AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Sign Up: Shadows of Calamity

Requiem Angel Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-06-2010 04:44 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Sign Up: Shadows of Calamity

APPROVED BY LadyPSerenity

History:

The world of Anriere it has it's creation myths as does everyother intelligent world in all the universes, but it's inhabitants are more intrested in the alternate world that lies within the world itself, Thanatos, a world that is the embodiment of death to the normal being of Anriere. Thanatos is a world of demons and gothic fairy tales, if a human from Anriere can enter the world of Thanatos and live they receive some sort of power to help them survive further through the world for while the entrance to Thanatos is an obivous door attached to an obvious wall enclosing thr ruins of the place of creation for Thanatos, but the exit from Thanatos is unknown.

Thanatos was created long ago when the hatred consumed withing a priest of the Holy Order of Eternity. The priest had exponetial powers and used them to help others, until one day he came across the City of Ether, war had broken out and reached this city, left in its wake was death and destruction. The priest started to look at humans as not being worthy of the life they have for they couldn't cherish it. As time went on his hatred grew and years later he returned to he city of Ether only to find more destrcution on it again. He used his powers and with all his soul he created a rift in the space of the city of Ether within the rift the world of Thanatos was birthed. Now the strong walls of Ether stand as a marking for the entrance to the World of Thanatos.

Since then the demons from Thanatos have been crossing back and forth from world to world freely, causing havoc in Anriere, burning villages, killing and kidnapping humans, and stealing things. Then they retreat back to thanatos where most humans can't follow. So the Holy Order of Eterity has commissioned preists and mercenaries alike to try to enter the world and explore it and all those that have tried to enter the world of Thanatos have never returned. The Holy Order of Eternity sends new people to search Thanatos every five years, and now the time is at hand where new people are selected to enter the world of Thanatos and try to solve the mysteries it holds.

Sample Character Sheet:
    Name:
    Race: (human or demon, since the worlds are for the most part separate there are NO HALF BREEDS)
    Appearence:
    Occupation: (priest, mercenary, etc. try to be reasonable you have to do something that would get you drafted into exploring Thanatos if you are human, if you are demon you can be a Muse (someone who travels and entertains people in inns with story telling, music, and magic) a mercenary (obvious explanation if not in a war time they usually travel from city to city entering tournaments) an aristocrat (a noble person of a town there can be more than one to a town they come in all shapes and sizes) Overlord (ruler of Thanatos only one person can be it if u wish to be overlord please PM me) All the demonic occupations can have ties to the overlord like muses can be hired to perfrom for him mercenaries can be hired to fight for him and aristocrats serve him and update him on happenings in their induvidual cities.
    Weapon: (maximum of two)
    Abilities: (maximum of two for both races, can also be a unique skill the character has like having a skill for making potions etc)
    Racial Passive: Like if you are a demon with wings you can fly you can be unique with racail passives but they are PASSIVE you cannot have supper strength or fire magic as a passive. You also don nee to have a Racial Passive.
    Personality:
    Bio: (characters past atleast a paragraph)

Sample Character:
    Name: Nephilim Xenose
    Race: Demon
    Appearence: (sorry for cruddy quailty i had to take the pics with my cam)
    Body base colors: http://i578.photobucket.com/albums/s...ilimdetail.png
    Head detail: http://i578.photobucket.com/albums/s...headdetail.png
    Body line details: http://i578.photobucket.com/albums/s...t/Nephilim.png
    Weapon: Scythe
    Abilities: can use ice magic and has the ability of her specific demonic race which is melding into shadows (becomes a shadows, they must be in a shadow before they can meld into it)

Racial Passive: She can fly using her wings
    Personality: out going, and happy most of the time as far as demons go she is very kind and she hates cheaters. She respects everyone else and is always happy to help cheer people up with her stories and songs. She usually has a dreamy or spacey look on it. She can be sarcastic at times and if she doesn't like someone she makes sure they know it.

Bio: Nephilim was abandoned by her parents when she was a baby, her adopted family were crule and rude demons that usually mistreated her. She grew up with only one thing on her mind, making other people like her happy. She blamed herself for whatever her adopted parents did thinking to herself that if she could just make them happy they would be nicer. As the years went on things got worse until she finally ran away, at first being on her own was hard for her but then she discovered she had a a great ability for story telling. She then became a muse, once she got the money she bought a harp and started travel from city to city telling stories, singing and playing music for others, occassionally using her magic to entertain people. Slowly she became a happier demon and to this day travels and has started to become well know as a muse and has performed for such people as important as high up aristocrats.
    Sig and avy by me.

"If looks could kill you'd be the one that takes my world and makes me numb."

Senior Member Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2010 01:50 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

So I have a few questions:

Would it be possible to get like a really rich guy to bribe those who are letting people explore Thanatos, so he can go?

Would an alchemist be able to go to Thanatos?

"There exist only three respectable beings: the priest, the warrior, the poet. To know, to kill, and to create."-Charles Baudelaire

Requiem Angel Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Alchemist yes, rich guy he'd have to find a mercenary. Rich guy who is an alchemist, definately.
    Sig and avy by me.

Senior Member Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Name: Last name-Kaja First Name-Hiro

Race: Human

Appearence: Picture 1

Better view on his work clothes and what he wears to work

"Casual" off the clock clothes

Not exactly sure if three pictures really was necessary

Occupation: Medical Doctor, yes he's a doctor at 22 you'll understand why in a moment

Weapon: None

Abilities: Kaja has X-ray eyes or the ability to see into people's bodies. And that isn't the freaky bit, Kaja's eyes have adjusted themselves so they are able to alignments people may have. That's why he's a medical doctor at 22, he's amazing. Kaja doesn't yet no how to turn off of his X-Ray eyes, they've always been on since his birth.

Racial Passive: N/A

Personality: Kaja is a bit strong headed. He can be independent,self reliant, and tends to have a short tempered at times. Despite the negatives he's very calm and very gentle, but he tends to have that very angsty bull headed way of showing it.

Bio: All Kaja's life he remembers living with his grandparents. He never knew what happened to his parents and the way he asked his grandparents about them, there was something always in the way their bones move that said they dropped Kaja off and never came back. Which would mean they were living somewhere off their splendors without their son. He thinks it's because they found out he had the X-Ray eye that passes down in the family lineage. It usually is passed down through skipped generations. His grandparents couldn't much help him control nor could they help him turn it off. So he's always lived this weird life watching people from the inside. He's learned not to judge because of this blessing curse. But it's still really gross and creepy. The only time Kaja has managed to view the world even for a short while is through mirrors they seem to counter act his ability. He tried for a while with his grandsparents help to turn it off with mirrors, this was when he was entering medical school. In a way though his X-ray eyes helped him pass the courses far more quickly. And they weren't hands one or anything. How he managed he'll never be so sure.

"There exist only three respectable beings: the priest, the warrior, the poet. To know, to kill, and to create."-Charles Baudelaire

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Haha detail shots are deatil shots if it takes thre pictures to get the point across then oh well ^^, You're character's approved.
    Sig and avy by me.

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Cool, I can't wait for this RP.

Junior Member Mesameru Nayami has a reputation beyond repute Mesameru Nayami has a reputation beyond repute Mesameru Nayami has a reputation beyond repute Mesameru Nayami has a reputation beyond repute Mesameru Nayami has a reputation beyond repute Mesameru Nayami has a reputation beyond repute Mesameru Nayami has a reputation beyond repute Mesameru Nayami has a reputation beyond repute Mesameru Nayami has a reputation beyond repute Mesameru Nayami has a reputation beyond repute Mesameru Nayami has a reputation beyond repute Mesameru Nayami's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-27-2009 11:04 AM
    Threads

Name: Mesameru Nayami
    Appearence: http://cdn.myanimelist.net/images/clubs/1/91624m.jpg

Weapon: First Tsurgi, katana

Abilities: Able to control energies within and around him (basically able to shoot, and absorb energies to reuse if touching the target), able to reproduce and control fire

Racial Passive: Flys using wings that retract.

Personality: Calm and laid back. Usually the lazy type, tends to do as he wishes, if there is a job to do and the pay is right, he will get it done, he doesn't care about sides, just needs money to get on with things. The more fun he has with a job, the less the pay has to be. Is quiet unless spoken to. Is intelligent, but doesn't show it often.

Bio: Location of birth is unknown, he simply wanders around and goes where is needed, he never shares much about his history mainly due to not being able to remember much about it.
    Last edited by Mesameru Nayami; 07-16-2009 at 03:48 PM.
    Mou nando mo akiramete wa oshikorosu tabi

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Okay you are good to go, approved *stamps your forehead*
    Sig and avy by me.

Junior Member Mesameru Nayami has a reputation beyond repute Mesameru Nayami has a reputation beyond repute Mesameru Nayami has a reputation beyond repute Mesameru Nayami has a reputation beyond repute Mesameru Nayami has a reputation beyond repute Mesameru Nayami has a reputation beyond repute Mesameru Nayami has a reputation beyond repute Mesameru Nayami has a reputation beyond repute Mesameru Nayami has a reputation beyond repute Mesameru Nayami has a reputation beyond repute Mesameru Nayami has a reputation beyond repute Mesameru Nayami's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-27-2009 11:04 AM
    Threads

Ow...that....kinda hurt....*looks at stamp*...Does this wash out?
    Mou nando mo akiramete wa oshikorosu tabi

Bring Trent The Horizon Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-23-2009 01:25 PM
    Northampton,Massachusetts,Williston Boarding School
    Threads

Name:Abbadon

Appearance:http://media.photobucket.com/image/g...arland.jpg?o=6

Weapon:Null Void,Alva his sword

Ability:Null void gives Overlord Abbadon the ability to open black holes that suck his enemies in and thrust them into an eternity of emptiness.Abbadon's blade is quite dull mainly used for smashing it is also the key to opening the Grand Nexus.

Racial Passive:N/A

Personality:Overlord Abbadon is a evil spirited being. He believes nothing deserves fair judgment anything and everything will be destroyed for its trespasses and sins human and demon alike.Abbadon has sinned greatly judging the worlds as if he is omnipotent but no one has dared to oppose him and his dictatorship.Abbadon deals with everything the same if it does not interest him its rushed into the null void where no one can speak of it again.

Bio:Abbadon was once a great knight in the realm of Anriere known as Ahriman.He had great skills and was adored by many,Ahriman fought in the great war only to fall at the hands of the demons from Thanatos.Ahriman did not die but was severely injured in moral and every other aspect of his being.He couldn't stand facing the people of Anriere knowing they saw him fall his pride couldn't bare it.Ahriman was given the opportunity to venture into Thanatos to him he saw it as a great way to earn his respect back so he did but little did he know the temptation of demonic and spiritual corruption ran so deep in Thanatos.Ahriman ended up harvesting all the demon energy he got from the demons he had slew and using it for his own benefit of strength and wonder.Eventually it took over and a new person was born within Ahriman and he was Abbadon.Abbadon devoured his own sword and all the demonic energy from it corrupted his ability to open up Nexus Gates which were small portals Ahriman could open to warp short distances the new power was called Null Void and with it Abbadon quickly took siege over the realm of Thanatos and has been ruling ever since.Abbadon sits in the highest tower Angra Mainyu in Thanatos ruling with an vengeful scorn. Abbadon's sword Alva isn't a sword but a key to the Grand Nexus the one place to imprison Abbadon if ever he was defeated.It's common knowledge in Thanatos of the Grand Nexus and Alva being the key to opening it but no one has challenged him or gotten close enough to test this fact.
    Last edited by Bring Me The Horizon; 07-14-2009 at 11:37 AM.
    Oli Syckes=Sexy Beast

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

Name: Jace 'The Faceless'

Appearance:
    http://i732.photobucket.com/albums/w...Jake-Demon.jpg
    Jace appears as a young boy between the age of 20 to 30. He doesn't have the wings pictured in the image. His hair changed colour in stripes at times. He is a average height and wears clothing that are dark blues. His face is normal set on a solemn smile.

Enforcer for the Overlord.

Weapon:
    A single Rapier.

Abilities:
    Jace changes times flow around himself. He can do a few things with this:

He can speed himself up. So while those around him move in normal time he moves at a faster speed. He can pass this advantage to those in contact with him.
    He can move fast enough to instantly appear in a near by location he can reach. This is draining and can be blocked. He must be able to reach the space normal. So he can't move on top a building if he couldn't get up there to begin with.
    The sign that he uses his power is that the area around him become hazy as time is bent. He can use it like this to simple hide himself in crowds.
    The abilites effects means its impoosible to figure his real age out.

Racial Passive:
    Demon tracker: His breed of demon are intently good at finding and tracking other types of demons. Their noses are in tune with demon energies.

Personality:
    Incredable calm. He is like a leaf in a storm. Not much fazes him anymore and he does his own thing ruthlessly. Others become merely tools or objects to him. However he isn't cold, just intent on his goal and nothing else.

Bio:
    Jace is an enforcer for the Overlord of Thanatos. His job is to track down and capture all those that displeased the Overlord, mainly demons but even non-demons. With his nose granted by his bloodline there was no better. He became feared and a whisper that he was tracking a demon could send them running and scatter their support. Nothing would stop him reaching his goal. He became known for appearing out of nowhere and killing with a perfect strike. His skill at blending into crowds earned him the nickname 'The Faceless' as no one could understand how they didn't spot him.
    He is a loyal subject with a good life set out before him. He will follow the Overlords word to the letter. No one else can claim such a connection as he does with the Overload.
    Last edited by Valkarma; 07-15-2009 at 06:15 PM.
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

Name: Nazeroth Marienkind
    Appearence: http://live.quizilla.com/user_images...dinpreview.jpg
    ADDENDUM TO APPEARANCE: I have seen some confusion about this so please note, Nazeroth is not particularly big or well muscled. He's actually rather scrawny and thin. He doesn't have developed muscles as he never trained to be a fighter. All his strength comes from God and not from his own muscles. Also, his armor isn't currently as burnished as the pic shows. Currently he is covered in direct from walking all the way the the Holy Temple and immediately going to Thanatos.

Occupation: Formerly a priest of Holy Order of Eternity. Now he is a self-proclaimed "Paladin of the Left Hand of God."
    Weapon: Sword and Shield
    Abilities:
    Holy Magic of Divine Wrath: He can use holy magic, however, his holy magic is unique in that it is used exlusively to hurt people. Nazeroth uses holy light as a weapon against the sinful.
    Charismatic Warrior: He speaks in holy litany as he fights, never loosing pace and tempo even if he takes a blow. This fills those around him, who have the faith, with holy fury turning a rabble into a vicious army of zealots.

Racial Passive: N/a
    Personality: Devout and faithful to a fault, he fights to bring order to the world, by relentlessly purging the world of sinners. He sees himself as the harbinger of God's Judgement. He fights with both fury and absolute belief in his righteous cause. He is also, however, very humble when it comes to himself as a person. In his own mind, he is not a person, merely a piece of God and the Holy Will. He uses an incredibly formal and indirect way of referring to himself (e.g. "This one" instead of I) as he believes that using the word "I" would be arrogant and prideful.
    Bio: Nazeroth grew up in the priesthood as an oblate. His parents gave him up to the priests before he was dry of his mother's fluids. From a very young age his soul burned with the fires of faith. He worked tirelessly in whatever task he was given, spent hours at night in meditative prayer, and slept only faint flutters before the bells of Vigils woke him for prayer. When his passion was noticed and when he came of age he was made an itinerant priest and missionary. However, in his travels for the church, he and his companions came upon a battle. A battle only if one was generous, it was a slaughter. A heathen village was being brutally slaughter by another band of savages. It was against the rules of the priesthood to fight, especially not for heathens, for killing made the soul unclean. Nazeroth, however could not bear to see the blood of innocent spill so he ran into the battle. At first he was armed only with a walking staff, but as he fought he scavenged sword and shield from those he killed and launched into the battle with divine fury. Those who he saved, it is said, bent knee to God for sending them a savior. His litany filled the village as he faunt, punctuated only by the dying cry of those he slew. Soon the attackers gave flight, but he did not let them. He hunted them down to the man. Each one cut down until his entire body was covered and his clothes were crimson. However, after the battle he did not clean himself. He wore the blood like a badge of honor, a symbol of those guily souls he had washed from the world.

After the battle he was brought back to the Holy Order, the blood of the heatheans still upon him. When he was asked to appear the High Priest for judgement of his sins, he was told to clean himself of the unholy blood, but Nazeroth refused saying that it was a sign of God's power, and that the holiness of his battle had rendered it clean. Still, they refused to let him see the high priest until he was clean. Eventually they issued an ultimatum, he was too clean the blood from his body or he would be excommunicated.

Nazeroth now travels as a fallen priest, he wears a soldiers armor and a mask-like helm that covers his face. He considers himself an Avatar of the left hand of God, the bloody hand. And that it is his duty to track down evil wherever it may lurk. Now, in response to the suffering caused by demonic attack he turns his eye to Thanatos, to purge it of evil taint.
    Last edited by Luzifer; 07-19-2009 at 07:35 AM.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Morphine. Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Paint Palette Gun Camera Dslr
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-04-2012 09:22 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Whee so this is the first time I engage in a forum rpg Hope it will be fun!

Name: Ira.

Race: Gear (a.k.a. demon).

Appearance: http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/f...cenary_Ira.jpg . Indications: Hair- red ; single eye- crimson ; clothing- black ; eyepatch- red leather.

Weapons: two 11inches long guns which cartridge hold up to 20 2inch silver bullets, a 45inches long sword with two slaying sides and not one like regular swords, and fire.

Abilities:
    -Gunslinger, can implement her mana in the bullets and fuse fire with them;
    - Swordsman;
    -fire control;
    - incredible speed, has the ability to dodge even bullets;
    - other hidden ones;

Racial Passive: N/A

Personality: Cold and sober, loyal and obedient, has a big sense of duty, tenacious and stubborn, merciless and sadistic at times, intelligent and meticulous, a loner which lacks any feelings, careless and sometimes considered arrogant due to that and her coldness, extremist, doesn't take jokes, perfectionist and she'd never break a rule.

Bio: She lived on a planet in a far away galaxy, but a certain explosion caused by an experiment erased 80% of the planet, and caused genetic mutations to the survivors, transforming them into Gears, Chimeras or Hybrids(both of them). The person who caused the explosion made a deal with the Principal of the Academy(the place that trained and sold mercenaries after wards) to send a team of mercenaries to take in the rest of the survivors so both of them would get out with something out of it. Ira was one of them, she was 8 when she joined in, the youngest of them all from all times. Ira wasn't her real name, she got that as a nickname from the others since she couldn't explain what caused her eye loss, they said it was a "splinter" and so they called her Ira(=splinter).
    She worked very hard, always pushing herself over her limits, she had an unstoppable will and despite her youth she was evolving very fast. She went through a lot of pain since the training and treatment was meant to sort out the weak ones from the strong ones all the time and the life there was true hell.
    She was always on the edge and some times she missed death just by an inch, but after a while that was totally out of plan since she got one of the strongest mercenaries there. After hundred of years, she still wasn't sold to anyone like others were, yet she became a Captain and served like that for years, one part of her mission being to hunt down and kill the traitors or the ones which tried to escape from the Academy. Since no one would've ever manage to get away from her, she was named the Blood Hound.
    One day when she was dealing with some fugitives, she was ordered to let them escape since it was considered they got too far. She disobeyed and went after them, then she suffered a severe accident with the space-ship, in which she lost a big part of her body. Her body was recovered soon and was rebuilt yet she was sentenced to spend the rest of her life in the X cell, a cold cell in which no light or sound would've stepped in, having to also wear on her face a thick leather mask which wouldn't allow her to move any single facial muscle, reason why she doesn't have or do any facial expression in the present.
    She was saved after 20 years by a handsome man which hired her.
    After serving him for 5 years and ending the contract, she started working randomly for whoever requested.
    No Mercy,
    No Remorse.

||Thank you MaruDashi for the great set!||

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

BMTH: You are approved, which means OVERLORD is filled.

Valkarma: Approves welcome aboard.

Luzifer: Approved welcome aboard.

Mercenary_Ira: not approved you have too many weapons the guns i'll alow to count as one but lose either the fire or the sword. You also have too many abilities you can only have TWO please lose the ones that you don't want until you have just two. Also there are only two worlds, Amriere and the alternate world Thanatos (there is no space travel in this Rp) please fix your bio to fit accordingly. Once you fix those things you'll be good to go.
    Sig and avy by me.

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

How many characters are allowed per person?

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

A maximum of three but if you do make multiples you have to have atleast one demon and one human.
    Sig and avy by me.

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Aw that kinds of bite, Nephilim there are two humans in this RP so far. I wanted to make Kaja's counter part...well his best "friend" Kaja would never admit to it though.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yes but there are five demons I want to ty to make things kind of even you know? It's no fun if everyone is a demon and what not.
    Sig and avy by me.

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

That's what I was kind of pointing out. And was trying to ask, could my second be another human? Cause I was only going to make two....three is kind of hard for me to control.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Well I said atleast one had to be a human if you were going to make another so why complain? XD that was a big confusion, but go ahead.
    Sig and avy by me.

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nephilim View Post
    Well I said atleast one had to be a human if you were going to make another so why complain? XD that was a big confusion, but go ahead.
    But you said one had to human and one had to be demon at least. So you confused me. So I had to point out there were more demons then humans.

Member Funny-Bunny is on a distinguished road Funny-Bunny's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-31-2009 03:13 AM
    Threads

Name: Sorrel Madera

Appearance:

Traveling

Nursing

Weapon: Posion gas bombs

Ability: Sorrel has the ability to withstand all poisons and other harmful chemicals known to man and demon weather it be the consumption of a dangerous mushroom or the venom of a deadly snake.

Racial Passive:N/A

Personality: A sweet, curious, and adventurous girl who manages to always get herself in trouble no matter what the situation is. She also often eats poison mushrooms for a snack and even though she knows she is immune to basicly any poison she loves to test her power, so she also eats or injects other toxins into her body.

Bio: Sorrel was 10 when her father was chosen to be the Botanist to accompany the group that was crossing over to Thanatos and he never returned. At that moment she swore to go to Thanatos and bring her father back. Ever since th Sorrel has worked as hard as possible to get where she is today. Thanks to her mother who is an accomplished Doctor in the medical branch biological diseases she was able to study plants to her hearts contents by being her mother's assistant as a nurse. While working for her mother Sorrel was able to meet Hiro while she was helping him treat a patient, and ever since then she has been fascinated by him and his strange power when she accidentally found out what it was.
    Last edited by Funny-Bunny; 07-13-2009 at 12:32 PM.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Funny-Bunny you're accepted great character *PS your second picture link doesn't work*
    Sig and avy by me.

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Bleach Ichigo Mask Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2013 04:43 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Editted

Character #1

Name: Royo Entell
    Appearence: See attachment #1
    Occupation: Holy Priest in Training, Acrobat, The Right Hand of Justice
    Weapon: Heaven's Lance,see attachment, Heaven's Fury, a desert eagle type handgun which fires holy bullets which are deadly towards demons.

Abilities: Right Hand of Retribution. By focusing holy energy into his right hand Royo can bring destruction upon his enemies by punching them with 200kg of force or firing a holy beam to punish them for there actions.

Force of God: By focusing holy energy throughout his body Royo can move at incredibily high speeds, and his natural acrobatic skills are greatly improved.

Racial Passive: n/a
    Personality: The Righteous hand of Justice, Royo believes that demons are the sin of the world, and that God has chosen him to bring retribution, and punishment to those that would sully his world, and kill his people. Royo is loyal to only god, and those that have taken upon his mission. Those that would stand in his way should think twice as he shows no mercy his wraith bring with it justice, and Retribution.

Those that follow the lord, and have Justice within there hearts would find Royo to be the best of partner's. He holds respect for the high priests, and ALL that have served. Those that have twisted the Lord's god would be forgiven by Royo yet it is never his call to hate a humanbeing as they are gods creations. All life is priceless. His greatest fear is losing someone on this quest.

Bio: From birth Royo was an excellent Acrobat, and swordsman. He learned quick, and his body moved quicker. he was amazing to watch as he work on his routines. He was just as gifted in Fighting as Acrobatics. he fought with his father most of the time, who was a demon hunter, and learned to weild a blade from his mother. He had her balance, and intellect, with his verosity, and fury. With these he did as the lord called.

both his parents were lose to him shorty after his training was complete. A demon came in the dead of the night, and killed them. Feasting on there flesh, and bones, and leaving behind nothing but blood, and a messege: Stay Away from Us. Ryo erased that messege, craving with his mothers bones, and written wit his fathers blood. he hated demons for this, and would bring retribution to those lost souls.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	anime78.jpg‎
Views:	30
Size:	42.5 KB
ID:	25615  
    Last edited by Hollow Ichigo; 07-15-2009 at 06:00 PM.

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Name: Last Name-Sasori First Name-Hatori

Appearence: Hatori

He wears a suit like this with medical coat when he's working: Suit

He's muscular though

Weapon: Gun, unloaded

Abilities: He has God Hands. Yeah despite the name, they aren't really godly. There are times when he can touch a wound with his hands and it heals at an incredible rate.

He carries an unloaded pistol with him and the reason why is because he can concentrated flows of energy through the pistol and make like mana bullets.

Personality: Hatori is very laid back, he's mild tempered and thinks about others. He's friend with Kaja, though he knows Kaja would never admit to it the way he has. His favorite past time is teasing his friends, Kaja becomes well the beating end of this. Hatori is very helpful and kind. He's well off protector and he enjoys people's company. He's a fun guy to be around.

Bio: Hatori unlike Kaja had to go through rigorous Medical Program. And had to work very hard. He had an ordinary life living with his mother and father and the older brother whom he was always jealous about. Hatori had always wanted to be more successful than his brother. And he feels guilty for such jealously because his brothered died in a car accident the day Hatori was accepted into medical school. Now he carries on his profession as a doctor for the brother whom he has lost. Hatori is married and has a wife. And she is going to have their kid. But Hatori wants to have a story to tell his child and so he decided to go to Thantos. But he also wanted to go because Kaja feels like a little brother and he wants to make sure Kaja is all right.

Extra information: Don't even know why I'm adding these bits

Hatori's Wife
    Don't know why I even did that

Hatori is Kaja's intern doctor. He's suppose to teach Kaja things and what not. Even though Kaja is a doctor non doctor.
    Kaja is half intern half doctor.
    The reason this is, the only reason Kaja got his degree was because he saved the teacher and half of the class from a rare medical disease.
    Hatori likes to pick on Kaja about this fact and says: Maybe if you save me from a rare medical disease you'll become a doctor, I'm feeling kind of sick today.

Closed Thread

Thread Information