AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Kanye West bashes Taylor Swift at the 2009 VMAs

Senior Member agiup is infamous around these parts agiup's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-26-2009 10:38 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Smile Kanye West bashes Taylor Swift at the 2009 VMAs

In case you haven't heard, Kanye West had yet another one of his crazy antics in awards shows. This time it was at the 2009 MTV Video Music Awards. When the first award was presented to the winner - Taylor Swift for You Belong With Me (Female Video of the Year), Kanye West took the stage, grabbed the mic (and the award form poor Swift) and said, "Taylor, I'm really happy for you, and I'm gonna let you finish, but Beyonce had one of the best videos of all time."

WTF?! What is wrong with this guy? Seriously.. Such an egotistical human being. I really felt bad for Taylor since it's her first win at the VMAs and for her to experience that? It's unfair.. Just unfair.

Watch the video. Read the article. Here are the links:

Browser: Video: Kanye West steals Taylor Swift's VMA moment | Detroit Free Press | Freep.com
    VH1.com : Kanye West : Kanye West Crashes VMA Stage During Taylor Swift's Award Speech - Rhapsody Music Downloads
    West outburst rains on Swift's MTV parade - Yahoo! News

So, what are your thoughts? Any take on this?

The spawn of Lou Barlow! Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2010 08:10 PM
    Threads

Classless move. But, knowing Kanye's antics in the past, I wasn't surprised when it happened. Infact, part of me thought it was staged at first.

He had to have known that was not the appropriate thing to do, but the thing is that he didn't care. He has no respect for others, end of story.

Senior Member Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Black Guitar
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-24-2014 08:32 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: OG_APPLEJACKS

He was totally out of line. I hate Taylor Swift's music with passion but come on, it was her time to shine, not Kanye's.

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

There already exists a perfectly good thread for this. --> Kanye West.....why?

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

Closed Thread

Thread Information