AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: YouTube

Actually bigger than you. miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Gifts Ceiling Cat Violin Cds
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2013 07:01 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: miniPhil

Default YouTube

I noticed that when I hit preview post YouTube videos with the url between the tags wont work but the embedded section does. Then when I hit publish post it doesn't work and only the url does.
    As well as that in the Blog's its the opposite. Only embedded sections seem to work while url's don't.
    Any chance of changing it so its the same for both the Blog's and forum? Or at least the same for the preview post.
    This is a Sig. It's horribly out of date.

pokemon trainer MoroDashi has a reputation beyond repute MoroDashi has a reputation beyond repute MoroDashi has a reputation beyond repute MoroDashi has a reputation beyond repute MoroDashi has a reputation beyond repute MoroDashi has a reputation beyond repute MoroDashi has a reputation beyond repute MoroDashi has a reputation beyond repute MoroDashi has a reputation beyond repute MoroDashi has a reputation beyond repute MoroDashi has a reputation beyond repute MoroDashi's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-14-2010 02:50 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 6882 3906 6528

This happened to me a while ago, then Xero helped me.

The embed doesn't work because it's HTML, and the code is off.
    So type the youtube tags, [YOUTUBE] [YOUTUBE*] but without the *, and you know the part of the url that says v=UahjagGg384, etc. Copy that and paste it between the youtube tags.
    ~
    i cant believe we almost hung it up o woah o .set made by me;

Actually bigger than you. miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Gifts Ceiling Cat Violin Cds
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2013 07:01 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: miniPhil

Quote Originally Posted by MoroDashi View Post
    This happened to me a while ago, then Xero helped me.

The embed doesn't work because it's HTML, and the code is off.
    So type the youtube tags, [YOUTUBE] [YOUTUBE*] but without the *, and you know the part of the url that says v=UahjagGg384, etc. Copy that and paste it between the youtube tags.
    ~
    Yes, but I was wondering why is it the opposite in preview post and in the Blog section?
    This is a Sig. It's horribly out of date.

Closed Thread

Thread Information