AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: LoVeLeSs

Member milenium3 has much to be proud of milenium3 has much to be proud of milenium3 has much to be proud of milenium3 has much to be proud of milenium3 has much to be proud of milenium3 has much to be proud of milenium3 has much to be proud of milenium3 has much to be proud of milenium3's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-03-2010 02:26 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default LoVeLeSs

Hi everyone!!!

I am finishing GTO,and I would like to view another anime,a friend recomended me lOVELESS.and I would like to know if you recomend me this anime too.Have you ever seen Loveless?How was it?Is it very long?

tHaNkS!!!!
    ore-tachi no mirai wa doko e tone yuku no darou ka? http://www.frozenflamestreetblog.blogspot.com/

Member HarukaShou has much to be proud of HarukaShou has much to be proud of HarukaShou has much to be proud of HarukaShou has much to be proud of HarukaShou has much to be proud of HarukaShou has much to be proud of HarukaShou has much to be proud of HarukaShou has much to be proud of HarukaShou's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-11-2009 02:19 PM
    Threads

Loveless was one of the best anime I've seen, I really recommend it. It's only 13 episodes long but, there was supposed to be a second series but the never continued it, so you'll have to read the manga to find out what happens after the last episode. It's cute and serious at the same time.

Currently obsessed with 07-Ghost

Junior Member liketotally13 is a splendid one to behold liketotally13 is a splendid one to behold liketotally13 is a splendid one to behold liketotally13 is a splendid one to behold liketotally13 is a splendid one to behold liketotally13 is a splendid one to behold liketotally13's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-08-2009 04:55 PM
    Threads

ive only ever read the manga but i really like it! Its really odd yet very good. Not good if you dont like yaoi.

AF's Messiah. The Second Coming. Jesu Christo. .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev's Avatar
    Gil
    Dead
    Gifts Heart Rainbow Ribbon Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-03-2014 01:25 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: sev121993 PSN ID: sev121993 Steam ID: sev121993

I havent seen it myself, all I know is, its got yaoi in it. And thats all i need to know...

Thriller Eve Serpentarius has a reputation beyond repute Serpentarius has a reputation beyond repute Serpentarius has a reputation beyond repute Serpentarius has a reputation beyond repute Serpentarius has a reputation beyond repute Serpentarius has a reputation beyond repute Serpentarius has a reputation beyond repute Serpentarius has a reputation beyond repute Serpentarius has a reputation beyond repute Serpentarius has a reputation beyond repute Serpentarius has a reputation beyond repute Serpentarius's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-19-2010 08:43 PM
    Threads

is it the same loveless referenced in the very beginning of FF7??

Junior Member YouJustLostTheGame has much to be proud of YouJustLostTheGame has much to be proud of YouJustLostTheGame has much to be proud of YouJustLostTheGame has much to be proud of YouJustLostTheGame has much to be proud of YouJustLostTheGame has much to be proud of YouJustLostTheGame has much to be proud of YouJustLostTheGame has much to be proud of YouJustLostTheGame has much to be proud of YouJustLostTheGame has much to be proud of YouJustLostTheGame's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-25-2009 02:41 AM
    Threads

Loveless is an awesome manga... Ritsuka is so adorable(in a cute little puppy sorta way). It has an awesome plot. I totally recommend reading it.

Nice to meet ya! I'm Taru/Game!

Closed Thread

Thread Information