AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Pease help me.

Junior Member jaredspecjr has a reputation beyond repute jaredspecjr has a reputation beyond repute jaredspecjr has a reputation beyond repute jaredspecjr has a reputation beyond repute jaredspecjr has a reputation beyond repute jaredspecjr has a reputation beyond repute jaredspecjr has a reputation beyond repute jaredspecjr has a reputation beyond repute jaredspecjr has a reputation beyond repute jaredspecjr has a reputation beyond repute jaredspecjr has a reputation beyond repute jaredspecjr's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-23-2009 02:47 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Pease help me.

I've been trying for a long time to find this one anime I was watching with a friend(like 5 years ago I don't remember) I don't remember the freaking name and I was wondering if someone could help me find it. Here's all that I remember... It was a about an adult who was like the best sharp shooter in town (like a western anime) and could use a certain gun or something that no one else could use. and i don't remember why but his brain was put in a little kids body and he's trying to find his body or something? O.o and that's the most I can remember... I do know that one of the other main characters was a vampire girl(a stupid girl) who could turn into a a doofy looking bat XD

I know it's not much to go off of but I'd be so grateful for some help. I really wanted to see the rest of this anime. ><

Junior Member jaredspecjr has a reputation beyond repute jaredspecjr has a reputation beyond repute jaredspecjr has a reputation beyond repute jaredspecjr has a reputation beyond repute jaredspecjr has a reputation beyond repute jaredspecjr has a reputation beyond repute jaredspecjr has a reputation beyond repute jaredspecjr has a reputation beyond repute jaredspecjr has a reputation beyond repute jaredspecjr has a reputation beyond repute jaredspecjr has a reputation beyond repute jaredspecjr's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-23-2009 02:47 PM
    Threads

Nevermind i found it... with no thanks to anyone here. It was called Wild Arms: twilight venom and if you haven't seen it yet i suggest you go watch it.

boopaloop! TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-08-2012 08:46 PM
    Threads

Nevermind i found it... with no thanks to anyone here
    No offense, (just kidding) but shut up. I've only been on this site for like...a month...MAYBE. And do you realize how many of these goddamn threads there are? Do you plan on giving anything back to this community? Doubtful, it's your first post so it looks like you typed in 'Anime Forum' on Google to find a reliable community that you plan to be nothing but a parasite to. GTFO

"dude your user name is B.A! props! sounds like a stoner metal band *loves stoner metal*...i might steal it >.>"

-RaShayRitto

AF's Messiah. The Second Coming. Jesu Christo. .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev's Avatar
    Gil
    Dead
    Gifts Heart Rainbow Ribbon Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-03-2014 01:25 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: sev121993 PSN ID: sev121993 Steam ID: sev121993

Quote Originally Posted by TheThunderBringer View Post
    No offense, (just kidding) but shut up. I've only been on this site for like...a month...MAYBE. And do you realize how many of these goddamn threads there are? Do you plan on giving anything back to this community? Doubtful, it's your first post so it looks like you typed in 'Anime Forum' on Google to find a reliable community that you plan to be nothing but a parasite to. GTFO
    No need to get so ticked, my goodness... He was just saying he found it.

Closed Thread

Thread Information