AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Demon's Heart

Cold-Blooded IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess's Avatar
    Gil
    Asleep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2011 10:46 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Wink Demon's Heart

I know it's terrible(rhyme and other things), but I still wrote that. I just understood what Poetry is to me. And it is feelings you can still express with words... That's why I'm expressing my feelings through this poem.(Don't think that I want to suicide, that's just has a deeper meaning..)
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Demon's Heart

One day at the bay,
    When I wanted to throw my life away,
    I met a handsome guy at a sea shore,
    Surrounded by darkness and gore.

When I ignored him and walked forward,
    He suddenly stopped me by grabbing my arm,
    And then he embraced me tightly,
    Saying the words that changed my life mighty.

"Do you know that
    When emotions overflow,
    You start to feel so low,
    As if someone marked your heart
    With an enormous scar?

And yet sometimes-
    You feel like you can crash all mountains,
    From a good words you treasure so silly,
    A good words, which cherishes your heart so dearly.

You use your emotions so much,
    But what if they will disappear from your touch?
    What if you won't feel anything near,
    And will be left with nothing to bear?

Do you know how happy I would be,
    If I would be able to feel the sea?
    And do you know how much it would hurt for you,
    To have a Demon's heart, like I do?"

"I don't know how it feels to be you,
    But one thing I do know for sure-
    My life wouldn't end here at this bay,
    Because I found a new reason to live today.

From now on-
    My life is your own,
    My feelings are yours,
    My humanly heart belongs only to you.

That's why I'll teach you my feeling,
    Which I discovered today,
    A feeling of love,
    Which your demonic heart brought over to this cove."

That's when a kiss marked our union,
    An union of human and Demon,
    An union of teacher and student,
    Who will have a forever to learn
    How to cure a Demonic heart.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

So I hope this poem will help you understand my emotions a little... Write your opinion.
    Last edited by IcePriestess; 08-28-2009 at 04:01 AM.
    It is stupid to be afraid to die, but the most stupid thing is to be afraid to live.

Isolated ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR's Avatar
    Gil
    Suspicious
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-07-2016 12:12 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Well, it is different. You broke of the rhythm you had and then you had a rhyme here an there but then it stopped in other parts. Paragraph three and ten have five lines while the rest of them have four lines. As a freestyle writter, I say you did good on writting this. I hope to see improvements next time, keep writting, deary. ^_^
    I am no more a rose than I am its thorns.
    No more a gentle breeze than I am the hailing storm.
    I am no more hated than I am loved.
    And I am no more heartfilled than I am heartless.
    This is who I am.
    ~ELR

Three Nil Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Bleach Ichigo Mask Soras Keyblade Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-17-2011 04:38 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

this is a greatpoem please keep up th egood work hope to see more

"Dark light come shine in her lost heart tonight
    And blind all fears that haunt her with your smile
    Dark light"-HIM

Cold-Blooded IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess's Avatar
    Gil
    Asleep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Envious Little Rose, Thanks. I'll try to improve . As you said I wrote this poem "Freestyle" so it makes sense that rhyme is mixed . Well there is always next time. I hope you'll keep reading .

myoujou, thanks, I'll keep up the hard work!
    It is stupid to be afraid to die, but the most stupid thing is to be afraid to live.

みんなで歌おうよ!
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-14-2013 06:58 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

That's good.. I read it some time ago and it made me daydream about it until I decided to come back and comment

Quote Originally Posted by IcePriestess View Post
    I know it's terrible
    You know what? You should skip these intros the next time, really.. Your poems are not terrible in any way..

Just try to improve the rhythm and rhyme and always keep it up.

Senior Member Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2022 08:14 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Well I'll admit, the rhyme is a bit off but I wouldn't actually say its terrible. It had a pretty decent flow and overall it was an okay poem. Keep it up.
    Nonon Jakuzure - Best Kill la Kill bae
    Ota "The Cutest Otaku" 2016 - Lol, how's your account doing lately? Oh wait.
    Pretty damn great! #spoke2soon

Senior Member Senjou_Akira has a reputation beyond repute Senjou_Akira has a reputation beyond repute Senjou_Akira has a reputation beyond repute Senjou_Akira has a reputation beyond repute Senjou_Akira has a reputation beyond repute Senjou_Akira has a reputation beyond repute Senjou_Akira has a reputation beyond repute Senjou_Akira has a reputation beyond repute Senjou_Akira has a reputation beyond repute Senjou_Akira has a reputation beyond repute Senjou_Akira has a reputation beyond repute Senjou_Akira's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Gifts Fuuko Starfish Kunai Katana
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-23-2012 02:09 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

it doesn't rhyme well, and emotions weren't depicted clearly, but it did made me imagine how things were that was cool. keep writing and i'm looking forward for those. Don't worry, even if it doesn't rhyme well, you'll perfect it soon. Practice makes perfect. n_n

Illusionists

Gil
    Asleep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

akuNoHikari, I'll try to skip entry next time . And I'll try to rhyme in the next poem.(It'll definitely be the best of all my poems! I'll work hard!)

-Raiken-, Thanks

akira.yuki, Well I think the emotions are pretty clear, but if you say so... Well, I'll practice

Senior Member Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2011 05:06 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: dragofgravity

Well rhyming in poems are really hard (at least for me), I wanna see your freestyle. I think you'll do better if you're not restricted to rhyming. Anyways I like the poem, good job and I'll be looking forward to what you come up with next

Gil
    Asleep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thx Teddy ~

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information