AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Samurai Champloo Wallpaper

Senior Member Alias-Revolution has a reputation beyond repute Alias-Revolution has a reputation beyond repute Alias-Revolution has a reputation beyond repute Alias-Revolution has a reputation beyond repute Alias-Revolution has a reputation beyond repute Alias-Revolution has a reputation beyond repute Alias-Revolution has a reputation beyond repute Alias-Revolution has a reputation beyond repute Alias-Revolution has a reputation beyond repute Alias-Revolution has a reputation beyond repute Alias-Revolution has a reputation beyond repute Alias-Revolution's Avatar
    Nerdy
    Gifts Black Beauty LesPauls Mic TNG Communicator
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-16-2012 12:28 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Zeke Stryker XFIRE ID: Bignate101 Wii Code: 4265 2672 0811 8128

Default Samurai Champloo Wallpaper

Hey all. I did a wallpaper similar to this a few years ago, but after losing it and deciding to just do it from scratch, I've found that the new one is MUCH better than the original.

Featured Characters: Jin, Mugen, and Fuu from Samurai Champloo

Setting: Just outside a small town, about 2:00 am

Concept: Finally tired of them holding him back, Jin has done in Mugen and Fuu, and set the town he left them in ablaze. Yet, the murder of the closest things to "friends" he ever had will always weigh on his soul.

Please comment, critique, praise, bash, or whatever you feel like doing!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	JinWP.jpg‎
Views:	271
Size:	297.5 KB
ID:	26483  
    Kaitou Ace: Before she gets eaten by zombies,
    let's change the camera angle so you can see her panties.
    Kaitou Ace: repeat *100

Faded Existence Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Gifts Favorite
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-26-2013 02:44 PM
    Threads

From the write up i was expecting more but the actual image wasn't it at all. The scene was extremely dark and even though you could see somwhat the shimmers of fuu and mugens face it wasn't the best it cud have been..i'm no good myself but nice try.

Junior Member newanimemusic is on a distinguished road newanimemusic's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-28-2009 02:12 PM
    Threads

Hmm I don't like it all too much mostly because the effects don't work with each other if you know what I mean . Like the text is like this:
    hmmm dreamy colors
    DARK INDENTED TEXT
    hmmm dreamy colors
    I think you can see what I mean? This is pretty good overall but if the shades were to match a bit more regarding the text and then maybe the color to be a bit lighter? That may help the image overall. Just my 2 cents.

Senior Member Alias-Revolution has a reputation beyond repute Alias-Revolution has a reputation beyond repute Alias-Revolution has a reputation beyond repute Alias-Revolution has a reputation beyond repute Alias-Revolution has a reputation beyond repute Alias-Revolution has a reputation beyond repute Alias-Revolution has a reputation beyond repute Alias-Revolution has a reputation beyond repute Alias-Revolution has a reputation beyond repute Alias-Revolution has a reputation beyond repute Alias-Revolution has a reputation beyond repute Alias-Revolution's Avatar
    Nerdy
    Gifts Black Beauty LesPauls Mic TNG Communicator
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-16-2012 12:28 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Zeke Stryker XFIRE ID: Bignate101 Wii Code: 4265 2672 0811 8128

That's true. I think you're right. The colors of the text could be a bit more... evil. Thanks for the crituque guys.
    Kaitou Ace: Before she gets eaten by zombies,
    let's change the camera angle so you can see her panties.
    Kaitou Ace: repeat *100

Closed Thread

Thread Information