AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: boyfriend/girlfriend...?

Senior Member Zodiac_Hart has a reputation beyond repute Zodiac_Hart has a reputation beyond repute Zodiac_Hart has a reputation beyond repute Zodiac_Hart has a reputation beyond repute Zodiac_Hart has a reputation beyond repute Zodiac_Hart has a reputation beyond repute Zodiac_Hart has a reputation beyond repute Zodiac_Hart has a reputation beyond repute Zodiac_Hart has a reputation beyond repute Zodiac_Hart has a reputation beyond repute Zodiac_Hart has a reputation beyond repute Zodiac_Hart's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2009 08:02 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

I would like to say, to the guy who just posted that you are a different man... that I used to be just like you.

And honestly, there is a girl who likes who you are, just not many.

But, the way you're going about it, you have to be confident, and willing to take risks. If you wait for someone to find you, would you wait an eternity? What if, all there is to it was you being "the man" to initiate a friendly greeting, show that you are a gentleman, and express your genuine feelings.

That might seem (and I'm actually pretty sure you think I'm wrong, I know I thought that when a lot of people told me this) but really, look at it this way:

Are you going to be the guy who sat and waited around, ending his life doing nothing and having nobody?

Or are you going to try to do something, change or do something different and put yourself out there, let that potential life partner know what a great guy you are and that you are confident about yourself?

Think about it. I know nothing about cars and can't bench 350 lbs. I'm not a genius, or an athlete, hell, if you saw me I'd look like some dumb kid to you. But I've found some amazing ladies that many guys have probably thought "why the hell is she with HIM?".

It's not that once people break up, they don't care. It's that there is a certain breaking point, and if you don't end the relationship there, both will suffer even more. People are in pain all over the world now, but the pain is not worth dragging around for a lifetime.

Life is too short, you might as well be happy living it. If you make someone happy, then that person will probably share the joy and happiness you gave them. And maybe one day, that happiness will reach someone that you broke up with some time ago, or ages ago, or whatever. But if you keep wallowing in your sorrow... I guess that's it then, right?

Make yourself happy, then make those that matter to you happy, then the others.

Perverted Kitty of Doom lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-09-2013 01:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

that is so true.i remember when i used to fall for bad boys, i still do which i find is really annoying.oh well... but yea you have a better chance if youre introduced by your friend.

and im pretty sure youll find someone thats perfect for you, you just cant give up hope
    you can't call me weird, cause im unique ^_^
    btw if youre going to admire me, please tell me who you are, gracias

siggy by teddy thankies ^^

**UPDATE** NEW DRAWINGS
    * * * A R T ~ W O R K * * *
    My sweet sweet family is located in my blog
    if you want to be a part of our family, pm me

Rising Falcon! Seņor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seņor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seņor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seņor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seņor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seņor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seņor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seņor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seņor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seņor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seņor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seņor Nobody's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Xmas Tree Present Gurren Kamina Glasses
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-01-2017 11:40 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ErraticKyosuke

Quote Originally Posted by lilminx View Post
    i recently dumped my boyfriend and find myself very happy with it.Although some of my friends are always asking me questions like "why dont you get a fling?", "why dont you find another boyfriend?" or something along those lines. I dont need a man or someone else to make me happy, am i the only one?
    NONSENSE! How else are you supposed to validate your existence?! The only way is through another human being! [/joke]

Also, being in a relationship isn't that bad. I'm in one and it's nice loving someone and knowing they feel the same.
    Last edited by Seņor Nobody; 08-25-2009 at 09:05 AM.
    I now know what hell sounds like; I recommend a tactical nuclear strike on my position. Tell my family I love them.

boopaloop! 3pleT has a reputation beyond repute 3pleT has a reputation beyond repute 3pleT has a reputation beyond repute 3pleT has a reputation beyond repute 3pleT has a reputation beyond repute 3pleT has a reputation beyond repute 3pleT has a reputation beyond repute 3pleT has a reputation beyond repute 3pleT has a reputation beyond repute 3pleT has a reputation beyond repute 3pleT has a reputation beyond repute 3pleT's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-20-2011 12:53 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by alextchon View Post
    Its unfortunate to hear that among the girls you've interacted with, they are still in the "i like bad boys" stage. There are many girls out there that are looking for those exact traits that you happen to have. You just need their attention. Unfortunately girls usually dismiss guys immediately unless they are introduced from a friend, the guy is handsome, the guy is rich, the guy is a celebrity, a smooth talker, or the girl is not used to getting hit on.
    Dammit, man. If you try to talk to a girl and she seems to be blowing you off subtly, it doesn't mean she's actually doing it. It's just a mind game they're playing, consciously or not; she doesn't know you, so she must test you somehow. If you're introduced to her by someone she trusts, she'll be more relaxed while getting to know you, but it doesn't mean the games have stopped.
    And they don't exactly like jerks, they like guys with attitude. So, when she tells you something like "buy me a drink and maybe I'll talk to you" and you actually do that, you're just not interesting. You can do this instead: Buy two drinks, take the other one in front of her face while she's reaching for it, say something like "this one's for later" and walk away (but not too far away). If you had any chance with her in the first place, she will come to apologize, and if you didn't, she's not the only girl in the world.

Perverted Kitty of Doom lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Nobody View Post
    NONSENSE! How else are you supposed to validate your existence?! The only way is through another human being! [/joke]

Also, being in a relationship isn't that bad. I'm in one and it's nice loving someone and knowing they feel the same.
    well i didnt say that ALL relationships are bad just my last one. my other ex, im glad to say, was a great guy and we ended it mutually.

if your in a relationship where youre happy then im glad for you ^_^
    i would love to find a great guy but somehow it just doesnt happen >.<

**UPDATE** NEW DRAWINGS

Thriller Eve Serpentarius has a reputation beyond repute Serpentarius has a reputation beyond repute Serpentarius has a reputation beyond repute Serpentarius has a reputation beyond repute Serpentarius has a reputation beyond repute Serpentarius has a reputation beyond repute Serpentarius has a reputation beyond repute Serpentarius has a reputation beyond repute Serpentarius has a reputation beyond repute Serpentarius has a reputation beyond repute Serpentarius has a reputation beyond repute Serpentarius's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-19-2010 08:43 PM
    Threads

sometimes, what ur lookin 4 is right under you

Thats life. Awesome? Shin Natsume has a reputation beyond repute Shin Natsume has a reputation beyond repute Shin Natsume has a reputation beyond repute Shin Natsume has a reputation beyond repute Shin Natsume has a reputation beyond repute Shin Natsume has a reputation beyond repute Shin Natsume has a reputation beyond repute Shin Natsume has a reputation beyond repute Shin Natsume has a reputation beyond repute Shin Natsume has a reputation beyond repute Shin Natsume has a reputation beyond repute Shin Natsume's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-22-2012 06:06 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 4768-7102-5291

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix_Heart View Post
    First of all, congrats to all that have been in a relationship.

And as you read this, remember I am a guy who is stright.

I don't believe that everyone has to have someone to be happy, sadly though I am not one of those.

One thing that I don't understand is why people, who have fallen in love, real love, can just brush it off. Even if it is not love, you were able to feel some joy, however brief it may be, in you heart. The thought that even though you are one person in the world, to one person you were the world, must be an amazing feeling.

I personally have never had the joy, and deeply fear that I never will.

The way the world looks at love and the way a girl and the way a boy should act has warpped the meaning of true love.

The world view: The guy is a strong, manly, tough as nails, person that can throw a football 500 yards, while repairing a cars, at the same time benching 350, in order to be called a "Man".

The girl needs to be skinny as a twig, hot, stuckup, and self absorbed in order to be called a "Woman.

A man or woman that doesn't fit those description are not fit for love.

Who I am: I don't like sports, can't repair a thing unless it is electronic, not in the best shape, "but that doesn't mean I am fat and weak", very emotional and have empathy, and something I call cutsy (meaning very sweet, it is hard to describe unless you are). But what does is the world's view of that, they would say I am a "girly boy" which is not an insult to me.

But when in a group of friends, it is my friends that fit the description of a "Man" that attract girls. I have tried several times but girls only want the "bad boys", so I feel the sting of rejection.

I guess I am forced to believe a line in a song that goes "It's like love, some people get it, for others it's like a glove, they just never fit it."

So since I am living in a world were, to girls, I am not "Manly" I am forced to hid my true self under masks, not being who I really am, but just being quite and just another face in the crowd.

Someday, I hope that there will be a girl out there that can remove that mask, see the true me, love me for who I am and we never let go.

Most guys reading this may think I am a wimp or stupid, but I am not. Most guys try to see how many girls they can date and are always looking for the next best thing.

I believe that maybe, just maybe, some girl will love me, and from the first time we ever hold hands and kiss to the very last time before death, my heart will skip a beat and she will always take my breath away.

I hope you guys and girls read this, and I would like your honest opinion on what you think about my belief, positive or negative.
    I am in no position to give advice but not every girl wants "bad boys". I used to think this way too. But being sad about it won't solve the problem. People tell me to think of being reject as a "so what? there are plenty of other girls". Not saying thats the best thing, but there are plenty of fish in the sea. I'm not strong, or any of that stuff either, neither do I like sports they're really boring. I sound really similar to you and yet I've had two girl friends. It's just a matter of getting out there which I don't do. I'd rather stay at home.

Senior Member Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Lavos View Post
    Really, I'm just tired of looking. Women are manipulators and hold all the cards in interactions with the opposite sex. I have my game systems. They don't argue, they don't steal, they don't cost as much as dates would, and they don't lie.
    Well, humans are manipulators and liars in general. It isn't limited to gender. I have had some bad experiences with men myself, but I have to constantly remind myself that not -all- men are like that. It isn't easy.

I easily understand how you can feel this way, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Marudashi
    My thoughts exactly. I find it interesting though that guys seem to get upset when they pretend to be interested in a serious relationship, then shift to talking about nothing but sex, and when the girl becomes disinterested shes made out to be evil in some form.
    But of course. I guess that's just because the guy may not want to accept his own responsiblity for only thinking about sex, so his guilt is just put onto the woman to make her the "dirty" one instead. It makes them feel "cleaner". Plus, no one likes being rejected.

Not that the woman isn't incapable of being the one who only thinks about sex or only wants monetary gain, though. This can always go both ways.
    Last edited by Miss Moonlight; 08-25-2009 at 01:41 PM.
    月の光は愛のメッセージ

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Serpentarius View Post
    sometimes, what ur lookin 4 is right under you
    maybe but id rather it not be under >.<

besides like i said before i enjoy being single, i can look at all the hot guys and no one can say anything. At my college i see alot of guys XD . i swear it isnt normal

**UPDATE** NEW DRAWINGS

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Be Mine 312 - Minun
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2023 08:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

That line that "You need someone to make you happy" is lame and stupid. If you can't make yourself happy, then how could they make you happy or how could you make them happy? I haven't been single in ages until this June and I didn't know it felt so great to just be living the life without anyone restricting you. I am having the best time of my life and I think, you don't need someone to make you happy.

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:
    lilminx: My awesome big sister!
    *Tsuki*: Awesome lil sister!
    Teddy2116:Cool big bro!
    Hikaru_Hitachiin: Cool older Brother!
    kirei-chan: Awesomo big sister!
    Serpentarius: Brother in law!

Senior Member Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2011 05:06 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: dragofgravity

Quote Originally Posted by Infinita View Post
    That line that "You need someone to make you happy" is lame and stupid. If you can't make yourself happy, then how could they make you happy or how could you make them happy? I haven't been single in ages until this June and I didn't know it felt so great to just be living the life without anyone restricting you. I am having the best time of my life and I think, you don't need someone to make you happy.
    Yes, you'll feel free and happy when you just ended a relationship (usually a bad one) but give it time, you'll start to feel lonely and unwanted. As a result you'll want to be in a relationship so badly that you might end up in another bad one.

Thunderbringer! RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto's Avatar
    Gil
    Drunk
    Gifts Cake
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-20-2017 12:40 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Teddy2116 View Post
    Yes, you'll feel free and happy when you just ended a relationship (usually a bad one) but give it time, you'll start to feel lonely and unwanted. As a result you'll want to be in a relationship so badly that you might end up in another bad one.
    as someone who has avoided being in a relationship for maybe 2 years now i can agree with the sometimes feeling lonely part. but i've never felt unwanted or anything like that...
    Thanks to Wolley for the sexay siggeh! Good work, Wollz!
    On a mountain top
    Bearded RaShay slays demon
    Rocks out on guitar

Senior Member Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2011 05:06 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: dragofgravity

Quote Originally Posted by RaShayRitto View Post
    as someone who has avoided being in a relationship for maybe 2 years now i can agree with the sometimes feeling lonely part. but i've never felt unwanted or anything like that...
    I guess unwanted was a little much

Senior Member Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts 025 - Pikachu Ceiling Cat Albatross
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2014 02:52 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I may need a nice girl to ground me or put me in my place.
    I'm very unstable.

that guy with the beard JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO.'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-21-2011 11:16 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Jimbo8472

Quote Originally Posted by xAl-san View Post
    I may need a nice girl to ground me or put me in my place.
    I'm very unstable.

being with a girl is what made me unstable since I had to take on all her crap as well as my own.

Senior Member Zodiac_Hart has a reputation beyond repute Zodiac_Hart has a reputation beyond repute Zodiac_Hart has a reputation beyond repute Zodiac_Hart has a reputation beyond repute Zodiac_Hart has a reputation beyond repute Zodiac_Hart has a reputation beyond repute Zodiac_Hart has a reputation beyond repute Zodiac_Hart has a reputation beyond repute Zodiac_Hart has a reputation beyond repute Zodiac_Hart has a reputation beyond repute Zodiac_Hart has a reputation beyond repute Zodiac_Hart's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2009 08:02 PM
    Threads

If you're unstable in the first place, what makes you think you'll be more stable and a girl is going to want to deal with your unstable-ness? Fix your problem on your own, that is an issue only you can fix and not others.

If you're unstable because you're in a relationship, and can't take all or some of her "crap", then you were never cut out for a relationship and you need to be responsible and fix yourself like the above situation.

As for the guy who was whining and complaining about women being manipulators, and the person who was slightly offended, I have this to say:

Not all women are vigorous manipulators, and yes men can be bad just as well. I am a guy, but it makes me sick to see other guys such as yourself blaming and making excuses calling and generalizing that women are manipulators. Go stick to your games, where people take the easy way out.

The actual history, and if you want to know who the true starter of manipulating is, it is men. It starts from the so-called cavemen days when guys are the providers and women are the care takers. Fast-foward to today, things have vastly changed but the gender roles remain quite similar. Things started to change towards what we have now when the silverscreen became a big things, and this whole fantasy of having two women or more became so popular, the divorce became the normal, etc. etc. That's men manipulating women there for you. In order for women to deal with rising manipulative men, they had to do the same thing, which is only logical. Is it right? No. But you can't expect for men to do something and the women not to do the same. It's come to a [removed]. We men were originally the providers, but because some [removed] thought it was cool or couldn't take responsibilities, they let the trend set. It was us that stepped down because we couldn't handle business, and these men shouldn't even be in relationships, period.

Quite frankly, any guy who says women are the manipulators and blah blah is self-righteous and makes me sick, and I have little to ZERO respect for you guys. Which is pretty much like 70+ % of the guys I know. It can be frustrating, and yeah women are hard to understand sometimes, but they are not the ULTIMATELY EVIL MANIPULATOR that many guys make them out to be. Ironically, it's hilarious in a sad sense.

Please watch the language -Maru
    Last edited by Ωmega; 09-02-2009 at 12:46 PM.

Isolated ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR's Avatar
    Gil
    Suspicious
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-07-2016 12:12 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

They say there is only one person out there for each person who perfectly matches you and will be there for you, they call them soulmates. In the end, I don't think it is worth trying to find mine, why bother when it wont be pleasant being near a person who might actually be worse than what you would look for? If love is something that ends up knocking at my door then I might think upon dating but until that times I don't think looking is worth it.
    I am no more a rose than I am its thorns.
    No more a gentle breeze than I am the hailing storm.
    I am no more hated than I am loved.
    And I am no more heartfilled than I am heartless.
    This is who I am.
    ~ELR

I'm Infected. Genetic-Infection has a reputation beyond repute Genetic-Infection has a reputation beyond repute Genetic-Infection has a reputation beyond repute Genetic-Infection has a reputation beyond repute Genetic-Infection has a reputation beyond repute Genetic-Infection has a reputation beyond repute Genetic-Infection has a reputation beyond repute Genetic-Infection has a reputation beyond repute Genetic-Infection has a reputation beyond repute Genetic-Infection has a reputation beyond repute Genetic-Infection has a reputation beyond repute Genetic-Infection's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-23-2009 08:13 PM
    Threads

I'm actually taken and loving it. Though, I don't need a man to make me happy. I don't like how some younger females think that a boyfriend is a 'must' or else they are going to die or something. Happiness is something you've got to find on your own. If you can't find it on your own, why bring someone else into your misery? Happiness is meant to be shared, and so...You shouldn't need a male or female to make you happy.
    Does that make sense?

Sig made by me. <3

Member RandomRawr is infamous around these parts RandomRawr is infamous around these parts RandomRawr is infamous around these parts RandomRawr is infamous around these parts RandomRawr is infamous around these parts RandomRawr is infamous around these parts RandomRawr is infamous around these parts RandomRawr is infamous around these parts RandomRawr is infamous around these parts RandomRawr is infamous around these parts RandomRawr is infamous around these parts RandomRawr's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-02-2009 01:54 AM
    Threads

i recently dumped my boyfriend
    I don't really feel any compassion nor sympathy for you only compassion and sympathy for your ex-boy friend I feel sorry for him I hate it when I get dumped.

Lawful Good~*I <3<3<3~Torm*~ Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah's Avatar
    Gil
    Curmudgeon
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-03-2015 11:24 AM
    Threads

If one's happy to get out of a relationship, chances are it wasn't a good one.

Get a good one that ends up bad despite your best wishes and come back, see if it's still happeh-tiamz.

The rewards of tolerance are treachery and betrayal.

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Genetic-Infection View Post
    I'm actually taken and loving it. Though, I don't need a man to make me happy. I don't like how some younger females think that a boyfriend is a 'must' or else they are going to die or something. Happiness is something you've got to find on your own. If you can't find it on your own, why bring someone else into your misery? Happiness is meant to be shared, and so...You shouldn't need a male or female to make you happy.
    Does that make sense?
    yea it does , and i agree with you

Quote Originally Posted by RandomRawr View Post
    I don't really feel any compassion nor sympathy for you only compassion and sympathy for your ex-boy friend I feel sorry for him I hate it when I get dumped.
    if you knew my ex, trust me you wouldnt feel compassion for him or sympathy. i hate being dumped as well, who doesnt? but if the person if that awfull then you have no choice. i mean youre not going to stay just because you feel bad for dumping him. thats what i did for about 2 years and i feel bad cause i lost my time with him when i knew he wasnt worth it

**UPDATE** NEW DRAWINGS

Senior Member Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Black Guitar
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-24-2014 08:32 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: OG_APPLEJACKS

I don't need a girlfriend to make me happy. I've been single longer than in a relationship so its whatever. I have a girlfriend, her name is Liz, now and I'm happy with her. The point is that I don't need a relationship to be happy.

Senior Member The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Ice Cream Kawaiislice Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2023 06:59 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

i recently dumped my boyfriend and find myself very happy with it.Although some of my friends are always asking me questions like "why dont you get a fling?", "why dont you find another boyfriend?" or something along those lines. I dont need a man or someone else to make me happy, am i the only one?
    Honestly, I see nothing wrong with it. Being a guy and all, I wouldn't mind having a GF, but I've had my share of bad relationships so I'm fine with being single. Hell, I've been single for longer then I'd really like to admit, but it's no biggy. After all, it's hard to find someone honest and into anime as much as I am, (without being an official Otaku, lol).

Playstation Network ID: animerebel

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Rebel View Post
    Honestly, I see nothing wrong with it. Being a guy and all, I wouldn't mind having a GF, but I've had my share of bad relationships so I'm fine with being single. Hell, I've been single for longer then I'd really like to admit, but it's no biggy. After all, it's hard to find someone honest and into anime as much as I am, (without being an official Otaku, lol).
    thats so true , some of the people i met are otakus and i dont mind them but theyre too obsessed for my liking. although im glad i met some girl friends who are into that but not to the extreme ^^

**UPDATE** NEW DRAWINGS

Senior Member Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Present Bomb Aquarius
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2014 05:45 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

While I'm perfectly fine with being single, I see many couples together, hugging, going out and generally having fun. I can get a little envious, I wish I had a special someone sometimes.

ein, zwei, drei, vier bin endlich weg von Dir
    fünf, sechs, sieben, acht Du hast jetzt keine Macht

Closed Thread

Thread Information