AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Opening & Closing song to "Aria: The Natural"

Junior Member Ketira is on a distinguished road Ketira's Avatar
    Gil
    Asleep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-23-2009 09:49 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Thumbs up Opening & Closing song to "Aria: The Natural"

I saw that there was no English translation here, and I am viewing this series now via Netflix. I could write up what RightStuf has translated (since they're the ones with the license) and post it, but where? It's been a while since I was here, so I'm not sure of where anything is right now.
    Last edited by Ketira; 09-22-2009 at 10:27 PM. Reason: wanted to see if signature showed
    No signature yet because I haven't made one yet. Now I know the limits....

am on Twitter - message me right after following me (include "animelyrics.com" and your forum user name). No message = blocked!

紺碧の闇
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Little Big Planet Sackboy Neko Tv Prinny
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-05-2019 07:48 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: azutsukimiya

Hi sempai~

Well if they have the t/l for the full song that's good, but not if it's only the TV size.
    Last edited by AzureDark; 09-23-2009 at 01:23 AM.

...so that you know where you can find me

Senior Member fatalReflex77 has a reputation beyond repute fatalReflex77 has a reputation beyond repute fatalReflex77 has a reputation beyond repute fatalReflex77 has a reputation beyond repute fatalReflex77 has a reputation beyond repute fatalReflex77 has a reputation beyond repute fatalReflex77 has a reputation beyond repute fatalReflex77 has a reputation beyond repute fatalReflex77 has a reputation beyond repute fatalReflex77 has a reputation beyond repute fatalReflex77 has a reputation beyond repute fatalReflex77's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-29-2009 02:53 AM
    Threads

u can goo to the jap conve site in this forum ^^

Junior Member Ketira is on a distinguished road Ketira's Avatar
    Gil
    Asleep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-23-2009 09:49 AM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by AzureDark View Post
    Hi sempai~

Well if they have the t/l for the full song that's good, but not if it's only the TV size.
    Hm.... I'd probably have to ask them, if I can find their email address. I'd explain about this site, and why I was asking.... don't know if they'd give me an answer, though.

And yes, all I have is the TV size, unfortunately. Otherwise I'd have to do what I did with GITS: SAC 2nd Gig's "Rise" --go to Yahoo!'s Babelfish, see what it translates, and then tweak the words to fit the song so one can sing along with the tune in English. What RightStuf had on the DVD was pretty singable, if one didn't mind holding out a note or two at times and squeezing words in at other times....

(O/T: "sempai"? When did I rate that?)

FatalReflex: to the where?
    No signature yet because I haven't made one yet. Now I know the limits....

am on Twitter - message me right after following me (include "animelyrics.com" and your forum user name). No message = blocked!

紺碧の闇
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Little Big Planet Sackboy Neko Tv Prinny
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-05-2019 07:48 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: azutsukimiya

Would you rather be called "auntie" instead? :3

Ah, you're an advocate of singable lyrics I see. Unfortunately I'm not too keen on them.

Don't mind the reflex guy.

...so that you know where you can find me

Closed Thread

Thread Information