AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: We May Need Some More Sweets...

Junior Member Chahoya has much to be proud of Chahoya has much to be proud of Chahoya has much to be proud of Chahoya has much to be proud of Chahoya has much to be proud of Chahoya has much to be proud of Chahoya has much to be proud of Chahoya has much to be proud of Chahoya's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-31-2009 11:54 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default We May Need Some More Sweets...

*Mnch mnch mnch* Mhhrfff mmmm hmmm hmm.......?........!!!! *gulp*

Hello there! I'm Chahoya! I'm an adorable chibi who just found her way on this forum about 2 hours ago. I hope you don't mind me eating the rest of my cookie as we talk. *MNCH MNCH* Mrrfffglgl...mrrfff! *gulp* Fuuuuah~! Now onto some info...my name comes from the Japanese word meaning Pamper or Spoil but I rather you not do that to me! *Makes pouty face* I may be a tiny chibi but I can do alotta things myself! I am not a spoiled brat either, please don't think that way about me......but then again.....i did use a Nene avi.....oh dear.......

As some say in situations like these, SOME DROWN THEIR WOES WITH FOOD! Luckily I have two other cookies. *MCH MCNH MNCH* Be MNCH right with ya! mnchmnchmnmnmch.....*GULP* Faaaah~!

Now onto more matters! I like to draw and write meaning I do alot with anime stuff such as artwork, RPing and I once did some fanfics but I tended to depart from that sorta thing.

RPing is fun for me! I like making my own characters more than keeping a cannon one. In fact, I do preffer OC RP more than a Cannon one. Such as if we all roleplay in a Naruto type world, I preffer playing as our own made up ninjas than Neji and Sakura. I also tend to enjoy just any Original Roleplay as well. Watch out though!!!! I do tend to get cross when I see 500 of the same people attempt to be the main character (emo, dark, mysterious, angry at the world, have strange scars on their face) I rather be the side character who seems to have that one sort of attitude that just makes you wanna see them more and more. Sure they can't be the main character...but they help the main characters evolve! ....plus, I get more cookies!

I also love strange anime and manga. Well....not really strange, but ones that aren't that mainstream. Don't get me wrong! I do love the mainstream ones as well (I'm guilty of still reading Naruto) but I seem to have a bigger connection to a few that people never seem to have heard of. I at times DO FIND the cool groups filled with people that do know what I'm speaking of....and I REJOICE!!!!

Ahem.....as well, I must be kinda wierd to you all. I talk very strangley, I'm typing like I'm actually prancing across a coffee table eating snacks and I seem to have an attention span of a-IS THAT CANDY?! CAAAANDY! *mnch mnch mnch* See you in the forums!

Perverted Kitty of Doom lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-09-2013 01:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

welcome to af *huggles tightly *
    you are now officially my friend
    *gives candy*
    enjoy the forum ^^
    you can't call me weird, cause im unique ^_^
    btw if youre going to admire me, please tell me who you are, gracias

siggy by teddy thankies ^^

**UPDATE** NEW DRAWINGS
    * * * A R T ~ W O R K * * *
    My sweet sweet family is located in my blog
    if you want to be a part of our family, pm me

Senior Member Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2011 05:06 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: dragofgravity

WOOT if you're sweet can you be my lollipop lol j/k
    Anyways... welcome to AF
    And please feel free to use me in anyway to help you here on this lovely forum

Moderator ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2017 07:39 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: the_wolfie

Hey there Chahoya and welcome!!! <3
    Wolfie Dango ~*Red*~

Twin sister: Angella_Kagamine

``Climbing up the Walls`` Li Xia has a reputation beyond repute Li Xia has a reputation beyond repute Li Xia has a reputation beyond repute Li Xia has a reputation beyond repute Li Xia has a reputation beyond repute Li Xia has a reputation beyond repute Li Xia has a reputation beyond repute Li Xia has a reputation beyond repute Li Xia has a reputation beyond repute Li Xia has a reputation beyond repute Li Xia has a reputation beyond repute Li Xia's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Alice
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-26-2010 12:06 AM
    Threads

Welcome here at AF. Enjoy the stay and follow the rules. Ever need a hand feel free to pm me. See you around, stay safe and God bless.
    ^○^歴下アリス^○^
    メリザです。
    よろしくおねがいします〜
    ^_^

Thunderbringer! RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto's Avatar
    Gil
    Drunk
    Gifts Cake
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-20-2017 12:40 PM
    Threads

:O

best.....new member.....evar! >.<
    Thanks to Wolley for the sexay siggeh! Good work, Wollz!
    On a mountain top
    Bearded RaShay slays demon
    Rocks out on guitar

Senior Member Dr. Thunder has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Thunder has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Thunder has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Thunder has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Thunder has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Thunder has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Thunder has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Thunder has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Thunder has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Thunder has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Thunder has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Thunder's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-29-2011 10:14 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: The Dr Thunder PSN ID: Soulstocker101

welcome to animeforums and we hope you enjoy the site

The Innocent Devil... Star Gazer has a reputation beyond repute Star Gazer has a reputation beyond repute Star Gazer has a reputation beyond repute Star Gazer has a reputation beyond repute Star Gazer has a reputation beyond repute Star Gazer has a reputation beyond repute Star Gazer has a reputation beyond repute Star Gazer has a reputation beyond repute Star Gazer has a reputation beyond repute Star Gazer has a reputation beyond repute Star Gazer has a reputation beyond repute Star Gazer's Avatar
    Gil
    Sad
    Gifts EVE Ariel
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-21-2010 04:18 AM
    Threads

Hiya!welcome to AF!
    HaVe LoAdS oF fUn!

Senior Member Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts 311 - Plusle 133 - Eevee Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    315 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-31-2014 03:25 AM
    Threads

Wow thats a long introduction.
    Welcome to AF, follow the rules and have fun.

Junior Member xevar25 has a reputation beyond repute xevar25 has a reputation beyond repute xevar25 has a reputation beyond repute xevar25 has a reputation beyond repute xevar25 has a reputation beyond repute xevar25 has a reputation beyond repute xevar25 has a reputation beyond repute xevar25 has a reputation beyond repute xevar25 has a reputation beyond repute xevar25 has a reputation beyond repute xevar25 has a reputation beyond repute xevar25's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-30-2009 10:55 PM
    Threads

Chibi?! Sounds cute. xD I like those kinds too. That is why I have a chibi avatar and sig. I'm not wearing them here in this forum right now. xD

Anyway, welcome to AnimeForum.com. I hope you enjoy your stay!

Junior Member Chahoya has much to be proud of Chahoya has much to be proud of Chahoya has much to be proud of Chahoya has much to be proud of Chahoya has much to be proud of Chahoya has much to be proud of Chahoya has much to be proud of Chahoya has much to be proud of Chahoya's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-31-2009 11:54 PM
    Threads

??!...WOW! You guys really are nice! I didn't even know I'd be welcomed at all cause I typed so much st-CANDY!

*yoinks Lilminx's offering* Unnunnnunnmnnn.... *gives happy look as she swallows all of it* Faaaah! Thank you! You have quickly become my friend too!

DADADOO! *Chahoya has joined Lilminx's friends*

Uhhhaaaah! You are all my friends now!!!

I should start postin or something on other places I guess, that or I'll become stale and something that fades into the distance. Any suggestions.....anyone?

Senior Member Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2011 05:06 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: dragofgravity

fine something that interest you. Or PM people that's always fun.
    Last edited by Teddy2116; 08-31-2009 at 09:37 PM.

I'm Infected. Genetic-Infection has a reputation beyond repute Genetic-Infection has a reputation beyond repute Genetic-Infection has a reputation beyond repute Genetic-Infection has a reputation beyond repute Genetic-Infection has a reputation beyond repute Genetic-Infection has a reputation beyond repute Genetic-Infection has a reputation beyond repute Genetic-Infection has a reputation beyond repute Genetic-Infection has a reputation beyond repute Genetic-Infection has a reputation beyond repute Genetic-Infection has a reputation beyond repute Genetic-Infection's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-23-2009 08:13 PM
    Threads

Well, I'm relatively new too. I would like to be your friend. And yah, I like candy too. Good stuff. Great introduction, its a lot better then mine. Please, keep active; Obey rules, and all that, I'm sure you already know. Haha. ~Gives Candy~

Sig made by me. <3

Faded Existence Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Gifts Favorite
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-26-2013 02:44 PM
    Threads

welcome to AF
    I can't give you candy(thats a shortening of my name: Candice) but how about some skeetles^_^
    have fun

Senior Member Bluemoon22 has a reputation beyond repute Bluemoon22 has a reputation beyond repute Bluemoon22 has a reputation beyond repute Bluemoon22 has a reputation beyond repute Bluemoon22 has a reputation beyond repute Bluemoon22 has a reputation beyond repute Bluemoon22 has a reputation beyond repute Bluemoon22 has a reputation beyond repute Bluemoon22 has a reputation beyond repute Bluemoon22 has a reputation beyond repute Bluemoon22 has a reputation beyond repute Bluemoon22's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2009 10:42 AM
    Threads

*Throws candy* Gotta make sure the forum doesn't lose it's sugar buzz! *Throws more candy*

Welcome to AF! I hope you have fun here! I'm curious to hear about what animes you've watched, I'm always looking for new animes to take a look at. Feel free to pm me if you'd ever like to chat

Closed Thread

Thread Information