AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Best/Worst Anime Endings (May contain spoilers!)

Junior Member Schizopath has a reputation beyond repute Schizopath has a reputation beyond repute Schizopath has a reputation beyond repute Schizopath has a reputation beyond repute Schizopath has a reputation beyond repute Schizopath has a reputation beyond repute Schizopath has a reputation beyond repute Schizopath has a reputation beyond repute Schizopath has a reputation beyond repute Schizopath has a reputation beyond repute Schizopath has a reputation beyond repute Schizopath's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-26-2009 01:51 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Best/Worst Anime Endings (May contain spoilers!)

There's nothing more painful than watching the end of an anime that you absolutely love. You want there to be more, but all good things must come to an end. So, I want to know from you all, what do you think are the top 3 best and worst anime endings. And, please, try not to include spoilers.

Top 3 Best:
    1. Death Note: the ending is just so natural, and when I saw the ending for the first time...I almost cried.

2. Gundam Wing: I know I'm supposed to be talking about the ending, but I just want to say that the character development in Gundam Wing is absolutely amazing. And it's the character development in the anime that makes the end so good. If you've seen the end of Gundam Wing, you know what I mean.

3. Samurai 7: the good thing about the end of Samurai 7 is that it's happy and sad at the same time.

Top 3 Worst:
    1. Inuyasha: I completely despise whoever thought to end such a great anime in such a horrible fashion, with absolutely none of the conflicts resolved.

2. Dragonball/Z/GT Trilogy: When you make one storyline that lasts 508 episodes, there's really no good way to end it. I won't go into detail, but at the end of GT, mini Goku says that he's going to train. He hops on the eternal dragon, and says he's going to train. He leaves all his family and friends behind to go train. Epic fail...

3. Gantz: I love this anime, but I did not understand the ending at all. If someone did understand the ending of Gantz and wants to explain it to me, I'd love to hear it. Just PM me.

_-Reality Haunts-_ _-Anonymous-_ has a reputation beyond repute _-Anonymous-_ has a reputation beyond repute _-Anonymous-_ has a reputation beyond repute _-Anonymous-_ has a reputation beyond repute _-Anonymous-_ has a reputation beyond repute _-Anonymous-_ has a reputation beyond repute _-Anonymous-_ has a reputation beyond repute _-Anonymous-_ has a reputation beyond repute _-Anonymous-_ has a reputation beyond repute _-Anonymous-_ has a reputation beyond repute _-Anonymous-_ has a reputation beyond repute _-Anonymous-_'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-31-2012 06:11 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Schizopath View Post
    There's nothing more painful than watching the end of an anime that you absolutely love. You want there to be more, but all good things must come to an end. So, I want to know from you all, what do you think are the top 3 best and worst anime endings. And, please, try not to include spoilers.

Top 3 Best:
    1. Death Note: the ending is just so natural, and when I saw the ending for the first time...I almost cried.

2. Gundam Wing: I know I'm supposed to be talking about the ending, but I just want to say that the character development in Gundam Wing is absolutely amazing. And it's the character development in the anime that makes the end so good. If you've seen the end of Gundam Wing, you know what I mean.

3. Samurai 7: the good thing about the end of Samurai 7 is that it's happy and sad at the same time.

Top 3 Worst:
    1. Inuyasha: I completely despise whoever thought to end such a great anime in such a horrible fashion, with absolutely none of the conflicts resolved.

2. Dragonball/Z/GT Trilogy: When you make one storyline that lasts 508 episodes, there's really no good way to end it. I won't go into detail, but at the end of GT, mini Goku says that he's going to train. He hops on the eternal dragon, and says he's going to train. He leaves all his family and friends behind to go train. Epic fail...

3. Gantz: I love this anime, but I did not understand the ending at all. If someone did understand the ending of Gantz and wants to explain it to me, I'd love to hear it. Just PM me.
    Well i kinda liked dbgt's ending. It was kinda sad to see apparition
    of goku when pan halucinates.

Worst:

School days- Well i liked the first 4 episodes , and later was the worst anime i ever watched -.-

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2014 10:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

The "Gantz" anime isn't even really Gantz. It covers about 5% of what happens in the manga, doesn't even get to the real plot, doesn't introduce a lot of important characters, doesn't go through important events, doesn't introduce any real villians...it's just like...the bare opening of the manga, and that's it. So of course there's no end, as it doesn't even get passed the beginning.

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

Junior Member Schizopath has a reputation beyond repute Schizopath has a reputation beyond repute Schizopath has a reputation beyond repute Schizopath has a reputation beyond repute Schizopath has a reputation beyond repute Schizopath has a reputation beyond repute Schizopath has a reputation beyond repute Schizopath has a reputation beyond repute Schizopath has a reputation beyond repute Schizopath has a reputation beyond repute Schizopath has a reputation beyond repute Schizopath's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-26-2009 01:51 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Gjallarhorn View Post
    The "Gantz" anime isn't even really Gantz. It covers about 5% of what happens in the manga, doesn't even get to the real plot, doesn't introduce a lot of important characters, doesn't go through important events, doesn't introduce any real villians...it's just like...the bare opening of the manga, and that's it. So of course there's no end, as it doesn't even get passed the beginning.

Even though I haven't read the manga, I'll have to agree with you. As the anime was nearing the end, I started realizing that important details were going to be left out (ex. where the Gantz came from, who the guy is inside the Gantz, and when in the game, whether the players are alive or dead). But what capped it for me was the "alien" that was named in the 4th game. It was totally unexpected and it made for a pretty interesting climax.

Senior Member Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-13-2010 10:15 PM
    Threads

Well, I hope it gets better, since I'm 20 episodes in and not overly impressed. The story's good, and I like the development for Heero/Relena/Zechs, but everyone else's characters just feel bland to me. I guess it gets much better later on, but so far it hasn't impressed me as much as UC/Seed/00.

Oh, since Gjallarhorn didn't mention it, the last 4 episodes of the Gantz anime are filler and don't happen in the manga, the anime went in a totally different route after

Kurono comes back as the only one alive from the Buddha mission
    . Definitely read the manga, it gets way better from where you left off.

DBZ should have either ended with Cell Saga, or Toriyama should've written a better Buu Saga (Vegeta stays dead after sacrificing himself, Goku stays dead after going SSJ3 and teaching the Fusion dance, the SSJ form is not turned into a "child's playtoy" but Goten and Trunks have legimitate reasons for being able to access it, Gotenks stops being an immature brat after his mothers die, Gohan and Gotenks defeat Buu thus fulfilling Goku's claim that the next generation would take over the responsibility of protecting Earth).

GT is non-existent as far as I care.
    My name is Kakashi Hatake. What I like....I don't feel like telling you that. My dreams for the future...hmm, never really thought about that. As for my hobbies...well, I have many hobbies.

Yew Neek™ is #1 DeMoNoFtHeFaLl666 has a reputation beyond repute DeMoNoFtHeFaLl666 has a reputation beyond repute DeMoNoFtHeFaLl666 has a reputation beyond repute DeMoNoFtHeFaLl666 has a reputation beyond repute DeMoNoFtHeFaLl666 has a reputation beyond repute DeMoNoFtHeFaLl666 has a reputation beyond repute DeMoNoFtHeFaLl666 has a reputation beyond repute DeMoNoFtHeFaLl666 has a reputation beyond repute DeMoNoFtHeFaLl666 has a reputation beyond repute DeMoNoFtHeFaLl666 has a reputation beyond repute DeMoNoFtHeFaLl666 has a reputation beyond repute DeMoNoFtHeFaLl666's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-20-2010 04:50 PM
    Threads

I can tell you what ending sucked. the ending to soul eater. They use "words" to defeat the main evil guy. So dissapointing.
    "Groovy"

Bring Trent The Horizon Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-23-2009 01:25 PM
    Northampton,Massachusetts,Williston Boarding School
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by DeMoNoFtHeFaLl666 View Post
    I can tell you what ending sucked. the ending to soul eater. They use "words" to defeat the main evil guy. So dissapointing.
    I completely agree with you on that,Soul Eater had the worst ending that couldn't have been any more cheesy and contain the least amount of action.
    Oli Syckes=Sexy Beast

Yew Neek™ is #1 DeMoNoFtHeFaLl666 has a reputation beyond repute DeMoNoFtHeFaLl666 has a reputation beyond repute DeMoNoFtHeFaLl666 has a reputation beyond repute DeMoNoFtHeFaLl666 has a reputation beyond repute DeMoNoFtHeFaLl666 has a reputation beyond repute DeMoNoFtHeFaLl666 has a reputation beyond repute DeMoNoFtHeFaLl666 has a reputation beyond repute DeMoNoFtHeFaLl666 has a reputation beyond repute DeMoNoFtHeFaLl666 has a reputation beyond repute DeMoNoFtHeFaLl666 has a reputation beyond repute DeMoNoFtHeFaLl666 has a reputation beyond repute DeMoNoFtHeFaLl666's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-20-2010 04:50 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Bring Me The Horizon View Post
    I completely agree with you on that,Soul Eater had the worst ending that couldn't have been any more cheesy and contain the least amount of action.
    well if you get pass the crappy ending its a good series no?
    "Groovy"

Senior Member John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Gifts Mars Crystal Henshin Pen Rainbow Ribbon Sagittarius
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-17-2014 12:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

For me the worst endings were:

Princess TuTu - So sad for Ahiru ;-;
    School Days - it freaked me out! Oo;
    Monochrome Factor - Shirogane...T^T

I dunno about the best endings, hardly any anime ever ends it the way I want it to.

Senior Member Neddog has a reputation beyond repute Neddog has a reputation beyond repute Neddog has a reputation beyond repute Neddog has a reputation beyond repute Neddog has a reputation beyond repute Neddog has a reputation beyond repute Neddog has a reputation beyond repute Neddog has a reputation beyond repute Neddog has a reputation beyond repute Neddog has a reputation beyond repute Neddog has a reputation beyond repute Neddog's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2013 03:47 PM
    Threads

lol @ Soul Eater. Yeah, that show had an hilariously bad ending, but it was so bad that's what made it good. lol. Still one of my all-time favorites (the show, not the end)...
    Ned Yeung, A.C.E.

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

If you couldn't tell the Soul Eater ending (let alone the second half) was going to suck after 20 episodes, there's something wrong with you.

Jusy sayin'.
    Last edited by Gjallarhorn; 07-17-2009 at 01:19 PM.

Senior Member Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pokedex 025 - Pikachu
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2012 01:07 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Top 3 Best:

Top 3 Worst:

Any of the Detective Conan ones are very good.
    And the first DBZ ending in the sub is the worst I have ever heard. When it comes to anime endings.
    Gero Server Guru

Junior Member CGFerreira is on a distinguished road CGFerreira's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-18-2009 04:51 AM
    Threads

Tenjho Tenge

Air Gear

Get Backers

All these series just end without any conclusion

They didn't even bother offering any closure.

SES Member Ryuuzaki HD has a reputation beyond repute Ryuuzaki HD has a reputation beyond repute Ryuuzaki HD has a reputation beyond repute Ryuuzaki HD has a reputation beyond repute Ryuuzaki HD has a reputation beyond repute Ryuuzaki HD has a reputation beyond repute Ryuuzaki HD has a reputation beyond repute Ryuuzaki HD has a reputation beyond repute Ryuuzaki HD has a reputation beyond repute Ryuuzaki HD has a reputation beyond repute Ryuuzaki HD has a reputation beyond repute Ryuuzaki HD's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2010 04:38 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 3815-8940-4087-6200

Top 3.

1.Death Note the ending was just epic.

2.Cowboy Bebop (too soon imo but still great.)

3. Afro Samurai.

Senior Member -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman-'s Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2011 04:41 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Best

1) Elfen Lied. Why? Because i've never been so happy to finish an anime series so I could clear the tripe from my hard drive.

2) Cowboy Bebop: "Bang". Even when he's dying Keanu Reeves is cool.

3) Death Note: Normally when I watch an episode of DN, I usually cackle along with Light every time things go "JUST AS PLANNED >=D " But...In this case it was more like "JUST AS OH SH-" and I went to bed that night feeling like poo. For once, this was an anime where the cool, likeable psychopath seemed like he was going to win, but nooooooo.

Don't get me started on worst.

AF's Messiah. The Second Coming. Jesu Christo. .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev's Avatar
    Gil
    Dead
    Gifts Heart Rainbow Ribbon Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-03-2014 01:25 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: sev121993 PSN ID: sev121993 Steam ID: sev121993

Full metal alchemist. STUPID MOVIE ENDING. (Spoilers). I mean, you have to be pretty retarded to actually pose more questions than answer them. And now with Edward and Alphonse stuck on the other side of the door, it totally takes away for what the series is about. ALCHEMY. I really hate the ending of this...

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by
    CGFerreira]
    Tenjho Tenge

Air Gear

Get Backers

All these series just end without any conclusion

They didn't even bother offering any closure.
    That's because all three, at the time they were produced, were based on on-going manga. The GetBackers manga has since ended, and the anime covered different sections of it, but there was no end to cover at the time it was produced.

Air Gear is still on-going as a manga, but the anime only covered about 130 chapters, and significantly changed a lot of what happened in the series.

Tenjou Tenge is still incomplete, and Oh!Great hasn't said if he'll ever get back to working on it (he's now working on AirGear).

Those three anime series served more as money-makers than story tellers than most do. When an anime is going to be made, it's script is drafted and it is signed for a specified number of episodes (for the most part. some series go on as long as they need to provided whatever they are based on is both on-going and popular enough...Naruto, Bleach, One Piece). Some on-going series, which are certainly popular enough to get an anime, but not so much as to continue indefinitely, still get signed for a certain number of episodes, and they'll stick to the story for the most part, and then have a made-up ending. They get good ratings when broadcast, sell DVDs and merchandise, etc. They also bring wider popularity to the manga, thereby increasing readers of whatever magazine it's published in, or buys of the light-novel or game, etc. And that's what it's about for some of these series such as AirGear, or Tenjou Tenge.

Quote Originally Posted by sev121993
    Full metal alchemist. STUPID MOVIE ENDING. (Spoilers). I mean, you have to be pretty retarded to actually pose more questions than answer them. And now with Edward and Alphonse stuck on the other side of the door, it totally takes away for what the series is about. ALCHEMY. I really hate the ending of this...
    To be fair, everything after about 15-20 episodes (the introduction of Greed) in never actually happened in the manga, and was made up for the anime. Hence why "Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood" is being made...to tell the real story of Fullmetal Alchemist in anime form.

AF's Messiah. The Second Coming. Jesu Christo. .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev's Avatar
    Gil
    Dead
    Gifts Heart Rainbow Ribbon Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-03-2014 01:25 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: sev121993 PSN ID: sev121993 Steam ID: sev121993

Quote Originally Posted by Gjallarhorn View Post
    To be fair, everything after about 15-20 episodes (the introduction of Greed) in never actually happened in the manga, and was made up for the anime. Hence why "Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood" is being made...to tell the real story of Fullmetal Alchemist in anime form.
    Still, they could have come up with something better IMO. But I am glad they are making botherhood, this way we've got the real story, like you said.

Member SgSpecial has a reputation beyond repute SgSpecial has a reputation beyond repute SgSpecial has a reputation beyond repute SgSpecial has a reputation beyond repute SgSpecial has a reputation beyond repute SgSpecial has a reputation beyond repute SgSpecial has a reputation beyond repute SgSpecial has a reputation beyond repute SgSpecial has a reputation beyond repute SgSpecial has a reputation beyond repute SgSpecial has a reputation beyond repute SgSpecial's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-15-2012 02:14 AM
    Threads

best:
    1. cowboy bebop (I love spike but that was an epic finish)
    2. neon genesis evangelion (eveyone's dead yay)
    3. code geass (I could have gone without naunally whining but not horrible)

worste:
    1. deathnote (I'm still getting over light's death 3 years after reading it, and making him rely so heavily on takeru was horribly out of character)
    2. DBZ (who ends an epic anime with a crap series like gt?)
    3. gurren laggan (horrible speech simone...)

(sorry if I insulted anyone)
    wow, a giant pez!

Senior Member -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman-'s Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2011 04:41 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by SgSpecial View Post
    2. DBZ (who ends an epic anime with a crap series like gt?)
    Osamu Kasai

Senior Member ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-14-2024 08:26 PM
    Threads

Best

1. Ashita no Joe
    2. Cowboy Bebop
    3. Turn A Gundam

Worst

1. Rurouni Kenshin Seisouhen
    2. Gundam SEED Destiny
    3. Inuyasha
    Check out my anime reviews at: [URL="http://www.youtube.com/users/hajimenojmo[/URL] and http://blog.honeyfeed.fm/

Member HarukaShou has much to be proud of HarukaShou has much to be proud of HarukaShou has much to be proud of HarukaShou has much to be proud of HarukaShou has much to be proud of HarukaShou has much to be proud of HarukaShou has much to be proud of HarukaShou has much to be proud of HarukaShou's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-11-2009 02:19 PM
    Threads

Worst:
    1. Wolfs Rain. Even though the anime it self was good.
    2. Loveless. They didn't continue the anime.
    3. Last Exile. Just did not like at all.

Best:
    1. Cromarite High School
    2. Pani Poni Dash
    3. Shingu

Currently obsessed with 07-Ghost

Junior Member OMG_pink is a splendid one to behold OMG_pink is a splendid one to behold OMG_pink is a splendid one to behold OMG_pink is a splendid one to behold OMG_pink is a splendid one to behold OMG_pink is a splendid one to behold OMG_pink is a splendid one to behold OMG_pink's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-06-2009 10:30 PM
    Threads

best:
    1 Millenium Actress (its a movie) and it makes me cry every time.
    2 death note - the oh so tragic ending
    3 MObile fighter g gundam - the happily ever after ending

worst:
    1 wolfs rain, gotta agree with harukashou, it just wasnt satisfying. But i guess the japanese are pretty kamikaze
    2 poke'mon, ash lost to g-a-r-y...
    3 fruit's basket,

I still feel empty when the anime's over, especially if I really liked it. The better the anime, the higher my expectations for the ending.
    (¯`v´¯)
    `*.¸.*´
    ¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)
    (¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•.·:*¨¨*:·..·:*¨¨*:·..·:*¨¨*:·..·…

Senior Member Tsundere Works is infamous around these parts Tsundere Works is infamous around these parts Tsundere Works is infamous around these parts Tsundere Works is infamous around these parts Tsundere Works is infamous around these parts Tsundere Works is infamous around these parts Tsundere Works is infamous around these parts Tsundere Works is infamous around these parts Tsundere Works is infamous around these parts Tsundere Works's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-17-2009 03:22 AM
    Threads

Worst Anime Endings:

Deathnote. Don't get me wrong, that was an excellent Anime, but it was just "Oh shi-" at the end, just as someone mentioned earlier. [Too lazy to quote.]

There was no gradual turning point. Light never realized his errors. What happened to Misa? =[

DearS: What the hell was that!? C'mon... Worst Anime ever.

Suzumiya Haruhi: Was there really an ending? Right now the second season seems to be going to hell. I am in despair.

Elfen Lied: The entire Anime was Epic Fail with an even bigger fail ending. The Manga was incredible and it actually had a reasonable, touching ending.

Shakugan no Shana: Too lazy to dig up the last episode right now to explain everything, but Shana never declared her feelings, Yoshida never stopped being a bytch. Almost, if no, character development. I don't know how this thing got popular.

I haven't seen the second season, though.

He is My Master: I didn't even have a plot to begin with, though. It was just another service show.

Best Anime Endings:

School Days: Controversial, but that horny bastard Makoto got what he deserved.

That's it. Here's some Anime I'm currently watching, and I would like to bring this to your attention: [I can't decide if the ending is good or not.]

A Certain Magical Index
    Toradora [Heard it was sad.]
    To Love Ru
    Sayonara Zetsubo Sensei [Can a random show like this really have an ending? LOL]
    Saki
    Clannad [Seems like this one's good.]
    K-On [No cliched ending, right?]

Finished shows:

Higurashi no Naku Koro ni [Series] Not sure what to say, but.... What do you guys think?
    Zero no Tsukaima. Not sure if it was a good ending or not.
    Last edited by Tsundere Works; 08-05-2009 at 08:37 PM.

My DeviantArt Profile: GreenVirus on DeviantArt
    My Pxiv Profile: Japanese Art Site

[Graphic Design and CG Anime Artwork.]

Software: Photoshop/Flash CS4 & Paint Tool SAI

Junior Member Bonedeath has a reputation beyond repute Bonedeath has a reputation beyond repute Bonedeath has a reputation beyond repute Bonedeath has a reputation beyond repute Bonedeath has a reputation beyond repute Bonedeath has a reputation beyond repute Bonedeath has a reputation beyond repute Bonedeath has a reputation beyond repute Bonedeath has a reputation beyond repute Bonedeath has a reputation beyond repute Bonedeath has a reputation beyond repute Bonedeath's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2009 07:03 PM
    Threads

Best:
    Code Geass
    Gundam 00
    Vandread

I felt like including series that haven't been mention yet.

Worst:
    Deathnote

People always make a such a huge deal about how great this anime is but when the main character crys and begs for mercy in the last five minutes I'm not impress. I think it's very over rated.

Rozen Maiden

Another anime where the story just stops unfinished.

Hunter X Hunter

I doubt there will ever be a true ending since the people who make the manga go on year long vacations.

Closed Thread

Thread Information