AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Site Menu, And Local Time

Digital Plague demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-02-2012 02:19 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Every once and a while when I hit a button on the site menu, like just now, when I hit forum the gallery button came up, I think it is a flash error of some kind. but forum witll sitch out like to un blur, and galleries unblured will come up.
    also i think there is a problem with your local time thing in the users local time thing: User's local time Dec 30 2003, 08:02 PM, um its like 11:44pm here
    yes I know I have to much free time, I have two weeks off, cars dead for now so I'm stuck looking at every thread, lol.
    not that I'm bitching, I just thought you would like to know. to be honest i couldn't give a flying $#@%. It just makes me look twice.
    [my stuff] I make my sigs.
    When one bad reps, its a common curtsy to leave one's name. So one can return the favor, in kind.
    [It is your responsibility to keep up the the Magna not mine, so don't be mad at me if you "think" this gives something away.]
    MySpace FaceBook
    Those with a destiny must be sure of themselves and their purpose. If their motivations are not pure, then they may not be the right person to lead the cause.

boopaloop! Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2013 11:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

That's un-usual. Sounds like this stupid Livejournal thing people use, which does just that. Were you just viewing a site that does that? o.O
    making emo kids[/URL] cry since 1998

Digital Plague demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

well no, I was in my profile thing lookint for a temp avatar, when I clicked forum and i noticed it.
    also nice socks, and I take it you dont like Roxy. and I take it shes a {word meaning one who engages in sexual acts for financial compensation has been redacted}.
    When one bad reps, its a common curtsy to leave one's name. So one can return the favor, in kind.
    [It is your responsibility to keep up the the Magna not mine, so don't be mad at me if you "think" this gives something away.]
    MySpace FaceBook
    Those with a destiny must be sure of themselves and their purpose. If their motivations are not pure, then they may not be the right person to lead the cause.

boopaloop! Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

>< I should probally remove that before it get&#39;s me in trouble.

And about the local time, there&#39;s a post in Miscellaneous that was posted by EternalJupiterKnight, it&#39;s pinned, I forget the name of it, something like "about the new server"

It explains the time there.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

well, ok then I guess, I dont know. any way, yes you go and do that, I think. any whay the next time some one says any thing about it remind them that time is reletive, and that it only exist when there is energy(on any scale ie. motion, temp, ect.) tell them its cold in hell so it throw the clocks way off. or some crap like that.
    MySpace FaceBook

Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

You&#39;re not making very much sense with the current topic of conversation. Sorry I couldn&#39;t help you.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I&#39;m sorry too, I was up all night, and I wrote it around 4 am, my candle was drawing its last breath before fading into the early dawn.
    MySpace FaceBook

Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

...Candle? lol. Very funny.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thanks, glad you enjoyed it.
    also, this afternoon when I saw you post, I thought to my self it isn&#39;t fair that I got to see your socks, and you haven&#39;t seen mine, so here they are. and Yes I know I live in a pig sty, but it&#39;s my pig sty.
    MySpace FaceBook

Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

HAHA, that is so cool.

Offtopic, but so goddamn cool.

Too bad they&#39;re not all spiffy like mine ;_;

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

well sorry, I&#39;m a guy, and we dont have spiffy socks....But I do have a pair of happy face boxers, but... I&#39;m not going to show those online.
    well maybe later.
    also can you tell me how long it took the gif below to load on your comp. I want to us it as my signature, but I think its too big, I shrunk it down, and now the type is a little fuzzy, If you would be so kind as to tell me how long it took to load on your comp I would really appreate it. I cant judge for my self because I have a cable modem, and it loads fast, I dont want it to be to big for a 56k modem, thanks.
    MySpace FaceBook

Closed Thread

Thread Information