AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: conversation unblocker

Senior Member Shinigami_55 has a reputation beyond repute Shinigami_55 has a reputation beyond repute Shinigami_55 has a reputation beyond repute Shinigami_55 has a reputation beyond repute Shinigami_55 has a reputation beyond repute Shinigami_55 has a reputation beyond repute Shinigami_55 has a reputation beyond repute Shinigami_55 has a reputation beyond repute Shinigami_55 has a reputation beyond repute Shinigami_55 has a reputation beyond repute Shinigami_55 has a reputation beyond repute Shinigami_55's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-02-2011 06:15 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default conversation unblocker

you dont knw what a conversation unblocker is??
    Simple: have you ever been in an elevator whit a neighbor, in one of thoselong trips to the last floor of a skycrapper and in the air stays that awkward silence in you, or him/her gotnothing to say after used the always usefull methereology talk? what both of you need was an conversation unblocker.Dont go crazy!! In thios thread there will be a few of them.
    Post yours too, plz.
    and share your opinions on them.

1) The classic

Of course! Lets imaginethat you enter your elevator, together whit a neighbor. Both of you are going to the last floor. AND NOW WHAT?? OMG!! AND NOW!?

You: of course... thats right... of course...
    Neighbor: here we are...
    You: tired...
    Neighbor: yeah...
    You: of course... thts right... of course...
    Neighbor: or not...
    You: Ah its true! Did you knw that the first bicicle was manufactured in 1817??

THAT IS... a conversation unblocker!!!

I admit that at first glance, it may look not that good as an unblocker, but believe me. It works. I've met a girl whit this:
    - did you know that the first bicicle was manufactured in 1817??
    and she said: Let me take you to the hospital, jst for check.
    And I, ok lets go.

2) the walk

You nad another person, are walking (destination are not important) after you runout the themes. «whos beat who» and «whos sexyer»etc.,you get whitout a talk subject. WHAT TO DO?? OMG!! The silence, the awkwardness!!

You: of course... of course...
    The other person: here we go...
    You: yeah...
    The other person: hey... whos that guy waving at us??
    you: oh, its doctor nelson...
    the other person: oh yeah... good doctor. One time,I sneased and my eye popped off.. It was him who put the eye back to the place again.
    you: see!? its life...
    the other person: yeah...
    you: oh, did you knw that is impossible for a person to lick is own elbow??

C'mon guys, stop it!! I sayd it was impossible. i mean it!!

I will post some more later
    Created to Overrule Everything

Senior Member Erisa has a reputation beyond repute Erisa has a reputation beyond repute Erisa has a reputation beyond repute Erisa has a reputation beyond repute Erisa has a reputation beyond repute Erisa has a reputation beyond repute Erisa has a reputation beyond repute Erisa has a reputation beyond repute Erisa has a reputation beyond repute Erisa has a reputation beyond repute Erisa has a reputation beyond repute Erisa's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2009 12:30 AM
    Threads

You: I got my stomac removed now all I can eat is grass

Senior Member sugoi-san has a brilliant future sugoi-san has a brilliant future sugoi-san has a brilliant future sugoi-san has a brilliant future sugoi-san has a brilliant future sugoi-san has a brilliant future sugoi-san has a brilliant future sugoi-san has a brilliant future sugoi-san has a brilliant future sugoi-san has a brilliant future sugoi-san has a brilliant future sugoi-san's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-12-2009 05:43 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Erisa View Post
    You: I got my stomac removed now all I can eat is grass
    lol. I think I would go with "So this goat explodes one day..."
    Loli Rawk - It r teh blawg

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I really don't talk to strangers a lot, but I guess "How about that weather?"

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

They should have named it Doom4 or something DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Drunk
    Gifts Binoculars Kawaiislice Medkit
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-08-2023 04:46 AM
    Threads

Neighbor: ...
    Me: ...
    Neighbor: So h...
    Me: Excuse me, I need to make a call.
    Phone: Your credit is 0.14

It's never safe to turn off your computer - Silent Strike

Senior Member Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-20-2011 04:22 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Eris View Post
    I really don't talk to strangers a lot, but I guess "How about that weather?"
    I prefer to ask "What did the weatherman predict the weather was going to be like?" and continue on with a rant about Norm Hoffman.

Senior Member Erisa has a reputation beyond repute Erisa has a reputation beyond repute Erisa has a reputation beyond repute Erisa has a reputation beyond repute Erisa has a reputation beyond repute Erisa has a reputation beyond repute Erisa has a reputation beyond repute Erisa has a reputation beyond repute Erisa has a reputation beyond repute Erisa has a reputation beyond repute Erisa has a reputation beyond repute Erisa's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2009 12:30 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by sugoi-san View Post
    lol. I think I would go with "So this goat explodes one day..."
    Nonono
    I'd be like
    "YO this is my pig jeffrey!"
    Works everytime 8D

This is my AWESOME face! Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2009 06:54 PM
    Threads

How about, "You smell tasty"?

Or, "So how bout them pagan sacrifices, eh?"

Also, "So, do ya think we should mow down all Black Friday shoppers with a .50cal machine gun? Could be a spectator sport!"
    The Tao of Rayne - Clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience...if that fails, try something in the dairy variety.

Cowboy Psychologist Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2013 12:07 AM
    Threads

I don't usually get that awkward silence. Either a comfortable silence, or a comfortable conversation. If I need to break the ice, I find a smile, offer of a handshake, and an introduction works wonders.

Of course, if I'm out to worry people, muttering a swear word followed by "Burn, then bury... dammit..." works well too.

Bad Memory

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Storm Strife View Post
    How about, "You smell tasty"?

Or, "So how bout them pagan sacrifices, eh?"

Also, "So, do ya think we should mow down all Black Friday shoppers with a .50cal machine gun? Could be a spectator sport!"
    Any line from is also acceptable. "My anus is bleeding" or "And now, angry ticks fire out of my nipples" are especially good ways of breaking the ice.
    Last edited by Eris; 07-10-2009 at 07:32 PM.

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

There's nothing new Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2011 11:27 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"I have three months to live."
    Ehhh, I dunno if I'll stick around. We'll see.

The List of Hate, My self-indulgent journal-thing.
    Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

This is my AWESOME face! Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2009 06:54 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Shinigami_55 View Post
    you: oh, did you knw that is impossible for a person to lick is own elbow??
    Actually, I need to bring this up with you.

While not everyone can, a number of people are capable of licking their elbows.

This is from Guinness World Records: "Elbow Licking. Contrary to popular urban legend, it is quite possible to lick your own elbow. Guinness World Records receives about five claims a day for this and stresses the following point: Being able to lick your own elbow is not, in any sense, a world record. If you're one of the rare few who can lick your elbow, save it for the water cooler."
    The Tao of Rayne - Clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience...if that fails, try something in the dairy variety.

Bring Trent The Horizon Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-23-2009 01:25 PM
    Northampton,Massachusetts,Williston Boarding School
    Threads

You:Yeah...
    Neighbor:mhmmm
    You:yup...
    Neighbor:mhmm
    You:Almost there 5th floor
    Neighbor:ya..
    You:SOOOOoooo that Oliver Sykes what hunk am I right? eh? ehhh?
    Oli Syckes=Sexy Beast

Senior Member Shinigami_55 has a reputation beyond repute Shinigami_55 has a reputation beyond repute Shinigami_55 has a reputation beyond repute Shinigami_55 has a reputation beyond repute Shinigami_55 has a reputation beyond repute Shinigami_55 has a reputation beyond repute Shinigami_55 has a reputation beyond repute Shinigami_55 has a reputation beyond repute Shinigami_55 has a reputation beyond repute Shinigami_55 has a reputation beyond repute Shinigami_55 has a reputation beyond repute Shinigami_55's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-02-2011 06:15 AM
    Threads

Originally posted by storm strife
    Actually, I need to bring this up with you.

While not everyone can, a number of people are capable of licking their elbows.

This is from Guinness World Records: "Elbow Licking. Contrary to popular urban legend, it is quite possible to lick your own elbow. Guinness World Records receives about five claims a day for this and stresses the following point: Being able to lick your own elbow is not, in any sense, a world record. If you're one of the rare few who can lick your elbow, save it for the water cooler."
    yeah i know. but its not an cummon thing.

thnx 4 your unblocers guys. i really apreciate it. they are funny, and sum sarcastic too
    Created to Overrule Everything

Rising Falcon! Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Xmas Tree Present Gurren Kamina Glasses
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-01-2017 11:40 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ErraticKyosuke

Me: The voice tells me to burn things.
    Neighbor: You too?

Three Nil Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Bleach Ichigo Mask Soras Keyblade Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-17-2011 04:38 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

i dnt feel awkward i jus dnt say anything cuz i dnt wanna talk to them

"Dark light come shine in her lost heart tonight
    And blind all fears that haunt her with your smile
    Dark light"-HIM

boopaloop! Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-05-2010 07:24 PM
    Threads

Person A: ...
    Person B: ...
    Person A: So what are your thoughts on child pornography?
    Person B: I think it's great!

face·less –adjective 2.lacking personal distinction or identity

SOS Brigade Leader kirei-chan has a reputation beyond repute kirei-chan has a reputation beyond repute kirei-chan has a reputation beyond repute kirei-chan has a reputation beyond repute kirei-chan has a reputation beyond repute kirei-chan has a reputation beyond repute kirei-chan has a reputation beyond repute kirei-chan has a reputation beyond repute kirei-chan has a reputation beyond repute kirei-chan has a reputation beyond repute kirei-chan has a reputation beyond repute kirei-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-21-2009 10:24 AM
    Threads

You must be having a conversation with Sugoi-san. ^^
    RaShayRitto, Seraphemei, Infinita, Serpentarius, lilminx, kirei-chan.
    The coolest kids in school.

Get some.

Closed Thread

Thread Information