AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: You and Me

Member Akatsuki_Gurl has a reputation beyond repute Akatsuki_Gurl has a reputation beyond repute Akatsuki_Gurl has a reputation beyond repute Akatsuki_Gurl has a reputation beyond repute Akatsuki_Gurl has a reputation beyond repute Akatsuki_Gurl has a reputation beyond repute Akatsuki_Gurl has a reputation beyond repute Akatsuki_Gurl has a reputation beyond repute Akatsuki_Gurl has a reputation beyond repute Akatsuki_Gurl has a reputation beyond repute Akatsuki_Gurl has a reputation beyond repute Akatsuki_Gurl's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2010 02:16 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default You and Me

You and Me

What will they say, when they find out?
    What will they do?
    More importantly, what will WE do?
    We're not supposed to be together

We shouldn't be in love with one another
    And yet, here we stand
    Beside each other
    Trying to hide our love from the world around us

Why is it that our love is not considered love?
    Is it wrong?
    A sin?
    A disgrace?

When did we enter a world where love is so wrong?
    Where you have to hide what you truly feel in your heart
    Though somehow our love feels right in my heart
    And so, I'm going to follow it

And I know it'll lead me back to you
    We'll stand strong together
    Side by side, back to back, and hand in hand
    Just you and me

Forever...

Notes: Ok, this is dedicated to some of the most beautiful people I've ever come across. I won't say who they are here. But they've inspired me so much. This poem is about loving someone of the same gender as you.
    Love is love. Regardless of gender. And that is it. Sorry if this annoys some of you.

'All I want, is for someone to accept me, as me.'

Senior Member kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-09-2011 03:26 AM
    Threads

a nice poem about a forbidden love keep up the good work

Nanobyte's minion SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Luna Cake Lie Soras Keyblade
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-20-2017 06:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 1596-5790-7816-3407

Well it's not really clear that this is a love between people from the same gender, so maybe you should write something that says so if that was the point of your poem. When I read it, it made me think that one person was ashamed of their love, which hurts a lot if that was the case.

I like your writting style and if flows real well. I like how you express the emotions as well and it was nice reading it.

Member Akatsuki_Gurl has a reputation beyond repute Akatsuki_Gurl has a reputation beyond repute Akatsuki_Gurl has a reputation beyond repute Akatsuki_Gurl has a reputation beyond repute Akatsuki_Gurl has a reputation beyond repute Akatsuki_Gurl has a reputation beyond repute Akatsuki_Gurl has a reputation beyond repute Akatsuki_Gurl has a reputation beyond repute Akatsuki_Gurl has a reputation beyond repute Akatsuki_Gurl has a reputation beyond repute Akatsuki_Gurl has a reputation beyond repute Akatsuki_Gurl's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2010 02:16 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by SigmaSD View Post
    Well it's not really clear that this is a love between people from the same gender, so maybe you should write something that says so if that was the point of your poem. When I read it, it made me think that one person was ashamed of their love, which hurts a lot if that was the case.

I like your writting style and if flows real well. I like how you express the emotions as well and it was nice reading it.
    Thank you for the constructive crit Sigma! Much appreciated! I'm also glad you like my writing style. ^_^

'All I want, is for someone to accept me, as me.'

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information