AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: PROJECT A-KO VS MAGNUS ROBOT FIGHTER!(Prologue)

Hybrid View

Junior Member Krash is on a distinguished road Krash's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-05-2009 05:51 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default PROJECT A-KO VS MAGNUS ROBOT FIGHTER!(Prologue)

PROJECT AKO VS MAGNUS ROBOT FIGHTER!

Prologue.

It was the end of all worlds in the Valiant universe as we spoke.

Unity 2000 came and went as the war was at long last over.
    Many heroes and villians and warriors were tossed across the stars and other universes.

One,for example was tossed into another universe,similar to our own,but very different in many ways.

The lone warrior was tossed across the stars and plummeted to our earth and was landed in of all countries,Japan.

He flew across the night sky like a flaming comet and landed in the alleyway of a great and vast city.

"CRASHH!"

The warrior landed smack in a garbage dumpster and was out for several minutes before awakening.

"Huh--snort--what the hell?"he said aloud.

The warrior arose and jumped out of the dumpster and was back on firm yet shaky legs.
    He rubbbed at his head,shoulders,they ached and burned from his so called trip.

"Uuughhh..where the hell am I this time?"he thought. "Is it new york my time,or the 20th century time again?"

He saw large buildings and skyscrapers all around him,but couldn't make out where he was.
    The man then went out into one of the deserted city streets.

He could find more buildings with neon signs,large street lamposts and concrete laiden streets that led into the deeper parts of the

Suddenly,he saw something..all too familair.

It was a robot..a sanitation robot doing it's nightly rounds cleaning the city streets with a built in broom and dustpan.

The man rolled his eyes and sighed in irratation.
    "It..figures."he said and then walked right up the robot.

The robot turned to see the stranger in shadows,and the last thing it saw was his right fist thrusting forward and smashing it's very face in--HARD!

"KRAKK!"

The robot's head was knocked right off and then the stranger did the same to it's chest,smashing a hole right through it.

The sanitation robot was down and out for keeps,the smasher did his job,for the moment.

"Alright then.."he thought. "..maybe I don't know where I am..yet. But it matters not..I know what's infesting this place so far---ROBOTS!
    And it's up to me to weed them all out--or die trying!"

The man went on his way out into the city,while on the way,he smashed a few vid

He was unaware of the danger he was going to place himself in,and he was going to have more mechas and robots than he could shake a stick at it.

IT BEGINS!
    AKO VS MAGNUS!
    CH.1..SOON!
    Last edited by Krash; 07-09-2009 at 09:09 PM.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information