AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Ah! My Goddess Wp

Senior Member wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts PPG Bubbles Aria Neko
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-22-2014 04:34 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: wizzadoo

Here is my last creation.
    Yeah, this is my first wp with boxes

btw. Which is more correct:
    Ah! My Goddess or
    Oh! My Goddess

Edit. cuz the link wasn't working I've upload it here.

☃ Snowmen! ☃
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-13-2009 08:17 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

The shadow and the movement of the wallpaper seem to be going in opposite directions. Try moving the shadow to the other side so it looks like it's going towards the center of the circle-thing. Also, I'm not sure if that is the right shade of purple. I would go for a more pastely purple to go with the wedding theme. Another element you might want to add would be sparkles, flower petals, or other type of design. Just make sure that if you add more to the wallpaper that it doesnt make the wallpaper look crowded and tacky.

it's a good start! Just keep going on with it. ^-^

also, i usually see it written "Ah! My Goddess".

Pink is the new Pooky
    Party it up in Wallpapers
    | join the AF Gaia guild!
    "Spilt coffee has a sad remembrance of old"- from a plastic bag seen on the train

musing of a mod : Illuminated Spirits : Theme: uber_pink

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-19-2004 08:17 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

its really nice, but the cutting out of the picture around the hair isnt very good.. and the pictures of Skuld and Belldandy are from Ah! My Goddess..but Urd is Oh! My Goddess.. and so is the one with all of them together.. so its really a mixture.

Anim3.com Another forum I go to
    <span style='color:blue'>Being human havin&#39; your health thats the most important thing&#33;- Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi</span>

Senior Member ownerizer ownerizer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-25-2004 11:53 PM
    Threads

Very...uh...trendy there mac.
    &quot;You should buy some weird japanese car that gets like 100 miles a gallon and its fuled by like leaves or something&quot; -Bednar
    &quot;They&#39;re all sexy cars.&quot; - default
    &quot;Hey Kid&#33; Ima computa&#33; Stop all tha downloadin&#33;&quot;

Senior Member wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Pooky: I&#39;m not so good in English, what&#39;s exactly pastely purple color?

Ok, I don&#39;t think that I&#39;ll change the direction of the shaddow. I wanted to keep the original direction, I tried to change it but it became strange (the main shaddow went to the center of the bg but the shaddows on the chars went on the opposit side).

The re-extraction isn&#39;t a problem, I&#39;ve already done it.

Any other coments?

☃ Snowmen! ☃
    MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

I ment light purple, like the light color in my avatar&#39;s hair. The purple hue you used is very bright.

Pink is the new Pooky
    "Spilt coffee has a sad remembrance of old"- from a plastic bag seen on the train

Gil
    Paranoid
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Ok, I&#39;ve changed the color, redid the extraction and add some text&#33;

Here it is:

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-15-2004 05:25 AM
    Threads

Maybe you could blend the edges of Belldandy&#39;s hair, it kinda pixelated.

Gil
    Paranoid
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Originally posted by darkparrot@Jan 16 2004, 07:27 PM
    Maybe you could blend the edges of Belldandy&#39;s hair, it kinda pixelated.
    I&#39;ve got some problems with but I&#39;ll try to correct it in some way

☃ Snowmen! ☃
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

I&#39;m still not digging the color. it still seems bright. did you try very light blue?

Pink is the new Pooky

Senior Member RequiMem RequiMem's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2004 01:02 AM
    Threads

Pick the same color as the shadows in Belldandy&#39;s dress. I think that will work.

<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>March 2004 MS Paint Only Competition Winner</span>

Serie~Blue Eternity EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-08-2009 09:31 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Hmmm no problem with the colour, I actually kinda like it . But then I would kinda like to see it with a darker colour....hmm, well your choice

Gil
    Paranoid
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Originally posted by MistressPookyChan@Jan 17 2004, 12:49 AM
    I&#39;m still not digging the color. it still seems bright. did you try very light blue?
    Already thought about

So, here is the A version (light blue, like in the Belldandy&#39;s shaddow):

Gil
    Paranoid
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

And here is the B version (darker blue, stil the same as above):

Senior Member Candy-chan is on a distinguished road Candy-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-14-2004 05:28 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

well the difference isnt so noticable, but i think the lighter one is better. I also think you could do something with the text, like putting it on the side or adding some "things there i cant remember the name( you know, to make it glow, give a shadow, blah blah blah)"
    anyway, the color change is muuuuuuuuch better like that
    ^^

Serie~Blue Eternity EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Yea I think it looks better with the light blue. I agree that the font could use a shadow or glow though. :^_^:

Gil
    Paranoid
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Ok, I&#39;ll consider to do something abouth the text.

I&#39;ve just played a bit with the bg, tried new brushes (that I downloaded), so tell me if u like it.

I just wana finish this wp

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

hum, i dont know, im not sure..

☃ Snowmen! ☃
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

it looks A LOT better with the blue. I&#39;m not sure if those are the right flowers to use, but i like how they are used.

Pink is the new Pooky

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-15-2004 05:25 AM
    Threads

Yay&#33; You fixed her hair&#33; :P

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

oh and by the way, im pretty sure Oh&#33; my goddess is the english manga translation and Ah&#33; my goddes is everything else. Ah&#33; Megami Sama being the original title.

Gil
    Paranoid
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

I&#39;ve done some reserch and seems that originaly was Oh&#33; My Goddess (that fanshubers translated).
    Then some fanshubers didn&#39;t like the translation (Ah&#33; Megami sama) to Oh&#33;, so they keept Ah&#33; and add My Goddes -> Ah&#33; My Goddes.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

but the english manga is oh&#33; and every other thing i know is ah&#33;, thats not very good.....
    well I didnt know that, humm, we learn every day
    ^^

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Hmm I don&#39;t think the flowers are the right kind for this, doesn&#39;t seem to fit right. Otherwise good job B)

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-03-2006 01:41 PM
    Threads

The movie is "Ah" and the oav is "Oh".

Closed Thread

Thread Information