AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Fable III

Senior Member -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman-'s Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2011 05:41 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Default Fable III

So, here's a copy pasta from the Lionhead forums.
    Here's the link to the thread, which contains links to other things like concept art and articles from other sites.

http://community.lionhead.com/forums...d/3398168.aspx

Instead of becoming a hero, players will start out as the son or a daughter of an Albion hero and become the ruler of all, For the first half of the game, players will lead a fight against a tyrant king by gathering support, gaining followers and uniting factions and then face the reality of why those things happen in the world.

Players must decide which promises they can keep for their followers, and those choices will not be as easy as they sound.

The developer has been inspired by historical figures like Joan of Arc, Richard III and Genghis Khan.

Your consequences and your judgments affect not just you, but the whole of your land

Like other Fable games, players can play the title for or . Choices include poverty, greed, tyranny, compassion, progress and tradition. Also, like in Fable II, the player's family will have a role in the game. You can expand your castle to please your queen or king, but at the expense of taking money from the pockets of your people. Characters from Fable II will also be appearing in the title.

The landscape of Albion will range from lush green to industrialized to show "dynamic regions" and how they show things like poverty and injustice.

Fable III allows players to pardon citizens or sentence them to whatever fate they like. It's up to the player to make those judgments.

Touch allows players to shake hands, hug, embrace and even give a "full passionate snog". "Dynamic Touch" allows players to hold hands and, for example, pull them along to look at the sunset.

Fable II will Arrive Holiday 2010
    Now, Judging from this, it seems a few things are apparant or at least hinted at.

- Lionhead IS keeping on their promise of making more Fable games, and it appears the gap between Fable II and III is MUCH shorter than that of Fable to Fable II.

- We get to do all the things we WANTED TO DO IN FABLE AND FABLE II
    Such as, you know. Once you're the king/queen...You like...Do whatever you want without fear of consequnce from the guards, more interesting expressions what with the touch and such, and the ability to pass judgement on the lesser beings that inhabit your city.

What I HOPE they do diffrently..

Magic Combat was horrid, it was better in the first Fable, FIX IT.

Make the Dog more interactive, assuming they include a Dog this time around.

The ability to marry several wives, and have them all in the same house at the same time, fully aware of one another. If I'm going to be Evil I want a Harem.

For that matter... more variety in the NPC's.
    It's like there was only 4 personalities and 5 character models for each gender with a few color pallet swaps here and there.
    It was dumb.

But I'm just nitpicking, third times a charm, and they have gotten progressivly better from Fable > Lost Chapters > Fable II.
    I won't get over hyped this time, and i'll reserve judgement for when I play it.

SES Member Ryuuzaki HD has a reputation beyond repute Ryuuzaki HD has a reputation beyond repute Ryuuzaki HD has a reputation beyond repute Ryuuzaki HD has a reputation beyond repute Ryuuzaki HD has a reputation beyond repute Ryuuzaki HD has a reputation beyond repute Ryuuzaki HD has a reputation beyond repute Ryuuzaki HD has a reputation beyond repute Ryuuzaki HD has a reputation beyond repute Ryuuzaki HD has a reputation beyond repute Ryuuzaki HD has a reputation beyond repute Ryuuzaki HD's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2010 05:38 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 3815-8940-4087-6200

I'm not expecting a huge push forward from Fable II but the trailer alone has got me super hyped can't wait for it.

Trailer:
    +
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Kaitou+ has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou+ has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou+ has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou+ has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou+ has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou+ has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou+ has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou+ has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou+ has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou+ has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou+ has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou+'s Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Movie Ticket Gabumon Gabumon
    Mentioned
    594 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-30-2018 10:00 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Awesome! Can't wait for it.

Lol, message boards. Rex Cars has a reputation beyond repute Rex Cars has a reputation beyond repute Rex Cars has a reputation beyond repute Rex Cars has a reputation beyond repute Rex Cars has a reputation beyond repute Rex Cars has a reputation beyond repute Rex Cars has a reputation beyond repute Rex Cars has a reputation beyond repute Rex Cars has a reputation beyond repute Rex Cars has a reputation beyond repute Rex Cars has a reputation beyond repute Rex Cars's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-31-2014 09:11 AM
    Threads

I never managed to play the first Fable, but as it happens, I'm playing through Fable II right now.

Solid game, but it seems like a cheap version of Oblivion. I also don't like the 'no real armor' aspect of the game, either.

Senior Member -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman-'s Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Rex Cars View Post
    I never managed to play the first Fable, but as it happens, I'm playing through Fable II right now.

Solid game, but it seems like a cheap version of Oblivion. I also don't like the 'no real armor' aspect of the game, either.
    Theres some real armor in the expansion packs (If you can call them that). Fable one had tons of Armor, the idea behind Fable II is the era of Highwaymen, when nobody really wore armor anymore.
    Fable I was your typical high fantasy sword and sorceror game, Fable II is 500 years later, and more Colonial than anything.

Kind of like how you'd expect to find a Musket in a Civil War game, but be dumbfounded and confused if you found one in call of duty 4.

Lol, message boards. Rex Cars has a reputation beyond repute Rex Cars has a reputation beyond repute Rex Cars has a reputation beyond repute Rex Cars has a reputation beyond repute Rex Cars has a reputation beyond repute Rex Cars has a reputation beyond repute Rex Cars has a reputation beyond repute Rex Cars has a reputation beyond repute Rex Cars has a reputation beyond repute Rex Cars has a reputation beyond repute Rex Cars has a reputation beyond repute Rex Cars's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

That makes sense, I suppose. But if I was going to fight tons of baddies in an arena, I'd probably want some armor.

AF's Danish Guy Dryaxx has a reputation beyond repute Dryaxx has a reputation beyond repute Dryaxx has a reputation beyond repute Dryaxx has a reputation beyond repute Dryaxx has a reputation beyond repute Dryaxx has a reputation beyond repute Dryaxx has a reputation beyond repute Dryaxx has a reputation beyond repute Dryaxx has a reputation beyond repute Dryaxx has a reputation beyond repute Dryaxx has a reputation beyond repute Dryaxx's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Spinning Beach Ball Doom Gir Be Mine
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-20-2013 07:15 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Dryaxx PSN ID: Dryaxx XFIRE ID: Dryaxx Steam ID: Dryaxx Wii Code: 7788-8982-7397-2200

I really hope it doesn't disappoint like Fable II did

Junior Member LeRolls will become famous soon enough LeRolls will become famous soon enough LeRolls's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-03-2009 12:48 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Dryaxx View Post
    I hope so too. I still enjoyed the second one but was still hoping for more.

Moderator Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Gurren Kamina Glasses Umbrella Beer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2010 09:34 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dryaxx View Post
    That's what people said about Fable II in regards to Fable. Let's not get our hopes up again. =/

SOS Fox McCloud Dark Wolf 09 has a reputation beyond repute Dark Wolf 09 has a reputation beyond repute Dark Wolf 09 has a reputation beyond repute Dark Wolf 09 has a reputation beyond repute Dark Wolf 09 has a reputation beyond repute Dark Wolf 09 has a reputation beyond repute Dark Wolf 09 has a reputation beyond repute Dark Wolf 09 has a reputation beyond repute Dark Wolf 09 has a reputation beyond repute Dark Wolf 09 has a reputation beyond repute Dark Wolf 09 has a reputation beyond repute Dark Wolf 09's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-08-2010 04:36 PM
    Threads

I hope this doesn't get all hyped as the second one did. The second one had horrible camera angles for Co-Op (Fable II failed) In my perspective.

Senior Member Alias-Revolution has a reputation beyond repute Alias-Revolution has a reputation beyond repute Alias-Revolution has a reputation beyond repute Alias-Revolution has a reputation beyond repute Alias-Revolution has a reputation beyond repute Alias-Revolution has a reputation beyond repute Alias-Revolution has a reputation beyond repute Alias-Revolution has a reputation beyond repute Alias-Revolution has a reputation beyond repute Alias-Revolution has a reputation beyond repute Alias-Revolution has a reputation beyond repute Alias-Revolution's Avatar
    Nerdy
    Gifts Black Beauty LesPauls Mic TNG Communicator
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-16-2012 01:28 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Zeke Stryker XFIRE ID: Bignate101 Wii Code: 4265 2672 0811 8128

Come come, now...
    Quote Originally Posted by http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3175655
    To start off Microsoft's GamesCom press conference, Peter Molyneux took to the stage to reveal none other than Fable 3. Before Molyneux talked about how Lionhead Studios could surprise gamers with the game's story and provide something "new, fresh, and different," he made a curious comment about something wrong with Fable-like RPGs. "I think there's something fundamentally wrong with RPGs like Fable... It's a mechanic that's been there since the eighties. I'm going to take that foundation stone and throw it away." Of course, Molyneux is keeping his lips sealed about just what that "foundation stone" is for the time being.
    That's what has my hopes up, because he's right, most RPG's have been the same basic concept. Run around slaying things, level up, learn and improve yourself, save lives, become a hero. Not only that, but almost every time, you go from a nobody to a world-renowned warrior!

Something tells me...

Fable III is going to redefine "RPG".
    Kaitou Ace: Before she gets eaten by zombies,
    let's change the camera angle so you can see her panties.
    Kaitou Ace: repeat *100

Senior Member Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    375 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-30-2018 07:42 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Well after Fable II was I don't have much hope for this one. Hopefully its better or I just might be done with the series.
    Nonon Jakuzure - Best Kill la Kill bae
    Ota "The Cutest Otaku" 2016 - Lol, how's your account doing lately? Oh wait.
    Pretty damn great! #spoke2soon

Senior Member Brojasu has a reputation beyond repute Brojasu has a reputation beyond repute Brojasu has a reputation beyond repute Brojasu has a reputation beyond repute Brojasu has a reputation beyond repute Brojasu has a reputation beyond repute Brojasu has a reputation beyond repute Brojasu has a reputation beyond repute Brojasu has a reputation beyond repute Brojasu has a reputation beyond repute Brojasu has a reputation beyond repute Brojasu's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-08-2010 03:58 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: i have 1 but idk it

Too early

Gil
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Brojasu View Post
    Too early
    Wai-...What?

Too early to tell if it will be good?
    Too early to be released after Fable 2?
    Too early in the morning to have an opinion?

A bit more specific.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

too early to have an opinion so shut it batman

forums arenit for discussing things

Gil
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Rex Cars View Post
    too early to have an opinion so shut it batman

forums arenit for discussing things
    Last I checked, they were.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

well you checkhed wrong pal

Junior Member Solipsism has a brilliant future Solipsism has a brilliant future Solipsism has a brilliant future Solipsism has a brilliant future Solipsism has a brilliant future Solipsism has a brilliant future Solipsism has a brilliant future Solipsism has a brilliant future Solipsism has a brilliant future Solipsism has a brilliant future Solipsism has a brilliant future Solipsism's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-28-2009 09:07 PM
    Threads

lulwut? -Anyway, It does seem pretty early to have announced it and have a trailer for Fable III, considering Fable II isn't covered in dust... That's what I'd say.
    Doesn't exactly mean it will be bad, but I just don't like it when games are thrown out quickly rather than taking the time to really make them last.
    If they sort out some really good online playability and make more of a... 'Oblivion' online ..within reason, it could be amazing. I just hope it isn't knocked out and put together too fast.

~Angels lie to keep control~

Junior Member Ayame_Naoko is on a distinguished road Ayame_Naoko's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-17-2009 11:51 PM
    Threads

Fable has always been one of the few video games that I have liked, the final installment of Fable 2 liked me a lot.
    Angel - (Follow that dream - 1962) by Elvis Presley. Beautiful song.

The ewok of anime ANIWOK has a reputation beyond repute ANIWOK has a reputation beyond repute ANIWOK has a reputation beyond repute ANIWOK has a reputation beyond repute ANIWOK has a reputation beyond repute ANIWOK has a reputation beyond repute ANIWOK has a reputation beyond repute ANIWOK has a reputation beyond repute ANIWOK has a reputation beyond repute ANIWOK has a reputation beyond repute ANIWOK has a reputation beyond repute ANIWOK's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2012 06:14 PM
    Threads

I love the fable series so far, but to be quite honest peter molyneux has still failed to deliver all that he said he would in fable II. I can see the same happening with fable III, i'll watch the developer diaries and get my hopes up for something that just wont be what he says it will be.
    Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings.

SES Member Ryuuzaki HD has a reputation beyond repute Ryuuzaki HD has a reputation beyond repute Ryuuzaki HD has a reputation beyond repute Ryuuzaki HD has a reputation beyond repute Ryuuzaki HD has a reputation beyond repute Ryuuzaki HD has a reputation beyond repute Ryuuzaki HD has a reputation beyond repute Ryuuzaki HD has a reputation beyond repute Ryuuzaki HD has a reputation beyond repute Ryuuzaki HD has a reputation beyond repute Ryuuzaki HD has a reputation beyond repute Ryuuzaki HD's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2010 05:38 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 3815-8940-4087-6200

My hopes for this are sky high now, I just heard Fable III will support Natal, I can't wait to see how this will turn out.

Source: http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3176592

Gil
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

NOOOOO

*Facepalm*
    Get to buy a goddamn 100 something dollar peripheral plus another 60 for the damned game.

Flail your arms around like a madman so the people of Albion thing you're a madman!
    Take a Wank on your throne so the people of Albion see how much of a pervert you are!
    Hug your wife and children through Natal so the people of Albion can see just how sad and pathetically lonely you, the player, really are!

So ronery ;_;

Closed Thread

Thread Information