AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Thread: Pleasure to be here...

Threaded View

Member ghosti5of6 has a reputation beyond repute ghosti5of6 has a reputation beyond repute ghosti5of6 has a reputation beyond repute ghosti5of6 has a reputation beyond repute ghosti5of6 has a reputation beyond repute ghosti5of6 has a reputation beyond repute ghosti5of6 has a reputation beyond repute ghosti5of6 has a reputation beyond repute ghosti5of6 has a reputation beyond repute ghosti5of6 has a reputation beyond repute ghosti5of6 has a reputation beyond repute ghosti5of6's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-20-2012 03:13 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Post Pleasure to be here...

I posted on another thread, but thought I should step up and do it right. I'm new to the forum thing...bare with me

Name: Josh
    Hometown: San Diego
    Ethnicity: Mutt
    Height: 74"
    Weight: 235
    Hair: Brown
    Eyes: Hazel

Hobbies and Interests:
    Anime, Gaming, Driving, Paintball, Movies, Music, Travel...

Xbox Gamertag: WanderinSamurai

Anime Series:
    BubbleGum Crisis, Record Of Lodoss War, Blue Seed, Cowboy Bebop, EATMAN, 3x3 Eyes, El Hazard, Escaflowne, Samurai X, GoldenBoy, GunSmith Cats, Bastard, All Purpose Cultural Cat Girl Nuku Nuku, Noir, Wolfs Rain, Berserk, Mahoromatic, Elfin Lied, The Irresponsible Captain Tylor, Noein, Bleach, Naruto, Fate Stay Night, Fullmetal Alchemist, Busou Renkin...

Anime Movies or Singles:
    Wonderful Days, Bleach 1 & 2 (can't wait for 3), the five for Naruto, Spriggan, Ninja Scroll, Akira, Escaflowne...

Import Cinema:
    Red Shadow, A Man Called Hero, The Legend of ZU, Shaolin Soccer, Fighter in the Wind, Shiri, Guns & Talks, Saikano, 2009 Lost Memories, the Young and Dangerous Saga and Born to be King, Gen X Cops, Returner, Samurai Fiction, Bounce, The Duel, Once Upon A Time In China, The Storm Riders, Tokyo Eyes, The Wesley's Mysterious File, Time and Tide...

RPG (dice and paper):
    Rifts, World Of Darkness, Star Wars, Exalted, Aberrant...

About me:
    I try to go to Dragon Con every year, as long as work will allow. My favorite color is black, but I also like blue, purple and white. I love all forms of water, especially the rain. My favorite things to eat are Curry, Sushi, Bulgogi, and Pizza...course I love food in general...except for brussel sprouts (no amount of sauce can make those things taste good).
    I've been to many places, but by far my favorites have been Korea and Okinawa.
    I've loved anime for about...well, being that Robotech was..i just didn't know it at the time...I've loved anime all my life, but really wasn't truly introduced to it till '96 when a friend showed me Rocord of Lodoss War, Bubblegum Crisis, and El Hazard. So... I've loved anime for about 13 years. I try to watch as much as i can; sometimes its hard waiting a week for the next episode to come out so i can DL it. But I also get the DVDs; sharper image and special features are always nice. That, and i like to get the entire series and just watch it straight through. It may take 12-14 hours, but it's time well spent.
    I've been gaming for about nine years now, though recently have not been due to no groups in the area (that I know of), but that's why online freeform is so awesome.

If you want to throw down, or team up, hit me up on XboxLive.
    Last edited by ghosti5of6; 07-08-2009 at 10:00 AM.
    Life...In Every Breath

Thread Information