AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Anyone been watching the Derren Brown live events??

Senior Member Masked Mantis has a reputation beyond repute Masked Mantis has a reputation beyond repute Masked Mantis has a reputation beyond repute Masked Mantis has a reputation beyond repute Masked Mantis has a reputation beyond repute Masked Mantis has a reputation beyond repute Masked Mantis has a reputation beyond repute Masked Mantis has a reputation beyond repute Masked Mantis has a reputation beyond repute Masked Mantis has a reputation beyond repute Masked Mantis has a reputation beyond repute Masked Mantis's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-08-2014 05:17 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Karma Fuzz

Exclamation Anyone been watching the Derren Brown live events??

Ive been loving these shows. In the last one I even drew concsentric circles lol.

I love this kind of psychology.

Theres one on tonight. Channel 4, 9pm.

Actually bigger than you. miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Gifts Ceiling Cat Violin Cds
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2013 07:01 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: miniPhil

Argh I keep missing these. I loved his lotto one and ment to watch more but Ive been busy every Friday. I should just record it. Did the getting stuck to your chair one work? I'd have loved to have seen that on.

Also his book 'trick or treat' is amazing. I fell in love with the man after reading that. Easily the best magician today.
    This is a Sig. It's horribly out of date.

Senior Member Masked Mantis has a reputation beyond repute Masked Mantis has a reputation beyond repute Masked Mantis has a reputation beyond repute Masked Mantis has a reputation beyond repute Masked Mantis has a reputation beyond repute Masked Mantis has a reputation beyond repute Masked Mantis has a reputation beyond repute Masked Mantis has a reputation beyond repute Masked Mantis has a reputation beyond repute Masked Mantis has a reputation beyond repute Masked Mantis has a reputation beyond repute Masked Mantis's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by miniPhil View Post
    Argh I keep missing these. I loved his lotto one and ment to watch more but Ive been busy every Friday. I should just record it. Did the getting stuck to your chair one work? I'd have loved to have seen that on.

Also his book 'trick or treat' is amazing. I fell in love with the man after reading that. Easily the best magician today.
    I agree simply amazing.

That was the last one unfortunatly tonight.
    It didnt work for me, but I did feel dizzy and a bit heavy on my shoulders.

Every trick he does has clearly been thought out with imense detail to science and maths.

Actually bigger than you. miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Masked Mantis View Post
    I agree simply amazing.

That was the last one unfortunatly tonight.
    It didnt work for me, but I did feel dizzy and a bit heavy on my shoulders.

Every trick he does has clearly been thought out with imense detail to science and maths.
    Bah fooy! Stupid Lisbon treating making me vote, I could have stayed at home and watched Derren Brown

I thought his other shows were great, the one where he gets people to rob a bank is pretty sweet.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Bah fooy! Stupid Lisbon treating making me vote, I could have stayed at home and watched Derren Brown

I thought his other shows were great, the one where he gets people to rob a bank is pretty sweet.
    What was that one called??

The only other show I can remeber seeing is trick or treat.

Gil
    sunshine
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Masked Mantis View Post
    What was that one called??

The only other show I can remeber seeing is trick or treat.
    I couldn't find any clips of it online but the show is called 'The heist'. He gets a group of people and slowly tries to get the to rob money from a van heading to a bank.

Just watched the 'stuck to your chair' video on youtube. It dint work but I felt heavy, I also read that apparently it doesn't work on your computer. No idea why :P

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

I couldn't find any clips of it online but the show is called 'The heist'. He gets a group of people and slowly tries to get the to rob money from a van heading to a bank.

Just watched the 'stuck to your chair' video on youtube. It dint work but I felt heavy, I also read that apparently it doesn't work on your computer. No idea why :P
    Thanks, i'll look out for it.

And yeah it doesent on computer.

He also said the reason it might not have worked at home on t.v, is because where the audience watched the video, was in a secluded location with a big t.v and no distractions.

Closed Thread

Thread Information