AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: "Restart and Re-boot yourself"

WATCH MORE TV! .Kuro has a reputation beyond repute .Kuro has a reputation beyond repute .Kuro has a reputation beyond repute .Kuro has a reputation beyond repute .Kuro has a reputation beyond repute .Kuro has a reputation beyond repute .Kuro has a reputation beyond repute .Kuro has a reputation beyond repute .Kuro has a reputation beyond repute .Kuro has a reputation beyond repute .Kuro has a reputation beyond repute .Kuro's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-10-2009 03:03 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default "Restart and Re-boot yourself"

Curiosity killed the cat.

I never believed that I would remember my password and user name. In some kind of way, it's hard to believe that I went looking for myself, as if I lost my identity...the only things that I found are shadows of the person which I once was back in 2006...a troubled and lonely sort of a kid. It's a long story but those experiences make me realize that I'm a lucky person.

I've beeing living in Spain my whole life. In 2008 I made some really crazy stuff...I attempted to run away from home, just trying to escape myself,...sort of a rebel who wasn't OK with the things going around. Then, on June I started to look for a job in order to accomplish my goal and, on the fifth of that month, I was called in for a job interview.I suited-up and went for it. I wasn't aware that that event would completely change my life.

While I was waiting for my interview, I noticed a girl who was in the same room. She had black and pink hair and she was dressed in very anime-style way. We made eye-contact from the very begining. After the interview, I went out on the streets and got the call: the job was mine...fate had its own plans. That very same day, I saw that girl again at the street. And then, 5 days later, she was in the same office where I was working. And, then, in a shop. I never knew where my courage came from, but I went there to talk with a stranger. And we found out that we had the same tastes and same hobbies, so we connected very well. Eventually, she invited me to the "Cosmic Party", a little anime convention. I accepted.

It was midday in Barcelona, looking for the place, I was kind of lost. In front of me I saw 4 girls in cosplay. I didn't give them much attention, I passed them by. There was no way I could find the place and, in some way, those girls suddenly appeard in front of me. I didn't care too much who they were so I just asked them if they were looking for the anime convention. They silently agreed and we went together in search for this place. As we walked towards our destination we encountered a drunk guy. He was screaming nasty things, such as a death and other stuff. Those girls, way younger than me, were scared and, I don't know what I had in my mind in that moment, I stood in front of them and told them with these same words:- "Don't worry, I will protect you all". I felt stupid because the drunk man passed us by and nothing happened. We finally found our place and I ended up close to these girls all the time. Thanks to them I changed and became outgoing and ,somehow, crazier than before. They saved me...and I could go on telling my story...it's very long story, indeed.

So why am I writing this? I thought that I'd like to share with you my experience. It was a miracle for me. Now,on the 30th of July, at the age of 20, I went back to the USA, all by myself, in order to accomplish my ambition of being a better person and I feel very self-confident. Now I'm far away from my friends and they're afraid that I change. That's why I came back to the AF. I don't wanna lose myself.

Sorry for writing too much guys, it'll be fun geting to know all members, newbies and oldies, and I hope that I find the same people who were around on 2006. Hugs and kisses.

Kuro.

Always in my mind, Sara.

Yuri, Hotaru ,Yoru, Ruki, Hena, Maki, Yuuki, Arya, Aina, Jess, Akito, Hector, Pilar & Cris.

``Climbing up the Walls`` Li Xia has a reputation beyond repute Li Xia has a reputation beyond repute Li Xia has a reputation beyond repute Li Xia has a reputation beyond repute Li Xia has a reputation beyond repute Li Xia has a reputation beyond repute Li Xia has a reputation beyond repute Li Xia has a reputation beyond repute Li Xia has a reputation beyond repute Li Xia has a reputation beyond repute Li Xia has a reputation beyond repute Li Xia's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Alice
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-26-2010 12:06 AM
    Threads

Welcome back. Hope that you'll stay active again and good luck for everything. Ever need a friend feel free to approach me. Mkies see ya around and feel blessed.
    ^○^歴下アリス^○^
    メリザです。
    よろしくおねがいします〜
    ^_^

Senior Member Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts 311 - Plusle 133 - Eevee Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    315 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-31-2014 03:25 AM
    Threads

Welcome back to AF.

Senior Member Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pokedex 025 - Pikachu
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2012 01:07 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Welcome back to AF Have fun.
    Gero Server Guru

Perverted Kitty of Doom lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-09-2013 01:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

hey welcome back ^_^
    you can't call me weird, cause im unique ^_^
    btw if youre going to admire me, please tell me who you are, gracias

siggy by teddy thankies ^^

**UPDATE** NEW DRAWINGS
    * * * A R T ~ W O R K * * *
    My sweet sweet family is located in my blog
    if you want to be a part of our family, pm me

Moderator ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2017 07:39 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: the_wolfie

Welcome back
    Wolfie Dango ~*Red*~

Twin sister: Angella_Kagamine

WATCH MORE TV! .Kuro has a reputation beyond repute .Kuro has a reputation beyond repute .Kuro has a reputation beyond repute .Kuro has a reputation beyond repute .Kuro has a reputation beyond repute .Kuro has a reputation beyond repute .Kuro has a reputation beyond repute .Kuro has a reputation beyond repute .Kuro has a reputation beyond repute .Kuro has a reputation beyond repute .Kuro has a reputation beyond repute .Kuro's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Hey, who's the pirate lad? He's givin' me a hard time laughin'! Gotta love that lad! Load th' cannons! So cool!

Always in my mind, Sara.

Yuri, Hotaru ,Yoru, Ruki, Hena, Maki, Yuuki, Arya, Aina, Jess, Akito, Hector, Pilar & Cris.

No Rain No Rainbow!!! OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Red Dango Fuuko Starfish Cake
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-22-2018 12:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: k9craze

Cool

Welcome back to AF.

Cool a Gaara fan & Elfen Lied fan too. ^_^
    [Random words of wisdom here]
    [Photo signature here]
    [Random words here]

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by OtakuInu!!! View Post
    Welcome back to AF.

Cool a Gaara fan & Elfen Lied fan too. ^_^
    Did I mention that my favorite manga is Gantz? Kei Kurono is the best!
    *(>V<)* Viva seinen mangas!

Always in my mind, Sara.

Faded Existence Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Gifts Favorite
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-26-2013 02:44 PM
    Threads

welcome back hope we can be friends

What a feeling in my soul Artcell has a reputation beyond repute Artcell has a reputation beyond repute Artcell has a reputation beyond repute Artcell has a reputation beyond repute Artcell has a reputation beyond repute Artcell has a reputation beyond repute Artcell has a reputation beyond repute Artcell has a reputation beyond repute Artcell has a reputation beyond repute Artcell has a reputation beyond repute Artcell has a reputation beyond repute Artcell's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Gifts Red Dango Telescope Favorite
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-10-2012 04:21 AM
    Threads

Hey..welcome back!
    I hope we can be friends!
    And take care,always!
    Lovely set made by the awesome Arxia!
    Thanks so much girl!
    ♥♥♥

Closed Thread

Thread Information