AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Some of my drawings :]

Senior Member Akuma no Hana has a reputation beyond repute Akuma no Hana has a reputation beyond repute Akuma no Hana has a reputation beyond repute Akuma no Hana has a reputation beyond repute Akuma no Hana has a reputation beyond repute Akuma no Hana has a reputation beyond repute Akuma no Hana has a reputation beyond repute Akuma no Hana has a reputation beyond repute Akuma no Hana has a reputation beyond repute Akuma no Hana has a reputation beyond repute Akuma no Hana has a reputation beyond repute Akuma no Hana's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-06-2011 03:52 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Some of my drawings :]

All of my drawing are free hand.
    I only used a pencil and paper :].
    1. i got theis picture from one of the tsubasa books :] (old)
    2. this is an rough sketch of ritsuka from one of the loveless books (old)
    3. This is a drawing of L from deathnote. I found the picture on google and decided to draw my own version of it. His eyes are messed up.. I gave up on them xP. (old)
    4. This is a sketch of the Twilight book cover. (old)
    5. The is chise from saikano. I'm not very happy with how turned out. Her hand is really messed up, I tried a million times to get it right but it didnt work c[x (new-ish)
    6. This is another picture of Ritsuka from Loveless. (old)
    7. I was practicing body shapes and stuff that's why they dont have faces. I got the poses from book 6 of pretty face. (new)
    8. This is a picture a vinny from the manga soul rescue.. i think c[x (old)
    9. This is just a random drawing i thought of :] (new-ish)
    10. This is a picture from... ummm... i forget the manga... but it was by the creator of D.N. Angel (new)
    11. It's probablly to blurry for you to read but in the top corner it says " i love Ritsuka-kun's smile" (in japanese and english)and twards the middle it says " Aoyagi Ritsuka (also in japanese and english). This is another picture of ritsuka from loveless. (new-ish)
    12. It looks like this picture is to blurry to really see but it is a picture of daisuke from d.n. angel (old)
    13. this one is daisuke and.. i dont remember her name. Her face shape is messed up but i didnt feel like fixing it c[x (old)
    14. this is a picture of... dang it i forget his name too :'[. But he is from land of the blindfolded (old)

Almost all of these picture i got the ideas from Manga then changed them a little. #9 was from my own imagination :]

any advice is welcome :]
    I would like to apologize ahead of time for my poor English. I'm sorry u.u;

Fishes Swim In Zig-Zags Snowscala_Xx has a reputation beyond repute Snowscala_Xx has a reputation beyond repute Snowscala_Xx has a reputation beyond repute Snowscala_Xx has a reputation beyond repute Snowscala_Xx has a reputation beyond repute Snowscala_Xx has a reputation beyond repute Snowscala_Xx has a reputation beyond repute Snowscala_Xx has a reputation beyond repute Snowscala_Xx has a reputation beyond repute Snowscala_Xx has a reputation beyond repute Snowscala_Xx has a reputation beyond repute Snowscala_Xx's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-14-2011 09:38 PM
    Threads

I like your style of art, reminds me of a sketeches because mainly its light and black and white. Your faces are very well drawn and I like how you put volume in the shoulderpads of #10. The wrinkles of the clothes can be interpreted better but, Otherthan that I like your style of work. Also I like how the laces of the glove were losely drawn in and then darken in picture #10. Good job and keep up the good work.
    +If Life gives you lemons, you squirt it in people's eyes+

la vie est exciter ainsi juste
    ほんとに好きです。CC Lemon 。わたしすきanimeです
    ぜんぶelseひみつです

Senior Member Akuma no Hana has a reputation beyond repute Akuma no Hana has a reputation beyond repute Akuma no Hana has a reputation beyond repute Akuma no Hana has a reputation beyond repute Akuma no Hana has a reputation beyond repute Akuma no Hana has a reputation beyond repute Akuma no Hana has a reputation beyond repute Akuma no Hana has a reputation beyond repute Akuma no Hana has a reputation beyond repute Akuma no Hana has a reputation beyond repute Akuma no Hana has a reputation beyond repute Akuma no Hana's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Snowscala_Xx View Post
    The wrinkles of the clothes can be interpreted better but, Otherthan that I like your style of work.
    Yeah... I just cant seem to get the hang of adding wrinkles to the clothes c[x.

Senior Member Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2011 05:06 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: dragofgravity

They're quite good. I can't really see anything wrong about them. I like them *Thumbs Up*

Perverted Kitty of Doom lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-09-2013 01:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

i love 10-11-12 theyre just awesome
    im so jealous of you >.<
    your very good at drawing and on top of it your pretty V.V
    and the wrinkles area well done, i cant make them...
    have any tips?
    Last edited by lilminx; 08-29-2009 at 11:51 AM.
    you can't call me weird, cause im unique ^_^
    btw if youre going to admire me, please tell me who you are, gracias

siggy by teddy thankies ^^

**UPDATE** NEW DRAWINGS
    * * * A R T ~ W O R K * * *
    My sweet sweet family is located in my blog
    if you want to be a part of our family, pm me

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by lilminx View Post
    i love 10-11-12 theyre just awesome
    im so jealous of you >.<
    your very good at drawing and on top of it your pretty V.V
    and the wrinkles area well done, i cant make them...
    have any tips?
    I would give you tips if i had some c[x
    but i had to have a model (little sister ) for the Ritsuka one xP
    and the rest i jut looked at other pictures and stuff.
    Last edited by Akuma no Hana; 08-29-2009 at 11:55 AM.

Perverted Kitty of Doom lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-09-2013 01:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

really? maybe i should try that ...
    you can't call me weird, cause im unique ^_^
    btw if youre going to admire me, please tell me who you are, gracias

siggy by teddy thankies ^^

**UPDATE** NEW DRAWINGS
    * * * A R T ~ W O R K * * *
    My sweet sweet family is located in my blog
    if you want to be a part of our family, pm me

Senior Member AnswerBAK has a reputation beyond repute AnswerBAK has a reputation beyond repute AnswerBAK has a reputation beyond repute AnswerBAK has a reputation beyond repute AnswerBAK has a reputation beyond repute AnswerBAK has a reputation beyond repute AnswerBAK has a reputation beyond repute AnswerBAK has a reputation beyond repute AnswerBAK has a reputation beyond repute AnswerBAK has a reputation beyond repute AnswerBAK has a reputation beyond repute AnswerBAK's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-27-2010 07:37 PM
    Threads

Yeah pretty damn nice and I know what y'mean it took me weeks to get the hang of clothing folds but I guess it takes time,also I love the Twilight book cover.

Senior Member Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Pink Ribbon Neko Tv Hello Kitty
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-19-2013 07:45 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

In #13 the girl's name is Riku Harada. I think she is one of the cutest anime girls. Would you please color that one. OH OH OH!!! Will you draw one just of her???

Bring me back!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by edward10 View Post
    I'm looking for episodes that have hungry girls with growling stomachs
    I lol'd at this

Member milenium3 has much to be proud of milenium3 has much to be proud of milenium3 has much to be proud of milenium3 has much to be proud of milenium3 has much to be proud of milenium3 has much to be proud of milenium3 has much to be proud of milenium3 has much to be proud of milenium3's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-03-2010 02:26 PM
    Threads

they are very NICE.Do you like loveless,don't you?hehe
    ore-tachi no mirai wa doko e tone yuku no darou ka? http://www.frozenflamestreetblog.blogspot.com/

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Bakaroo View Post
    In #13 the girl's name is Riku Harada. I think she is one of the cutest anime girls. Would you please color that one. OH OH OH!!! Will you draw one just of her???
    I've tried adding color to my pictures and I always fail....

Senior Member Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by kawaii shinigami<3 View Post
    I've tried adding color to my pictures and I always fail....
    But you shouldn't give up. I think I will try drawing Riku.

Bring me back!!!
    I lol'd at this

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Bakaroo View Post
    But you shouldn't give up. I think I will try drawing Riku.
    You should. :]
    and you should definatly show me it when you do :]

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by kawaii shinigami<3 View Post
    You should. :]
    and you should definatly show me it when you do :]
    OK. I will post it in my thread.

Bring me back!!!
    I lol'd at this

``Climbing up the Walls`` Li Xia has a reputation beyond repute Li Xia has a reputation beyond repute Li Xia has a reputation beyond repute Li Xia has a reputation beyond repute Li Xia has a reputation beyond repute Li Xia has a reputation beyond repute Li Xia has a reputation beyond repute Li Xia has a reputation beyond repute Li Xia has a reputation beyond repute Li Xia has a reputation beyond repute Li Xia has a reputation beyond repute Li Xia's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Alice
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-26-2010 12:06 AM
    Threads

Awesome artworks, Shinigami. Post more, post more. Your style reminds of mine somehow, but yours is so awesome. I fail in colors too. Mhmm dunno what to say. You're talented. Hope to see more from you. Your twilight cover sketch is what I liked the most. Keep up the good work.
    ^○^歴下アリス^○^
    メリザです。
    よろしくおねがいします〜
    ^_^

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

thank you and
    I do plan of posting more drawing one i draw them xP

つき *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts 001 - Bulbasaur Cowboy Hat Dr Who Tardis
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-30-2021 04:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I'm still going to call you aisubeki, because that's what I'm used to, on here. -_- You didn't have to make an entirely new account. <.<
    You're still better than me. :'(
    I must draw more to catch up!
    And how is it that I've not seen 2, 3, 4, 8, 9, or 10?
    -_- you need to come over, more.
    To show me your art. <.<
    As for the name of the person in the 14th one . . . Arou Naitou. =3
    Anyway . . . keep it up, buddy . . . the third, fourth, and fifth place winner of the manga club drawing contest. XD

Faded Existence Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Gifts Favorite
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-26-2013 02:44 PM
    Threads

I liked the second one..it was my favourite but they're all good

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I've draw a few more picture and I'm hoping to post them shortly :]

Stg. ZERO Compaq Zero has a reputation beyond repute Compaq Zero has a reputation beyond repute Compaq Zero has a reputation beyond repute Compaq Zero has a reputation beyond repute Compaq Zero has a reputation beyond repute Compaq Zero has a reputation beyond repute Compaq Zero has a reputation beyond repute Compaq Zero has a reputation beyond repute Compaq Zero has a reputation beyond repute Compaq Zero has a reputation beyond repute Compaq Zero has a reputation beyond repute Compaq Zero's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-12-2011 08:57 PM
    Threads

you r really good, i wish i could draw like that..
    I Like My music!

I'll gonna go all kinds of ASIAN on ya!!!!
    + =

Senior Member fatalReflex77 has a reputation beyond repute fatalReflex77 has a reputation beyond repute fatalReflex77 has a reputation beyond repute fatalReflex77 has a reputation beyond repute fatalReflex77 has a reputation beyond repute fatalReflex77 has a reputation beyond repute fatalReflex77 has a reputation beyond repute fatalReflex77 has a reputation beyond repute fatalReflex77 has a reputation beyond repute fatalReflex77 has a reputation beyond repute fatalReflex77 has a reputation beyond repute fatalReflex77's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-29-2009 02:53 AM
    Threads

O.O....u r pretty good...I liked the 9th one the most ^^

Closed Thread

Thread Information