AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Portals

Super Princess Lavos has a reputation beyond repute Lavos has a reputation beyond repute Lavos has a reputation beyond repute Lavos has a reputation beyond repute Lavos has a reputation beyond repute Lavos has a reputation beyond repute Lavos has a reputation beyond repute Lavos has a reputation beyond repute Lavos has a reputation beyond repute Lavos has a reputation beyond repute Lavos has a reputation beyond repute Lavos's Avatar
    Gil
    Volatile
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2010 03:11 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Portals

What sort of magic caster is required to open portals in D&D. How far apart can the portals be? Can you make a permanent portal?

Thane of Mimics ShadowWalker has a reputation beyond repute ShadowWalker has a reputation beyond repute ShadowWalker has a reputation beyond repute ShadowWalker has a reputation beyond repute ShadowWalker has a reputation beyond repute ShadowWalker has a reputation beyond repute ShadowWalker has a reputation beyond repute ShadowWalker has a reputation beyond repute ShadowWalker has a reputation beyond repute ShadowWalker has a reputation beyond repute ShadowWalker has a reputation beyond repute ShadowWalker's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-07-2011 07:22 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Wizards, and I would suggest a wizard that specializes in bouncing between planes. There are a lot of these, and back in the day, you would find them in Sigil ALL the time. Magical components have always been difficult to find, obtain and certain mages have both funded adventures, and quest; or they have tricked others into obtaining them. Sometimes it's best to find them in other planes of existence. Portals can range in size, but for the most part, you can have a room filled with portals, as long as they are not occupying the same space and time as any other portal and you should be good. Otherwise, things blow up.
    " I am the Walker of Shadows, the Stuff of Nightmares, and you have two choices pup, either you submit, or you die. Plain and simple, so decide, or I will for you; fair warning, I usually take the easy way out."

Closed Thread

Thread Information