AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: Crossy's brothel of exotic fun v3

Senior Member Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Present Bomb Aquarius
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2014 05:45 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Default Re: Crossy's brothel of exotic fun v3

Renders, when I use them, by Sera.

Manga colorings were done by me

ein, zwei, drei, vier bin endlich weg von Dir
    fünf, sechs, sieben, acht Du hast jetzt keine Macht

Moderator Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Be Mine Alfa Romeo Spider JTS Mario Blue Shell
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-12-2017 03:31 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Alright, starting to get things now. SO, here's my big question in terms of your design for the latest tags, fundamentally how are they different from each other? Given, they are using different stocks and renders, different colors and text, and colors, but how are they different from each other overall?

You use the shape tool mixed in the Liquify filter to make those funny looking vector shapes. Its good, but I think its a bit dull that Tags 1 and 3 are basically the same, as are tags 4 and 5. They're not bad, they're just boring to me when you look at them all in a group.

MIX THINGS UP! Time to abuse stuff like smudging and C4Ds. I can supply you with any vector, or extraction you like, but dont stop pushing the limits of your designs.

Senior Member Middy has a reputation beyond repute Middy has a reputation beyond repute Middy has a reputation beyond repute Middy has a reputation beyond repute Middy has a reputation beyond repute Middy has a reputation beyond repute Middy has a reputation beyond repute Middy has a reputation beyond repute Middy has a reputation beyond repute Middy has a reputation beyond repute Middy has a reputation beyond repute Middy's Avatar
    Gil
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-25-2017 10:29 PM
    Threads

Loving the style in the tags of post 76, even down to the typography.
    I like the second tag in particular <3

Senior Member Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

make sure to bath your sera at least once a day

Senior Member .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2020 04:24 PM
    Threads

My approach is to start with the criticism first so as to finish things on a good note. So here goes...

The criticisms I have (and even then, they're not really major... so don't worry) is that your sigs seem to be slightly on the small side at times; that is to say, they seem to have a size just below the usual 450x150pixels. Having said that, it's a better idea than having them look like posters... which would go against the point of a signature anyway. My second observation (which is perhaps more of a preference than a criticism) is that I don't see much in the way of foreground-to-background depth with your images, although maybe that's something you prefer not to do, since I'm sure someone with your skills would be quite capable of creating such effects. Personally, I feel it's a bit of shame that your sigs for the most part have images where depth of field could have been used effectively... and due to the lack thereof, they somewhat look flat in appearance to me.

Anyway, that's that the criticism over, now I'll get to the good points: Overall your sigs are of a high standard; clean, crisp, and well designed in terms of colour selection and composition. I especially like the last one here, where you've used a more limited colour scheme with some nice accents thrown in. Also your work here really proves your fine skills with applying vector graphics (if I'm right there). My overall impression is that you're sigs are consistantly fun, exciting and always brimming with nice details. The images always look as if they want to burst out... and I like that!

So overall, it's a thumbs up from me, and I'd like to add... keep up the fantastic work!
    Last edited by .:neuko:.; 11-01-2010 at 02:53 AM.

AF's resident Crazy Cat Lady Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf's Avatar
    Starving
    Gifts Mario Bowser Shell Mario Bob-omb Mario Blue Shell
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-22-2014 12:38 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CaptainEllipsis Steam ID: CaptainEllipsis Wii Code: 2388 1485 3012 2739

Woot 4 cnc. Here we go:
    The first one is really cool. Composition is nice, not too much going on in the front. My biggest concern in this one is the text and the heart at the top right corner. The heart looks kinda pixely, but I'm being picky again. And the font looks....empty? Maybe some subtext, because the font itself looks a little plain but still fits.

The second one is gorgeous. I can't say anything bad about it, except maybe a little more lighting.

Nothing to say about the third one, nice job.

On the fourth one I think you could've filled the blank space on the left with some sort of text or image or something. It's just a little to much space.

Senior Member Saxima has a reputation beyond repute Saxima has a reputation beyond repute Saxima has a reputation beyond repute Saxima has a reputation beyond repute Saxima has a reputation beyond repute Saxima has a reputation beyond repute Saxima has a reputation beyond repute Saxima has a reputation beyond repute Saxima has a reputation beyond repute Saxima has a reputation beyond repute Saxima has a reputation beyond repute Saxima's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-15-2012 01:51 AM
    Most likely some where eating an orange or drinking Dr Pepper.
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Wowowowow, these are pretty cool! I like the way you incorporated all the colors to correspond. Sometimes, people do totally different things with the colors, and they turn out a bit distracting.
    you're horribly facinating.

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Thanks!

@Neuko: I see what you mean, some of my tags are big, but I have the hardest time fitting effects into them most of the time xD Thanks though! I will try some sized up ones.
    @Ellipsis: It is, I over sharpened it :< I need to watch out with that. I agree with everything you've said. I've never been the best with text, so thanks for the tip!
    @Saxima: Thanks!

Senior Member AzuuKaBoom has a reputation beyond repute AzuuKaBoom has a reputation beyond repute AzuuKaBoom has a reputation beyond repute AzuuKaBoom has a reputation beyond repute AzuuKaBoom has a reputation beyond repute AzuuKaBoom has a reputation beyond repute AzuuKaBoom has a reputation beyond repute AzuuKaBoom has a reputation beyond repute AzuuKaBoom has a reputation beyond repute AzuuKaBoom has a reputation beyond repute AzuuKaBoom has a reputation beyond repute AzuuKaBoom's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Gifts Binoculars
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-26-2010 08:23 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Xx LoN3 W01f x PSN ID: XxLoNeW01fx Steam ID: XxLoN3W01fx

All these good signatures T__T I will never be that good, How long does it take you to make a normal signature ? Average.

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Last edited by UrusaiSevera; 11-10-2010 at 09:49 AM. Reason: you pointing it out makes it only more noticeble, it's fine as it is :p

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I lost photoshop, but before that I've been in a slump

boopaloop! Tranquiose has a reputation beyond repute Tranquiose has a reputation beyond repute Tranquiose has a reputation beyond repute Tranquiose has a reputation beyond repute Tranquiose has a reputation beyond repute Tranquiose has a reputation beyond repute Tranquiose has a reputation beyond repute Tranquiose has a reputation beyond repute Tranquiose has a reputation beyond repute Tranquiose has a reputation beyond repute Tranquiose has a reputation beyond repute Tranquiose's Avatar
    Gil
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-03-2015 11:59 PM
    Threads

I like your style senpai aicos :3. amazing ..with all those brushes and with all those plots im sure all of your sigs are epic . .
    i like dis :3.
    http://i798.photobucket.com/albums/y...ags/touhou.png
    i like it cause the render is high quality, the focal fits right for me .!

Senior Member Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts Flowers Fan2 R2 Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2015 06:16 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Wow, Shira, you have changed your name a lot!(Psst!!! Hi, by the way )
    Ok, back to topic! I like the death penalty to all signature's grunginess, but I feel like it is a little too dark for me, like I would of tried to make the text lighter.
    I hope to keep seeing stuff from you! I've always enjoyed looking at your signatures!

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Last edited by FlashD; 02-10-2011 at 01:27 PM. Reason: Link to images

Senior Member Harmonics has a reputation beyond repute Harmonics has a reputation beyond repute Harmonics has a reputation beyond repute Harmonics has a reputation beyond repute Harmonics has a reputation beyond repute Harmonics has a reputation beyond repute Harmonics has a reputation beyond repute Harmonics has a reputation beyond repute Harmonics has a reputation beyond repute Harmonics has a reputation beyond repute Harmonics has a reputation beyond repute Harmonics's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Mario Blooper Beer Wolf
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-23-2011 07:15 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Harmonics12

I.Am.In.Love.With your works. XD

I'd love to see a tutorial on the:
    Sakura tag (1st post), post 56
    Touhou (http://i940.photobucket.com/albums/a...yfulcopy-1.png)
    second one on post 76 (especially this one above all the others xD)
    Last edited by Harmonics; 02-10-2011 at 01:52 PM.
    ~~Use to be Rempika~~

"To live is to fight"

I is the dango - Winter Music~

Moderator Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Be Mine Alfa Romeo Spider JTS Mario Blue Shell
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-12-2017 03:31 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Happy Serated is happy by your new tag wall. I would LOVE to see a tutorial on any one of those tags, but as usual your use of color and style is ever present and I wouldnt have it any other way.

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

but sera

tuts take EFFORT

D:

JK, I'll see what I can do next time around :]

Mini coloring

LQ, I know, if anyone knows where I can get HQ scans of Saint Seiya - The Lost Canvas I will be a happy panda.

Senior Member Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts Flowers Fan2 R2 Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2015 06:16 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Lol you make me want to find an anime coloring book now. I suck at drawing, that's why, but I love coloring!

From SkullMuffins on deviantart

Instagram|Tumblr

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I actually need to color moar, but I'm lazy :<

Promised Protector Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Ceiling Cat Gurren Kamina Glasses Cow
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-24-2014 05:38 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Damn girl. You're STILL making awesome stuff.
    I agree with Serated, you need to make a tutorial on one of them.
    ... You don't mind sharing a PSD do you? I don't really care which one it is. I just wanna see how it looks and how it progresses!

Lemme know~

(By the way, I REALLY love this: http://i798.photobucket.com/albums/y...Tags/ocean.png)
    Last edited by Balance; 03-03-2011 at 03:46 AM.

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Senior Member Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    469 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2014 08:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

The light in the first one is just fantastic, the only thing I would change is the little circle swirl by his arm, the second for me looks like there's too much going on and I the focal wasn't the first thing I saw but rather red and her hand with the flower. The third one is my favourite, the light is good but the bottom left corner looks a bit empty, the last one was my least favourite because it seems empty on the right and it just looks odd to me. Anyways good work, I can't wait to see more in the future. ^_^;;
    人類は調和したのか?
    VY2V3 = Me | Kagamine Len Act 1 = You

AF's resident Crazy Cat Lady Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf's Avatar
    Starving
    Gifts Mario Bowser Shell Mario Bob-omb Mario Blue Shell
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-22-2014 12:38 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CaptainEllipsis Steam ID: CaptainEllipsis Wii Code: 2388 1485 3012 2739

The lighting on the third one is fantastic! They're all fantastic actually, just a few small few things bothing me because I'm nitpicky.

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

blurred reimu

thanks for the cnc!

Closed Thread

Thread Information