AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Are they going to dub Shugo Chara?

Junior Member holdsteadyjump is on a distinguished road holdsteadyjump's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-05-2009 01:14 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Are they going to dub Shugo Chara?

I watched SC when it first came out in 2007. Does anyone here know if they dubbed it yet or do they have any plans to dub it?

Junior Member YouJustLostTheGame has much to be proud of YouJustLostTheGame has much to be proud of YouJustLostTheGame has much to be proud of YouJustLostTheGame has much to be proud of YouJustLostTheGame has much to be proud of YouJustLostTheGame has much to be proud of YouJustLostTheGame has much to be proud of YouJustLostTheGame has much to be proud of YouJustLostTheGame has much to be proud of YouJustLostTheGame has much to be proud of YouJustLostTheGame's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-25-2009 02:41 AM
    Threads

I have heard talk about the dub of Shugo Chara.... but I don't think anything is set in stone... I hope they dont dub it... if they do... it better be as good as the DragonBall Z dub...
    Game/Taru

Nice to meet ya! I'm Taru/Game!

Senior Member Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-20-2011 04:22 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by YouJustLostTheGame View Post
    I have heard talk about the dub of Shugo Chara.... but I don't think anything is set in stone... I hope they dont dub it... if they do... it better be as good as the DragonBall Z dub...
    Game/Taru
    As good...as the Dragon Ball Z dub...why would you call that good?

Since no company has licensed this, or at least gotten the rights to it, there hasn't been anything on a dub. I would like to point out that this series is long and would take alot of time, effort, and money to dub a 80+ episode series. The best you can do at this point is watch it on crunchyroll so that licensors will start picking up on the idea that people want this.

Closed Thread

Thread Information