friends. We're all just bad at keeping in touch.
    heck i have friends in the same neighborhood that i only talk to a few times a year now. we go to different universities and stuff but we'll see each other once in a blue moon.
    Thanks to Wolley for the sexay siggeh! Good work, Wollz!
    On a mountain top
    Bearded RaShay slays demon
    Rocks out on guitar

Super Princess Lavos has a reputation beyond repute Lavos has a reputation beyond repute Lavos has a reputation beyond repute Lavos has a reputation beyond repute Lavos has a reputation beyond repute Lavos has a reputation beyond repute Lavos has a reputation beyond repute Lavos has a reputation beyond repute Lavos has a reputation beyond repute Lavos has a reputation beyond repute Lavos has a reputation beyond repute Lavos's Avatar
    Gil
    Volatile
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2010 03:11 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by 53265amor View Post
    not all, ,
    i happen to exert effort to contact friends who are left behind or leave me behind...
    Just means at that moment you deem that there is something for you to gain by contacting them.

Thunderbringer! RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto's Avatar
    Gil
    Drunk
    Gifts Cake
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

@lavos: LMAO women have hurt you bad huh? XD
    On a mountain top
    Rocks out on guitar

Lawful Good~*I <3<3<3~Torm*~ Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah's Avatar
    Gil
    Curmudgeon
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-03-2015 11:24 AM
    Threads

And if they did, you find that to be a proper way of putting it?

As for the topic, like aforementioned, have you been able to tell whether or not said friends are too busy to be able to pay attention to the time-zone difference and/or regular contact? While you might have been and might still be "bestest" of friends, reality doesn't always let it evolve in the ideal manner. Even less so when distance becomes that great. I oft have issues keeping up with peeps in the same Time Zone but different country, but that's me, I suppose.

The rewards of tolerance are treachery and betrayal.

WATCH MORE TV! .Kuro has a reputation beyond repute .Kuro has a reputation beyond repute .Kuro has a reputation beyond repute .Kuro has a reputation beyond repute .Kuro has a reputation beyond repute .Kuro has a reputation beyond repute .Kuro has a reputation beyond repute .Kuro has a reputation beyond repute .Kuro has a reputation beyond repute .Kuro has a reputation beyond repute .Kuro has a reputation beyond repute .Kuro's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-10-2009 03:03 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Zedekiah View Post
    And if they did, you find that to be a proper way of putting it?

As for the topic, like aforementioned, have you been able to tell whether or not said friends are too busy to be able to pay attention to the time-zone difference and/or regular contact? While you might have been and might still be "bestest" of friends, reality doesn't always let it evolve in the ideal manner. Even less so when distance becomes that great. I oft have issues keeping up with peeps in the same Time Zone but different country, but that's me, I suppose.

I don't consider that I'm the bestest of friends, in any case I might be the worst because I'm doubting my friendship with these people...someone who replied this thread said that either one or another should do something to keep contact...I'd dare say that some (most) of wouldn't write me even if I appeared online. I'm always the one who takes the first step.

The time difference is not a big deal, some of them could be somehow busy, others goof around living in there little world. And maybe the fact that I'm not around changes things a lot. Our group consisted in 10 girls and 2 guys, myself included. Now there's only a guy in the group since I left and that changes how things are done.

Last issue: those who are saying that I've been dropped by this girl are missing the point. I was the one who decided to leave and the truth is that I did it because of her. I couldn't just stay as a child, I just want to be a better man.

She won't forget me. I believe in her. We already discused what is the true meaning of a friend. And she considers me as one and I also consider her as my best friend. She sent me an E-mail not long ago and she's ok, just busy with her university studies. 52 days to go back to Spain...
    Last edited by .Kuro; 10-08-2009 at 06:30 AM.

Always in my mind, Sara.

Yuri, Hotaru ,Yoru, Ruki, Hena, Maki, Yuuki, Arya, Aina, Jess, Akito, Hector, Pilar & Cris.

Junior Member iceandroid is on a distinguished road iceandroid's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-18-2009 08:27 AM
    Threads

She won't forget me
    then don't call her and leave her alone.

btw, if ur friends are not answering u or visiting ur facebook pofile, think of your behaviour, maybe smth's wrong with you

WATCH MORE TV! .Kuro has a reputation beyond repute .Kuro has a reputation beyond repute .Kuro has a reputation beyond repute .Kuro has a reputation beyond repute .Kuro has a reputation beyond repute .Kuro has a reputation beyond repute .Kuro has a reputation beyond repute .Kuro has a reputation beyond repute .Kuro has a reputation beyond repute .Kuro has a reputation beyond repute .Kuro has a reputation beyond repute .Kuro's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Ineriya View Post
    then don't call her and leave her alone.

btw, if ur friends are not answering u or visiting ur facebook pofile, think of your behaviour, maybe smth's wrong with you
    Mind you, why'd I leave her alone? I was just worried, that's why I was gonna call her (I did twice, but she wasn't in)...and I also contacted with some friends since I first started this thread (Instant mesaging and phone).

Maybe it's pride or something, yup, somethings SO wrong with me.

Always in my mind, Sara.

Yuri, Hotaru ,Yoru, Ruki, Hena, Maki, Yuuki, Arya, Aina, Jess, Akito, Hector, Pilar & Cris.

97,000?! bee. has a reputation beyond repute bee. has a reputation beyond repute bee. has a reputation beyond repute bee. has a reputation beyond repute bee. has a reputation beyond repute bee. has a reputation beyond repute bee. has a reputation beyond repute bee. has a reputation beyond repute bee. has a reputation beyond repute bee. has a reputation beyond repute bee. has a reputation beyond repute bee.'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-21-2010 12:10 AM
    Threads

mayhaps a little insecure but it's nothing fatal.

Super Princess Lavos has a reputation beyond repute Lavos has a reputation beyond repute Lavos has a reputation beyond repute Lavos has a reputation beyond repute Lavos has a reputation beyond repute Lavos has a reputation beyond repute Lavos has a reputation beyond repute Lavos has a reputation beyond repute Lavos has a reputation beyond repute Lavos has a reputation beyond repute Lavos has a reputation beyond repute Lavos's Avatar
    Gil
    Volatile
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Most I have interacted with are liars and/or cowards.

Senior Member Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-17-2011 12:15 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

That's a real shame. There must be a decent one out there somewhere.

Probably not.

Gil
    Volatile
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by revile View Post
    That's a real shame. There must be a decent one out there somewhere.

Probably not.
    No it is possible. I have a female friend who has been honest with me and isn't a coward, but no real interest in me. Just means less headaches for me really.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Lavos View Post
    There are decent women but most people will say that it's like looking for a four-leaf clover but I don't agree with that. I somehow managed to live sorrounded by women daily and caught up with their psicology in some sort of a way. I always tried to remain in a neutral position while these women discused on men (and they wouldn't speak of us too highly, either). I dated some liars and cowards and they all had one thing in common: they weren't friends before or after the relationship.

Almost all my friends are girls, most of them under my age and three of them are older. The older they are, the more complicated they get.

Always in my mind, Sara.

Gil
    Drunk
    Gifts Cake
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Lavos View Post
    most of the ones i know are really awesome friends/companions/people in general. the most surefire way to make sure you dont meet a good one is to take a negative stance on all of them based on some isolated experiences.

best of luck to you and the OP on his problem
    On a mountain top
    Rocks out on guitar

Closed Thread

Thread Information