AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: RPG: Shadows of Calamity

Requiem Angel Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-06-2010 04:44 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Nephilim was going to protest how she could take on this guy any day but she decided to be silent after she noticed a shifting in the wind. She blushed after Jace released her tounge and turned away from her. "He's so.... awesome!" she thought, then she regained her composure and said, "I act my age perfectly well for a batkin you're just holding my up to another race's stereotype for aging, and if you are reffering to acting mature all knowing, I can be when the situation demands it." she states as she thinks back on the muggers she ran into on the way to Shanrir.

"All though I guess he's right that I am somewhat immature if I'm crushing on him like this, stupid fangirlishhness." she scolded herself as she started to ramble off into her thoughts.

She fell back into her usual defensive mode when Jace jested about her and the other demon being a couple. "Nah we're not a couple, he isn't my type...." she said with an erie calm in her voice. That's how she always was when she got defensive, she knew if she were to deny it too harshly it would seem like she is guilty of what ever she is accused of.

She shifted the subject, "Hey Faceless, isn't it around the time when humans usualy try to come here in a large group? The window shoul still go on for about another week right? Or do you high ups not keep track of things like that?" she asked with more of a curious tone than a sarcastic one.

A wind blew strong and unbroken by the objects infront of it. It brought he feeling of new comings and events that were going to unfold soon. "Yeah, I'm sure of it....." she mumbled to herself.

Luthanose spoke to Zephi through her mind connection with him specifically. "It won't be long until you will all depart young Zephi. Before you do I have a task for you that needs to be done. Go to the courtyard, there is a demon there he doesn't seem to be harmful to humans, but there is and odd prescence about him, I'm putting him in your charge and would like for you to take him with you to Thanatos. I must return to connecting with the others now." he spoke in his gentle calm tone.

Zephi nodded to herself and stood up, She gave a bow towards the statues of the God and Goddess and then turned to Royo, "I have something that has to be done before we leave, you can come along if you like, if not it won't take long..... or atleast it shouldn't," she added the last part uneasily then she bowed to himand walked to the aisle and out of the temple.

"Where are you.......?" she said aloud to herself. She looked around the courtyard and was a boy that seemed about her age hunched over near the one of the smaller fountains. She walked over quietly and smiled as her usualy friendly harmless aura started to return to her.

She kneeled down next to him and wrapped her arms around her knees. "Hi there!" she said to him her happy peppy tone back in her voice. She made note of the blood around his lips and the feathers and boned on the ground. "Awwww he must be hungry if he's eating birds...." she thought, she kept her smile up and asked, "Are you hungry?"
    Sig and avy by me.

"If looks could kill you'd be the one that takes my world and makes me numb."

Member Funny-Bunny is on a distinguished road Funny-Bunny's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-31-2009 03:13 AM
    Threads

Sorrel took her time looking over everyone more closely trying to gauge the type of people she would be joining. She was very intirested in every single one of them. They were all very different and very strange. "Well I'm not all that ordinary myself." She thought. There was one girl in particular that struck her as someone she could quickly befirend so she wouldn't feel so out of place. But she watched the girl she was thinking about walk over to a strange boy by the fountain.

"Hmmm... Is he in the group?" Curiosity getting the best of her like in always does she quietly walked over in their direction and hid behind a pillar to watch and listen to him. "I know I shouldn't spy like this but I just can't help it." She said quietly to herself while remembering how many times her mother scolded for the very act she was commiting

Rue walking straight and humming merrily to herself while ignoring demons that wandered by, staring at her for god knows what. She was quite accustomed to it by now but she was sure others weren't. It wasn't everyday you saw a cheerful girl her age and non the less a human walking around Thantos with a pumpkin in her arms. She was lost in her thought trying to remeber if there was a town nearby.

"I know there is one around her somewhere. I just can't remember where it is." She said aloud.

"Chu" Nagi replied.

"Nagi, its not in the east because we are coming from that direction right now." Rue sighed and stopped for a moment to look aroud the area.

"We are so lost right now."
    Last edited by Funny-Bunny; 07-16-2009 at 12:06 PM.

Senior Member Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2010 01:50 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Crine stared at the person crossing her arms around her knees. Crine went back to the water fountain and cup his hand and began to drink some of the fountain water. He was a bit messy, but whatever worked he supposed. Crine didn't speak nor understand for the most fact of the matter people. He stared at the person one more time before he decided he would walk off. He was still hungry, these were such tiny things. He missed whatever they fed him at the labs. He couldn't even find the labs. He was kind of lost so instead he turned around and stared at the girl. He placed his fingers in his mouth again and began to fiddle his fingers in his mouth the way he would. Would she be able to help him without him saying a word? Crine took his free hand and grabbed the pin on his uniform and he gave it to her. But he kept his hand out to say he wanted it back. Is this what she is asking? Maybe she wanted to know if he was lost.

"There exist only three respectable beings: the priest, the warrior, the poet. To know, to kill, and to create."-Charles Baudelaire

Requiem Angel Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"What?" she looks at the pin for a moment then hands it back to him. "I have no idea where that is from.... but I know you are definately hungry." she added happiliy as she stood up. She grabbed his hand and started to lead him off out of the courtyard. "Food stands are on the street just next to the temple grounds so it shouldn't take long to get you something!" she aded as they started to walk towards the gate out of the temple grounds.

They passed the tree a girl was hiding behind, Zephi could tell she was watching them so she stopped for a moment. "Do you wanna come with us?" she asked as she pooped her head around the tree and looked at the girl.
    (Sorrel)

She kept holding onto the boys hand it wasn't a strong controling grip just one to show she was going to lead him to food soon.

"We are going to get some food and you're welcome to come along!" she added in her happy tone trying to be as friendly as possible.
    Sig and avy by me.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Sorrel jumped back suprised and embarrassed that she got caught watching them. She scratched the back of her head, laughing nervously, "Sure I actually am pretty hungry right now." She put her hand down and tilted her head slightly to the side looking at the boy and girl she was spyingon just a moment. He seemed some what foreign to her but that sparked her intest in him even more. The girl that invited her to go get some food seemed very kind and friendly.

"Oh by the way my name is Sorrel... Sorrel Madera." She said smiling.

Senior Member Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Crine was use to being led so he didn't struggle nor try to fight the hand. He really didn't understand the intentions yet, he was still learning that. Crine was the slowest of the bunch, but when he did understand he would seem like the sweeter of the bunch. Crine stared at the newer one, he knew that tone. A greeting tone. He took his pin and handed it again to her maybe she would know where it was.

"There exist only three respectable beings: the priest, the warrior, the poet. To know, to kill, and to create."-Charles Baudelaire

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Hmmm...? Whats that?" Sorrel looked down at the pin that the boy presented to her and took it into her hands. She traced over the grooves and marking with her finger examaining it. "Where have I seen this before?" She tried to think back into her memory but she couldn't quite grasp it. Sorrel didn't know why the pin looked familiar but she knew she had to have come in contact with it to be this familiar with it.

"I'm sorry I can't help you with this. But I'm sure we can find someone who might know." she said, smiling. She felt bad for not being able to help him with his problem. But since she couldn't remember where she had seen the pin there was no way she could help him anyway.

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hatori was watching the small crowd of three wonder off the temple, but what really caught his eye was the pin.
    "Wait here Kaja, I'm going to get a soda as well as talk to a pair of people," Hatori said, "You want anything?"

"I want whatever just no soda," Kaja said.
    "I'll get you some juice or whatever," Hatori said.
    Hatori ran up to catch up with the group.
    "Hello you three," Hatori said, "I know that pin cause they are the ones who teach medical services to young doctors, best program very expensive though."
    Hatori smiled.
    "You want my advice?" he asked.

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Nephilim View Post
    Nephilim was going to protest how she could take on this guy any day but she decided to be silent after she noticed a shifting in the wind. She blushed after Jace released her tounge and turned away from her. "He's so.... awesome!" she thought, then she regained her composure and said, "I act my age perfectly well for a batkin you're just holding my up to another race's stereotype for aging, and if you are reffering to acting mature all knowing, I can be when the situation demands it." she states as she thinks back on the muggers she ran into on the way to Shanrir.

"All though I guess he's right that I am somewhat immature if I'm crushing on him like this, stupid fangirlishhness." she scolded herself as she started to ramble off into her thoughts.

She fell back into her usual defensive mode when Jace jested about her and the other demon being a couple. "Nah we're not a couple, he isn't my type...." she said with an erie calm in her voice. That's how she always was when she got defensive, she knew if she were to deny it too harshly it would seem like she is guilty of what ever she is accused of.

She shifted the subject, "Hey Faceless, isn't it around the time when humans usualy try to come here in a large group? The window shoul still go on for about another week right? Or do you high ups not keep track of things like that?" she asked with more of a curious tone than a sarcastic one.

A wind blew strong and unbroken by the objects infront of it. It brought he feeling of new comings and events that were going to unfold soon. "Yeah, I'm sure of it....." she mumbled to herself.
    Jace looked down at the girl again. She seemed to know a bit. He hadn't heard of anything about that yet. Maybe some how he wasn't getting any information from the Overlord. If that was true then could this event be the one that is cutting them off. If humans were coming he would have been informed so that he was prepared for trouble. He looked at the girl again. He would see what she knew and stay around her long enough to find out what he could. Besides hanging near a cute demon wouldn't be bad for a change.

"You!" He said suddenly making the demon jump. "Stay with me will you? I think we should stay together." He asked her, "What is your name by the way?"
    Last edited by Valkarma; 07-16-2009 at 01:26 PM.
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

Junior Member kitty-catzoey2 has a spectacular aura about kitty-catzoey2 has a spectacular aura about kitty-catzoey2 has a spectacular aura about kitty-catzoey2's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-02-2009 10:07 PM
    Threads

Momo walked by a group of people that caught her eye and stopped in front of them and introduced herself "Hello, my name is Momo and this is Topaz." Topaz meows hello "For some reason I feel like I was drawn to you guys by something, I also overheard one of you saying you were hungry and theres a little cafe down the street if you're intrested." Momo smiled
    the one and only kitty-catzoey

Mew Mew style Mew Mew grace Mew Mew power in your face!

Her nickname at age 11. Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2010 05:44 PM
    Threads

OOC: I can see that I'm... just a little bit late.

"Hm..." Taralyn brushed her blonde locks watching a group of people from afar.
    "So they're going to be going to Thanatos." she thought, observing each person closely. Her eyes were filled with visions from their pasts. A feeling rose up inside of her when she placed her eyes on one "man".

"He's not even a part of their race," she realized, not being able look into his past. There was an ominous feeling that rose inside of her when she stared at this creature who was from her side. She shouldn't try and talk to anyone, she she decided. The demon girl leaned against a tree and crossed her arms, continuing to stay like this, watching the group's interactions.
    Last edited by Reniti; 07-16-2009 at 01:30 PM.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

A little lightbulb went off in Sorrel's head. "Oh yeah I remember now. Mom showed it to me once a couple years back. Its some really advanced high tech stuff I think."

She looked over to the man that walked up. "Hatori, is your name right? Are you in this feild? I know I don't really know you all that well and you don't know me all that well either, but my Mom says your doing very well with your work." Sorrel wasn't familiar with this man but her mother spoke highly of him, so he must be a very smart and intrugueing man to spark her mothers intrest in him. Anf the fact that he was chosen for the journey also ment that this man was accoplished.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Zephi smiled and sai, "I'm Zephi pleased to meet you Sorrel." then the boy handed Sorrel the pin, she didn't seem to be able to help him much more than Zephi could.

"Well don't feel too bad, I couldn't help either." she said comfortingly as they walked off. Then a man walked up to them as they had just left the gates of the temple. "Medical services? ....Shouldn't you slow down and give us your name before you start a long conversation, it's kinda rude not to," Zephi stated with a smile on her face. "I'm Zephi and this is Sorrel," she stated motioning towards Sorrel, "And he hasn't spoken yet so we don't know his name, and you are?" Zephi wasn't really upset or angry but she had a pet peeve when people didn't mind their manners and while this man wasn't rude or nasty towards them she didn't want to give him the chance.

Then Sorrel started talking to him like she knew him or atleast of him so she backed off a bit. Then another person walked up and intruded on them saying something about a cafe'. "Whats with all the nosy people today?" she thought to herself. "We're just going to a nearby food stand as we are pressed for time thank you though." she said politely. "I'm going to go on ahead," she said looking at Sorrel then she turned to Hatori and said, "You are welcome to join us if you like." she looked at the woman that just walked up, she didn't like the heir about her or how overly dressed she was, she indulged too much into greed from what she could see. Still she smiled at her, then bowed to all of them and started to lead the man to a food stand.

"Let see.....,he's a guy who likes meat........" she thought as she looked at the menu, then she ordered something she thought he might like and paid the vendor. Soon the food was ready and she handed it to the boy and smiled at him. "And while you are eating your food I guess I'll enjoy some candy..." she said as she ate some candy she had gotten from the vendor.

Nephilim jumped when Jace turned his attention towards her. "huh?! I thought you had better things to do though...." she said somewhat surprised.

"What am I saying?!" she yelled at herself, then she nodded at him and said, "Well if you insist on traveling with me fine, but I have my own agenda to attend to so don't forget that," she said trying to hide her fangirl self and react the way she normally would when a guy she just met asks to travel with her.

"Ohhhh this is so cool I'm going to be hanging out with him!" she though then she looked back up at him, "Oh? It's Nephilim, I'm from the Xenose clan." she stated.
    Last edited by Nephilim; 07-16-2009 at 01:41 PM.
    Sig and avy by me.

Junior Member kitty-catzoey2 has a spectacular aura about kitty-catzoey2 has a spectacular aura about kitty-catzoey2 has a spectacular aura about kitty-catzoey2's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OCC: Am I being ingnored for a reason?

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hatori smiled.
    "I'm Hatori from Honda Hospital,"I'm sorry for not interesting at the moment, the pin comes from Via Tec...they are the largest company in technology, with 3 medical schools and programs, 6 laboratories on products from cosmetic to other, and they are the leading scientist in cloning and other odd experiments for human life."
    He paused only to smile before going on, "I think you can find his name on the back of the pin."
    Hatori noticed the girl with the cat and he smiled at her.
    "I think cause we were getting ready to leave we were just going to go to a vendor," Hatori said, "But plans may have changed, a pleasure to meet you Momo."
    Hatori watched as the two walked off.
    "Looks like it was the same plan as always," Hatori said, "I'm going to get a soda."

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Crine stared at the cat. It looked pretty good kind of like the bird and the furry screaming creature. Crine took his finger out of his mouth. But he realized someone was holding it. They spoke too, was it an offering or a greeting. With his free hand Crine placed the pin back on his suit. And he stared at the rather large group his presence had created. Then he was dragged along to the vendor and was given a hotdog. Crine stared at the girl and was then dragged along once again to somewhere to sit.
    Last edited by Princely Dreaming Doll; 07-16-2009 at 01:59 PM.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Its pleasure to meet you too"she bowed respectfully and so did her cat, Momo then realized Crine was starring at Topaz as if he wants to eat her "I do hope u don't plan on making a snack out of my pet."

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Sorrel looked back at Zephie and the boy walking away and politely excused herself from Hatori after she listen to what he said about the pin and she was amazed at the company that was involved with just that little pin and soon followed the two afterwards. She wanted to get to know the boy since he was in one of the most advanced sections of medical science and even though it wasn't her specialty she was still curious to know about it she needed to talki to him because she wasn't sure if she would ever see the boy again. Sorrel decided she would bring it up at another time when she was alone with him beacause right now all she wanted to do was eat.

"Wait up for me you guys I'm starving over here." Sorrel jogged catching up to them. She stood by them looking at the display of food, but nothing looked very appetizing at the moment.

"Everything seems so unappealing to me right now. Wait I just remembered that i brought my own snacks." She smiled and took off her rcksack to rummage through it and she found what she was looking for. Sorrel pulled out a brownish/tanish mushroom, licking her lips she took a huge bite out of it and sighed in content. "Just what the doctor ordered."
    Last edited by Funny-Bunny; 07-16-2009 at 01:56 PM.

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Nephilim View Post
    Nephilim jumped when Jace turned his attention towards her. "huh?! I thought you had better things to do though...." she said somewhat surprised.

"What am I saying?!" she yelled at herself, then she nodded at him and said, "Well if you insist on traveling with me fine, but I have my own agenda to attend to so don't forget that," she said trying to hide her fangirl self and react the way she normally would when a guy she just met asks to travel with her.

"Ohhhh this is so cool I'm going to be hanging out with him!" she though then she looked back up at him, "Oh? It's Nephilim, I'm from the Xenose clan." she stated.
    "Nephilim? I have heard that name somewhere." He thought back to where. The only place he could think off would be the record vaults. Records of those who had broke city laws and were kicked out because of it. But he wasn't sure if this was the same demon.
    "I do have things to do but I believe it would be better if we stay closed for now. If humans are coming as you said then it would do some good to have some to watch your back now wouldn't it?"

He took a look around. Then he took a deep breath. Nothing felt out of place. The number of demons around was the same and no scents were unplaceable. That meant humans hadn't started appearing now. A good sign. He would have time. He needed to get a message to the Overlord or find out why he couldn't. But he decided on something he normally wouldn't. He put Nephilim first.
    "So what is it you have to do then?"
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Crine took the hotdog he had been given and began to eat it. But the same as always he was well very messy with it. For the most part it almost look like a very uncomfortable form of deep throating a hot dog and it's bun. The grease was being smeared across his lips for the most part and he was making a mess of his face too. The acidic base of his saliva wasn't making his case any less messy and any less uncomfortable for people to watch. As the hot dog seemed to shrivel and die for the part that was in his mouth. What made it worse was the smearing wasn't helping him take bites either.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Hatori walked to the vendor bough a bottle of soda and a bottle of lemonade. He passed the people he was talking to and walked over to Kaja handing him his lemonade.
    "He's deep throating a hot dog," Hatori joked.

"Sounds pleasant," Kaja said.
    "I hope the girls aren't to uncomfortable with it,"
    "Ha ha," Kaja said.
    "I'm scared of going to this demon world, what if something goes wrong and we die," Hatori said.
    "We can't die and you can't die you need to see your kid,"

Her nickname at age 11. Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Taralyn shrugged and followed the gathering of people since she had nothing better to do. They walked towards a food stand, and ordered sweets and meat. 'Interesting.' she thought. How on earth could this group of people be summoned to explore her homeland? It was illogical to her. She sighed and decided to follow the group and take them down if they were exploring the portal to Thanatos today.

Taking a risk, she approached the food stand with a smile. "Um.. do you have sweets here?"
    Taralyn didn't know too much about human food. "Chocolate, if you could please, sir." Her voice was merry, and she walked gracefully. She stole a glance at the group. Apparently, most of them weren't close friends.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Sorrel stared in amazement at how some of the hot dog began to shrivel up. "Who is this bouy?" She thought to herself. She shook her head and tried to stop thinking about it so she ignored it for now and began to laugh. "Your manking a huge mess out of something so simple. Let me help you out a little bit." When he was finished witht he hot dog she took a little hankerchief out of her bag and took his chin into her hand and began to wipe his mouth of witht he hankey like a mother would.

"There you go your all cleaned up now. You really need to learn some table manners though" She said smiling.

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Bleach Ichigo Mask Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2013 04:43 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Royo, as absent-minded as normal, slowly followed the girl. When the cornered a small demon Royo only brushed it to the side. If he had a purpose it was uselessness. He was better off dead the little demon. Royo didn't trust him. He was right to. he was a demon from Thanatos. Could be sent to gain information, and return it to his allies on the other side.

"I am Royo Entell. Pleased to meet you."

With that Royo retreated to behind Zephi. Taking her flank. He bowed in respect to Sorrea, and even the new addition, momo. Royo laughed outloud for no reason, and eyed the little demon. he was hungrey so they were going to feed it. How stupid of them. To feed a demon is to becoe its ally. Royo had no intention of doing so.

"Will you all please excuse me. I am in the presense of a forsakken soul. My duty calls for me to bring justice to this ceature. Yet I shall not for he seems to have some purpose to you all. So I shall take my leave."

Royo turned, and left the ground. Walking ack into the temple, and looking around. Looking at the faces of those that would company him to Thanatos, and those that wouldn't make it back.

Back in the realm of Demons. Raven, the Avatar of Chaos, stood in the crowd of people. Watching Jace's every move. The Enforcer was truly young, as Raven called him sonny on more then one occation. Raven did respect the man power yet didn't approve of his methods. Information was key yet Jace seemed to ikill more then he learned.

"All a part of being young I suppose."

Raven simply smiled his crooked grin under his hood, and disappeared into the crowd. Down bside the markets, and through the hordes of demons. Soon Raven found himself before Jace. His hood hiding his eyes. He poke slowly, and clearly to souly Jace. No one else's problems or concern.

"Progress Report for his highness. He hasn;t heard from you in some time Jace. You should check in."

Raven eyed the girl once before focusing on the demon male not far behind. The three of them seemed to make a wonderful family, ha, as if he cared. HIs mission was set Jace's was the one that ran around doing the "dirty work". Raven only worked with this person because the Overload saw potential in the allyship of the both of them. His two greastest tools. Yet Raven didn't believe in Jace's abilities, and skills. He was young in his mind, his body was old, not as old as Raven's, yet old enough to have some form of maturity, and nobility. Raven failed to see it. A weapon true, and true.

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Crine stared at her as she wiped his mouth. He didn't understand it much and he couldn't speak so he stared at her hoping she would understand the unspoken. Crine then looked away and stared at Hatori who was now drinking some soda. Crine licked his lips, yes Hatori was far away, but Crine was very watchful. He was now thirsty and wanted whatever.

^^^^^^^

Hatori finished drinking his soda and smiled at Kaja.
    "I think he's one of Via Tec's experiments," Hatori said, "Would explain the lack of speech the insane food choices, and the extreme hunger...and if that is the case then he'll need about six meals a day, yeah I read up on these creatures and they eat about six meals a day."
    Kaja stared at Hatori with wide eyes.

"Six meals, you have to be kidding," Kaja said.
    "I'm not," Hatori said, "I don't think he should going to Thanatos with us...we don't really know how to properly care for something on that scale, we're a group of people going to a foreign place for the first time and he's a foreign part of the group."
    "But he thinks we are foreign too I'm sure," Kaja said, "He's not sure what to do, how to say it, how to express it."
    Hatori ruffled Kaja's hair.
    "He needs to be somewhere safe," Hatori said, "I'm going to talk to the girl."
    Hatori scanned the area and saw her Zephi.
    "Hey Zephi," he called out.

^^^^^^^^

Kaja stared at the collection of skeletons. Some were different, but most stayed the same. He wondered why he was even going to Thanatos. He couldn't see. He wasn't much help unless someone got sick or hurt. And who knows this may be the safest trip in the whole wide world. It reminded of Kaja when he went to Cuba with Hatori's wife and Hatori. They talked about the beautiful ocean, something only Kaja could hear, and the wonderful sky. And all Kaja could see was the outline of what was in the sea the fish skeletons and the swimming whatever. And the sky was filled with flying skeletons and outlines of planes. What was the purpose of this trip? He quietly asked himself.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Taralyn stared in amazement at a girl wiping the boy's mouth. The food he had in his hand was... shriveled up. He wasn't human. Perhaps this could be someone on her side? The girl on the other hand, was using her softness and her human nature and trying to be nice to him.
    She stayed quiet and ate her chocolate in peace. However she closely watched the human girl. Everyone in the group looked innocent, as if they had good hearts. What could Taralyn do to be accepted and trusted to them?

She kept her eyes on the girl and began to think about whether to approach her so she could at least join the group.
    'She's just a human...'
    she didn't like to associate with humans but began to consider it.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Sorrel watched the man Ryo introduce himself and she did the same but she became quite aggrivated when he said foresaken one. "Who does he think he is saying stuff like that to someone he doesn't even know." She went back to her previous activity of wiping Crine's mouth as he stared at her and she began to feel uncomfortable about it, but she contuned to clean him up and soon finished. He soon after began to stare at Hatori and licked his lips. She looked over at Hatori and saw he was holding a drink so she put two and two together.

"Are you thirsty?" She too his silence as a yes since he couldn't do anything else. "I'll be right back." Sorrel went and bought a drink from a vendors stand and came back with a lemonaide. "I hope you like it" She said handing it to Crine.

Closed Thread

Thread Information