AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: boyfriend/girlfriend...?

Senior Member The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Ice Cream Kawaiislice Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2023 06:59 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by lilminx View Post
    thats so true , some of the people i met are otakus and i dont mind them but theyre too obsessed for my liking. although im glad i met some girl friends who are into that but not to the extreme ^^
    Yeah. I'm far from being a proper Otaku, lol. I'm just an anime junkie. But there don't seem to be many female anime junkies in the Seattle/Tacoma area. At least many close to my age, lol.

Playstation Network ID: animerebel

Perverted Kitty of Doom lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-09-2013 01:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Rebel View Post
    Yeah. I'm far from being a proper Otaku, lol. I'm just an anime junkie. But there don't seem to be many female anime junkies in the Seattle/Tacoma area. At least many close to my age, lol.
    lol well im just glad that i have my friends, otherwise it would be really boring and i would have no one to talk too. but theres prob some girls who like anime around your age but wont admit it. my friends also said that they dont admit it cause it attracts the wrong people or something
    you can't call me weird, cause im unique ^_^
    btw if youre going to admire me, please tell me who you are, gracias

siggy by teddy thankies ^^

**UPDATE** NEW DRAWINGS
    * * * A R T ~ W O R K * * *
    My sweet sweet family is located in my blog
    if you want to be a part of our family, pm me

Senior Member The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Systems N64 Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Cookie
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-25-2019 12:51 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Karawr831 PSN ID: Karawr831 XFIRE ID: midnightdreams Steam ID: karawr831

I completely agree. I don't need a man to make me happy, thats whut friends are for! I wus su happy when I became single XD

though sometimes if you find the right person you can be happier with a man too D like I am now lol....soooo..I guess it depnds!

"For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul." - Judy Garland

Archmage Evelyn Nightingale, Guardian of the North, at your service.

Formally known as Vanilla Kiss.

Senior Member Ophidian has a reputation beyond repute Ophidian has a reputation beyond repute Ophidian has a reputation beyond repute Ophidian has a reputation beyond repute Ophidian has a reputation beyond repute Ophidian has a reputation beyond repute Ophidian has a reputation beyond repute Ophidian has a reputation beyond repute Ophidian has a reputation beyond repute Ophidian has a reputation beyond repute Ophidian has a reputation beyond repute Ophidian's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-19-2011 07:57 PM
    Threads

Ehhhhhhhhhh! My job is very depressing...and it's impossible to meet women in my area...especially any that share similar interests.

Actually it's hard to meet anyone I have anything in common around myself, that's why I joined these forums--so I had some people to talk to! I joined the military, I've got a combat deployment coming up next year...

Kind of feels like there's a time line now. Sometimes I think I'd like the company! And sometimes I'm glad there's no one around to bug me. I fill my time trying to find my good friend a girl...he needs it, HAHAH!

Sweet, sweet anonymity.

Perverted Kitty of Doom lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ophidian View Post
    Ehhhhhhhhhh! My job is very depressing...and it's impossible to meet women in my area...especially any that share similar interests.

Actually it's hard to meet anyone I have anything in common around myself, that's why I joined these forums--so I had some people to talk to! I joined the military, I've got a combat deployment coming up next year...

Kind of feels like there's a time line now. Sometimes I think I'd like the company! And sometimes I'm glad there's no one around to bug me. I fill my time trying to find my good friend a girl...he needs it, HAHAH!

Sweet, sweet anonymity.
    i hope you know that theres a lot of girls in the military as well. you should be happy cause theyre all fit and in shape XD

**UPDATE** NEW DRAWINGS

Senior Member Ophidian has a reputation beyond repute Ophidian has a reputation beyond repute Ophidian has a reputation beyond repute Ophidian has a reputation beyond repute Ophidian has a reputation beyond repute Ophidian has a reputation beyond repute Ophidian has a reputation beyond repute Ophidian has a reputation beyond repute Ophidian has a reputation beyond repute Ophidian has a reputation beyond repute Ophidian has a reputation beyond repute Ophidian's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-19-2011 07:57 PM
    Threads

Yeah, but they rarely like anything like anime. Plus with all the debauchery that goes on here, you don't really want to get involved with wookies...

They are in shape tho!

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

well you dont necessarily have to find someone that loves anime, maybe she might be into it but doesnt know what it is

**UPDATE** NEW DRAWINGS

Senior Member Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2011 05:06 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: dragofgravity

Honestly, I see nothing wrong with it. Being a guy and all, I wouldn't mind having a GF, but I've had my share of bad relationships so I'm fine with being single. Hell, I've been single for longer then I'd really like to admit, but it's no biggy. After all, it's hard to find someone honest and into anime as much as I am, (without being an official Otaku, lol).
    LOL man I know the feeling, no girls around you are into the things you are and if they do happen to be into it they wont let you know (women are always hiding something). Honestly I doubt that you'll fine anyone around your age that is into anime and what not, due to the fact that anime didn't get this popular until recently so all the otakus/anime junkies and teens and some low to mid 20 year old. Tho I still say look around cause you might find that one out a thousand that like anime and is in your age group.

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Teddy2116 View Post
    LOL man I know the feeling, no girls around you are into the things you are and if they do happen to be into it they wont let you know (women are always hiding something). Honestly I doubt that you'll fine anyone around your age that is into anime and what not, due to the fact that anime didn't get this popular until recently so all the otakus/anime junkies and teens and some low to mid 20 year old. Tho I still say look around cause you might find that one out a thousand that like anime and is in your age group.
    nicely said teddy ^^

**UPDATE** NEW DRAWINGS

Member enchrimei has a reputation beyond repute enchrimei has a reputation beyond repute enchrimei has a reputation beyond repute enchrimei has a reputation beyond repute enchrimei has a reputation beyond repute enchrimei has a reputation beyond repute enchrimei has a reputation beyond repute enchrimei has a reputation beyond repute enchrimei has a reputation beyond repute enchrimei has a reputation beyond repute enchrimei has a reputation beyond repute enchrimei's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-21-2009 04:32 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Ophidian View Post
    Yeah, but they rarely like anything like anime. Plus with all the debauchery that goes on here, you don't really want to get involved with wookies...

They are in shape tho!
    Well, you can always introduce them to anime! I introduced several of my friends into anime and they enjoyed it fine... some of them probably watch more than me now!

It's not necessary to have a bf/gf to be happy. I went along fine for the first 19 years of my life! But when I met my bf two years ago, I was really happy (still am!) and I think it's a different kind of happiness. He's gone back to HK for the summer as I'm a brit born chinese so we've gone 4 months without seeing each other. I won't lie, I was miserable at times. But I was also really happy other times. I went out with friends, hung out with family and I know that I can be happy even though he isn't with me at all times. but when he is around, I'm going to be really happy too. I don't rely on him to be happy but I like to make him happy and that inturn makes me veryy happy!!!

help my egg and hatchlings to grow!

Senior Member The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Ice Cream Kawaiislice Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2023 06:59 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Oh, trust me, I haven't given up. But honestly, I'm not so worried about it either. My friends seem to worry more then enough about it. Seems they think I need to,,, find companionship... Myself, as much as I'd like to have someone to spend time with, I'm fine with just hanging with friends. After all, at my age, I'd be lookin for that "special" someone to settle down with and maybe start a family with. An entire family addicted to anime, Muwhahahaha!
    But seriously, I'm sure one of these years, I'll meet my dream girl at the local anime convention.
    Military? Oh man, I feel for ya then. I've never been in the military so I don't know what it's like, but I can imagine it. Seems to me, (I might be wrong, and willing to admit it) the type of women who enlist into the military are very dedicated, independant,,,,, and oh NOT into the laidback type of stuff like anime. They seem too conservative, and determined to prove themselves. But that's just what I've seen, and I could be wrong.
    Last edited by The Rebel; 09-03-2009 at 12:42 PM.

Playstation Network ID: animerebel

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

at least your thinking positively ^^

**UPDATE** NEW DRAWINGS

Senior Member Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts 025 - Pikachu Ceiling Cat Albatross
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2014 02:52 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Zodiac_Hart View Post
    If you're unstable in the first place, what makes you think you'll be more stable and a girl is going to want to deal with your unstable-ness? Fix your problem on your own, that is an issue only you can fix and not others.
    My unstable ness is due to the fact that I've been single for a VERY long time. And As a NORMAL guy I will and still feel that longing kind of feeling. If I somehow get lucky I will not feel the same way anymore. I don't know.... its just the way I think/feel. its very different from most people since I don't really need help.

Senior Member Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Oh, trust me, I haven't given up. But honestly, I'm not so worried about it either. My friends seem to worry more then enough about it. Seems they think I need to,,, find companionship... Myself, as much as I'd like to have someone to spend time with, I'm fine with just hanging with friends. After all, at my age, I'd be lookin for that "special" someone to settle down with and maybe start a family with. An entire family addicted to anime, Muwhahahaha!
    But seriously, I'm sure one of these years, I'll meet my dream girl at the local anime convention.
    Military? Oh man, I feel for ya then. I've never been in the military so I don't know what it's like, but I can imagine it. Seems to me, (I might be wrong, and willing to admit it) the type of women who enlist into the military are very dedicated, independant,,,,, and oh NOT into the laidback type of stuff like anime. They seem too conservative, and determined to prove themselves. But that's just what I've seen, and I could be wrong.
    I hope you do meet a woman that you can start an anime loving family with. But as for the military girls, there are a few that are into anime (mostly the younger ones). Tho I do agree with about them being determined and independent

Cowboy Psychologist Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2013 12:07 AM
    Threads

I hope you do meet a woman that you can start an anime loving family with. But as for the military girls, there are a few that are into anime (mostly the younger ones). Tho I do agree with about them being determined and independent
    Determined yeah. Independent... Well, date a couple and get back to us with an AAR.

Bad Memory

Gil
    Relaxed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Forgotten Show View Post
    Determined yeah. Independent... Well, date a couple and get back to us with an AAR.

Bad Memory
    LOL I see your point my friend. Well lets just say this if you happen to date on be prepare for one of two things: A) She's going to be the most interesting person that you will meet at the time or B) She's the boring-est person you'll meet at the time.

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

well im going into the military and im a fun person ^_^

**UPDATE** NEW DRAWINGS

Gil
    Relaxed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Really? ... lil kitty going to get a very short hair cut

Senior Member Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts 025 - Pikachu Ceiling Cat Albatross
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2014 02:52 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Good luck. I was a kid Guerrilla in the Phili army when I was 12. No real wars or battles but alot of little ground "turbulence". We were also armed like we were going to war. I wanted to be deaf after my experiences.

Senior Member Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pokedex 025 - Pikachu
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2012 01:07 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

For the longest time I never really had a real girlfriend per say until high school. I met my current gf and the woman I will spend my life with. I am very happy with the way things are going for me in that department.
    Gero Server Guru

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Really? ... lil kitty going to get a very short hair cut
    lol i really doubt we'll be cutting my hair. besides even if they do, i wanted to get a haircut

Quote Originally Posted by xAl-san View Post
    Good luck. I was a kid Guerrilla in the Phili army when I was 12. No real wars or battles but alot of little ground "turbulence". We were also armed like we were going to war. I wanted to be deaf after my experiences.
    thanks ^^
    Quote Originally Posted by Gero50 View Post
    For the longest time I never really had a real girlfriend per say until high school. I met my current gf and the woman I will spend my life with. I am very happy with the way things are going for me in that department.
    im happy for you

**UPDATE** NEW DRAWINGS

Gil
    Relaxed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

lol i really doubt we'll be cutting my hair. besides even if they do, i wanted to get a haircut
    How short???
    Wait never made you might look better with short hair
    *thinks*
    uh... *draws a blank*
    nevermind

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

How short???
    Wait never made you might look better with short hair
    *thinks*
    uh... *draws a blank*
    nevermind
    well i was going to cut short till my shoulders. i like it, it makes me look older, but then again thats a lot of hair thats gonna be cut off >.<

**UPDATE** NEW DRAWINGS

Gil
    Relaxed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

well i was going to cut short till my shoulders. i like it, it makes me look older, but then again thats a lot of hair thats gonna be cut off >.<
    Looking older isn't really all that good. But I'm sure you'll be able to rock it and make everyone jealous...

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Looking older isn't really all that good. But I'm sure you'll be able to rock it and make everyone jealous...
    lol ill take a pic of what i would look like with shorter hair, but i really doubt ill make anyone jealous >.<

**UPDATE** NEW DRAWINGS

Closed Thread

Thread Information