AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Ever been too scared to play Silent Hill?

-The Sign Painter- William629 has a reputation beyond repute William629 has a reputation beyond repute William629 has a reputation beyond repute William629 has a reputation beyond repute William629 has a reputation beyond repute William629 has a reputation beyond repute William629 has a reputation beyond repute William629 has a reputation beyond repute William629 has a reputation beyond repute William629 has a reputation beyond repute William629 has a reputation beyond repute William629's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-19-2009 03:57 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 6205-5782-7667-0217

Thumbs up Ever been too scared to play Silent Hill?

Yeah yeah...i know its just a game but every time i try and play alone it just creeps me out...especially at night...at night i wouldnt go near any Silent Hill games...lol
    -As i've always said...i hope you remember.....always know.....We're all in it together, The Sign Painter-

-The Sign Painter currently has a story going in his blogs....care to look?....- -Profile picture- "Mia"
    Why i do believe that is me down there *Points down*

Senior Member Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2011 05:06 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: dragofgravity

Silent Hill, Left 4 Dead, resident evil... any games with dark places and zombies popping out of nowhere scares me the smurf off... I still cry when my friends play those kinds of games when I'm around.

Junior Member DarkWishSakura is a name known to all DarkWishSakura is a name known to all DarkWishSakura is a name known to all DarkWishSakura is a name known to all DarkWishSakura is a name known to all DarkWishSakura is a name known to all DarkWishSakura's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-20-2010 12:34 AM
    Threads

Heh,I must admit that game scared me in past,
    but to scare me so much to not play it,nope.
    I just love that game so,I'm not scared to play it.
    Last edited by DarkWishSakura; 08-05-2009 at 11:22 PM.
    >>>The Silent Hill's Keeper<<<

Thunderbringer! RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto's Avatar
    Gil
    Drunk
    Gifts Cake
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-20-2017 12:40 PM
    Threads

the more terrifying the game, the better! horror games are my favorite, i just love it when i sleep a little uneasy because of the game i'm playing. I also really like FPS games so when you combine the two i'm a happy little school boy. Thats why Condemned 2: Bloodshot resonates with me so well. Not only does it build great atmosphere, but the combat is so....i dunno...tactile? guns are rare in that game so usually youre using your bare fists or one of the blunt object scattered around the environments. So imagine how long it takes to kill a monster in silent hill when you are armed. now imagine having to literally beat a human being to death with your bare hands

i know, right? absolutely brilliant! For certain enemies the soundtrack even throws in some really loud American Psycho style loud music effects whenever they take a swing at you. its incredibly unnerving

As far as silent hill goes, i think 2 is the scarriest. Somehow the improved combat in SH3 diminished the fear factor cuz i was like "aw hell naw now i'm gonna beat the snot out of you with my katana!". in Silent hill 5 the combat is just horrendous and the story frustrating. that game scared me for different reasons, i was terrified about the future of my favorite horror franchise!

so in short, play condemned 2! it doesnt get the credit it deserves (the first one you can skip, thats what i did and they catch you up on the story anywho. plus the gameplay in the first one is like bleh...)
    Thanks to Wolley for the sexay siggeh! Good work, Wollz!
    On a mountain top
    Bearded RaShay slays demon
    Rocks out on guitar

Junior Member Nara Clan Shadow is a jewel in the rough Nara Clan Shadow is a jewel in the rough Nara Clan Shadow is a jewel in the rough Nara Clan Shadow is a jewel in the rough Nara Clan Shadow's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-14-2009 08:08 AM
    Threads

when I was 10years old,I remember playing the first silent hill on psone, oh wow, had to change my pants that day.

Silent hill 4 on ps2 was crazy scary,especially if you know whats happening in the complex and deep story of that game. Never finished it because of that haha.

Senior Member Lord Fluff has a reputation beyond repute Lord Fluff has a reputation beyond repute Lord Fluff has a reputation beyond repute Lord Fluff has a reputation beyond repute Lord Fluff has a reputation beyond repute Lord Fluff has a reputation beyond repute Lord Fluff has a reputation beyond repute Lord Fluff has a reputation beyond repute Lord Fluff has a reputation beyond repute Lord Fluff has a reputation beyond repute Lord Fluff has a reputation beyond repute Lord Fluff's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-23-2009 01:19 AM
    Threads

The first time I played Silent Hill I was 6-7. I remember I could never get anything done because I was too scared. Same with the Resident Evil games (especially the first encounter with the licker in RE2). I would basically kill a few enemies in the beginning of the games and then freak out and turn the game off.

I've played both series since then and I enjoy them, but every once in a while I still get the chills while playing them.
    I never play to win. But I do play not to lose.

The-devil-bringeR lordrellik8 has a reputation beyond repute lordrellik8 has a reputation beyond repute lordrellik8 has a reputation beyond repute lordrellik8 has a reputation beyond repute lordrellik8 has a reputation beyond repute lordrellik8 has a reputation beyond repute lordrellik8 has a reputation beyond repute lordrellik8 has a reputation beyond repute lordrellik8 has a reputation beyond repute lordrellik8 has a reputation beyond repute lordrellik8 has a reputation beyond repute lordrellik8's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-24-2010 03:16 AM
    Threads

Cool

To tell you the truth I use to get scared but now it seems fun to me. It's like if were playing Halo 3 or Call of Duty! so I guess I don't get scared when playing Silent Hill.
    Non mihi, Non tibi, Sed nobis!
    Not for me, Not for you, But for us!

Xbox Live Gamertag: lordrellik8
    Feel free to add me as a friend.

Rising Falcon! Seņor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seņor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seņor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seņor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seņor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seņor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seņor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seņor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seņor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seņor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seņor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Seņor Nobody's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Xmas Tree Present Gurren Kamina Glasses
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-01-2017 11:40 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ErraticKyosuke

Actually, I thought the voice acting was so bad in that game that it's funny. Also, in Silent Hill 3, I always hear the dogs howl the notes A, G, and E which I found hilarious.

If you remove those, then Silent Hill is somewhat scary but not scary enough to make me stop playing it.
    I now know what hell sounds like; I recommend a tactical nuclear strike on my position. Tell my family I love them.

Closed Thread

Thread Information