AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Blood & Akuma: Chapter 3

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei's Avatar
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Gifts Favorite Bioshock Syringe Bioshock Eve
    Mentioned
    274 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-27-2019 06:35 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aozorapen

Default Blood & Akuma: Chapter 3

Disclaimer: I do not own vampire knight or D,Gray Man. Now I am officially tired of saying this line.
    [A/N: I'm getting high on writing this story, although I'm not sure if it's that entertaining to read...]
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    3rd Night: Life as it is...
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Zero stared at Kaname as he spoke those words.
    “Kiriyu...one of the exorcists just moved in to share a room with you. I think the two of you will get along very well...” He couldn't find the words to reply, so he simply stared at Kaname some more. How I would just LOVE to kill that guy.
    “...that isn't all. Because there is no more space in the other levels of both the girls' and boys' dorms, the other exorcists will be staying with you on your private level in the chairman's quarters...” Zero's eyes widened as the fact sank in, and he had to struggle to keep his composure. I would DEFINITELY kill him now.
    “What did you say, vampire brat?!”
    Just then, Kanda came storming back, his face definitely blacker than it had been when he first arrived. “Ah-” Kaname started to speak.
    ...and stormed right past them.
    “What's wrong, Yuu?” Lavi called out to him, nursing his bruised head. “Don't call me yuu, usagi! The bakka dorm leader says that there are no empty rooms.”
    “Are you sure he didn't say that because you threatened him? Everyone knows that you threw a fit over having to come here.”
    “Keh!” In a moment, Mugen was drawn and about to slit Lavi's throat.
    “Now, now...” Lenalee ran over to the bickering pair.
    “Aww, yuu, don't break up with me because of that...”
    “WHAT DID YOU SAY?!”
    “...there's your new room-mate, Zero. Kanda Yuu. Like I said...”
    Zero was already walking away. His life was being turned upside down, and the night was still young.
    “Hi, everyone. I'm Yuki Kurosu, and...” Yuki looked around at the scattered exorcists. They were all busy with their various activities and she wasn't getting much attention. Kaname-sempai had gone back to his lessons, and she needed to get back to her duties anyway. She sighed, turning around...
    ...“HIIIIIIIIII, EVERYONEEEE!!!!!!!” something warm and heavy enveloped her back, almost bringing her to the ground. “Chairman...?!” He was so embarassingly loud that even the exorcists stopped to stare at him.
    “I AM THE CHAIRMAN OF THIS ACADEMY, AND THESE ARE THE CAMPUS GUARDIANS, MY LOVELY DAUGHTER AND SON, YUKI AND ZERO!!!”
    “Chairman!” Yuki shoved him off her in a way that was almost brutal, and turned to face them. “Um...sorry for that everyone...I'm Yuki, and this is Zero...” She tried making eye contact with every exorcist(maybe not Kanda), and Lavi winked at her. Shyness reared its ugly head, and she stood there speechless. “Ah...um...!”
    “I'm Lenalee Lee.” Lenalee gave a sweet, encouraging smile, and introduced the rest of the people. Her confidence restored, Yuki acted the gracious host. “Well, let me show you to your rooms...”
    Two days later...
    Zero groaned inwardly, slumping over his breakfast. He was exhausted, and had the Kuran brat to thank for it. He had counted on “getting along” with Kanda, which meant ignoring him. That part had worked pretty well. What Zero did not count on was Allen and Lavi bursting into the room at all times of the day, trying to annoy Kanda, which had resulted in Zero's personal space being invaded and a few unwanted incidents with an unsheated Mugen swinging around wildly. Also Allen and Lavi were unbearably noisy when they were not in the room, added on to Miranda's constant hysterics...how DID these people LIVE?!
    “What's wrong, Zero?” Yuki asked him, concerned.
    What's wrong? WHAT'S WRONG?! I WANT TO KILL KANAME KURAN, THAT'S WHAT'S WRONG! BUT I CAN'T LAY A SINGLE DARNED HAND ON HIM...DAMMIT!
    But of course he could not tell her that. He simply mumbled an unintelligible reply and slumped further into his breakfast, resulting in a faceful of ramen noodles.
    “Yuu.”
    Kanda ignored Allen and Lavi, continuing to eat his soba and tempura.
    “Yuu. Yuu.”
    “Shut up.”
    “Yuu. Yuu. Yuuyuuyuuyuuyuuyuuyuuyuuyuuyuuyuuyuuyuuyuuyuuyuuyu uyuuyuuyuuyuuyuuyuuyuuyuuyuuyuuyuuyuuyuuyuuyuuyuuy uuyuu--”
    “SHUT UP! WHAT IS IT?! DON'T CALL ME THAT!”
    “Let us copy your arithmetic homework...”
    “AS IF I WOULD!!!” Of course this resulted in Allen and Lavi almost getting butchered by an enraged Kanda, who then departed, glowering, to slash at training dummies, or whatever unfortunate passerbys came his way.
    “Lenalee.”
    “Hmm? Yes...?” they approached her at her table, not far from where Kanda had been sitting. Miranda was with her, unusually calm that morning.
    “Lend us your arithmetic homework.”
    “You should have done it last night,” she looked at them reprovingly, not unlike a teacher.
    “So...” they both showed their most pitiful expressions.
    “No.”
    “Ehh...”
    “Miranda, lend us your homework.”
    “Eh? EH? Ah---but--but----”
    “You wouldn't want to see us punished, would you?”
    “Ah...but...--”
    “Standing outside the classroom and suffering from aching feet...?”
    “AH! No...BUT!!!”
    Both Allen and Lavi shot their puppy-dog eyes at her now, knowing that this was Miranda they were talking to.
    “Then we'll die...” (Allen.)
    “...of pneumonia in this cold weather!” (Lavi.)
    “AND IT'LL BE YOUR FAULT!!!” this in unison, of course complete with pitiful expressions and huddling action.
    “AHHH!!! OH, YOU CAN HAVE IT!!!! PLEASE DON'T DIE! DON'T DIE! I BEG YOU! AHH!!!”
    Having gotten what they needed, Allen and Lavi smirked at each other. Conspirators, their shared glance seemed to say.
    Playlist: Rinne Rondo by ON/OFF.
    [Ending Note: Yes, that borrowing of homework part was weird, but...I couldn't resist. It seems so much like what they would do...too lazy to complete homework..so...Review please!]

できねぇ時?
    そん時ゃ諸共心中だよ

Junior Member tsubasa92 is on a distinguished road tsubasa92's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-01-2011 02:08 AM
    User Info
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Quote Originally Posted by NatsuNoAme View Post

“Yuu.”
    Kanda ignored Allen and Lavi, continuing to eat his soba and tempura.
    “Yuu. Yuu.”
    “Shut up.”
    “Yuu. Yuu. Yuuyuuyuuyuuyuuyuuyuuyuuyuuyuuyuuyuuyuuyuuyuuyuuyu uyuuyuuyuuyuuyuuyuuyuuyuuyuuyuuyuuyuuyuuyuuyuuyuuy uuyuu--”
    “SHUT UP! WHAT IS IT?! DON'T CALL ME THAT!”
    “Let us copy your arithmetic homework...”
    “AS IF I WOULD!!!” Of course this resulted in Allen and Lavi almost getting butchered by an enraged Kanda, who then departed, glowering, to slash at training dummies, or whatever unfortunate passerbys came his way.

“Miranda, lend us your homework.”
    “Eh? EH? Ah---but--but----”
    “You wouldn't want to see us punished, would you?”
    “Ah...but...--”
    “Standing outside the classroom and suffering from aching feet...?”
    “AH! No...BUT!!!”
    Both Allen and Lavi shot their puppy-dog eyes at her now, knowing that this was Miranda they were talking to.
    “Then we'll die...” (Allen.)
    “...of pneumonia in this cold weather!” (Lavi.)
    “AND IT'LL BE YOUR FAULT!!!” this in unison, of course complete with pitiful expressions and huddling action.
    “AHHH!!! OH, YOU CAN HAVE IT!!!! PLEASE DON'T DIE! DON'T DIE! I BEG YOU! AHH!!!”
    Having gotten what they needed, Allen and Lavi smirked at each other. Conspirators, their shared glance seemed to say.
    Trying to imagine how the scenes are like...but they are definitely priceless. Miranda do homeworks? Lols.

So Allen and Lavi are going around borrowing homework from others to copy and get (1) bashing from Kanda, and (2) a sense of satisfaction from cheating the poor Miranda...omg, they rocked! Yah!

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei's Avatar
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Gifts Favorite Bioshock Syringe Bioshock Eve
    Mentioned
    274 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-27-2019 06:35 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aozorapen

Hah, Miranda's paranoid...she would DEFINITELY do her homework...for fear of thr teacher's wrath. How many questions she gets right, I don't know....(:

できねぇ時?
    そん時ゃ諸共心中だよ

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information