First of all, I don't know if this ever happened to you, people. I'll tell you my case:

It's been nearly two months since I've left Spain in search of a better future in the US. It's somehow bothering that almost all of the people I call "friends" don't even write a comment on Facebook or Fotolog...a few persons have but only one person has actually been writing me e-mails ,which happens to be the girl who I "admire" (It would sound very girly if I put it in another way) and also my best friend. For about two weeks I have known nothing from her. Nothing. Nada. Zero. She's a busy woman and I can understand the situation. She leaves from her house at 7 AM and returns at 9 PM. On weekends she'd go partying and relax a little...but she almost never goes online. Before summer was over, she constantly wrote me and I've always answered back. And it ceased.

I've decided to take action: I'll call her up, no matter the time difference or the consequences. To tell the truth, I don't know if she'd be happy to hear me or, more importantly,if she'd be happy to know that I care for her.

What would you do, people?

Wish me luck, I'll report the consequences tomorrow.

Kuro