AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Maya Ibuki Wallpaper... Doko??

Junior Member Katsurugi Katsurugi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-24-2003 06:51 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

I just came back to this site after a long long time and wanted to "update" my wallpapers because my resolution changed from 800 to 1024. Anyway, I'm looking for an Eva wallpaper featuring Maya Ibuki. This particular one has as white backdrop with Maya in a grey worksuit in the foreground and has her headshot in greyscale as the background. If anyone knows what I'm talking about, please tell me where I can get a 1024 version of this wallpaper.

Go here for an 800 version of the Maya Ibuki wallpaper:
    http://www.geocities.com/darkmerlin16/eva_07_800.bmp

She's so too cute... I need her in 1024...

Junior Member Katsurugi Katsurugi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-24-2003 06:51 AM
    Threads

Oops... sorry. The link doesn't work.

http://www.geocities.com/darkmerlin16/eva_07_800.jpg
    This one works, but it's a smaller version, not 800x600.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-31-2003 12:53 PM
    Threads

next time use the edit button...

anyway, the last link only woks if you copy it and paste it into your browserline...

no, i don't know where to get that wall (maybe make on on your own?)
    everyone is connected... the fact that you can read this speaks for it

:: www.eyedacor.org :: www.eyedacor.com :: www.eyedacor.de ::
    ...will be public again at january 2004

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-12-2004 08:40 PM
    Threads

i dont know either but that is a nice wp
    sure would liek to see it at a bigger size
    someone is always there...annoying isn't it?

Senior Member escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-25-2009 07:58 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

I don't really like the overlay of the two picture. Have one decrease in opacity and the other more solid that way you have a focus and a non-focused pic.

☃ Snowmen! ☃
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-13-2009 08:17 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

you can easily resize images using a variety of programs; like photoshop or other image editing prog. Some programs are free, so check out download.com . To go from 800 to 1024 is a big jump, so some recommend increasing the size a little bit at a time. Like, go from 800 to 900, then 900 to 1024. (it pays to watch The Screen Savers&#33

Pink is the new Pooky
    Party it up in Wallpapers
    | join the AF Gaia guild!
    "Spilt coffee has a sad remembrance of old"- from a plastic bag seen on the train

musing of a mod : Illuminated Spirits : Theme: uber_pink

Senior Member RequiMem RequiMem's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2004 01:02 AM
    Threads

To be honest, if you know you're going to be working at 1024, it doesn't make much of a difference at all if you scale twice, especially if you use bicubic sampling (most programs do). Actually, if you use the nearest neighbor method, (photoshop lets you choose) it turns out worse. Just remember to always use bicubic scaling and your images should look fine.

Generally, if you're working on a wallpaper. Work at a high resolution to start, like 1600x1200 and then scale to 1024x768 or 800x600 when done. This way it's easier (cleaner) to scale because of the constant 4:3 ratio. Also, problems like jagged edges are easier to deal with since often they are less noticable after scaling down.

<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>March 2004 MS Paint Only Competition Winner</span>

Senior Member wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts PPG Bubbles Aria Neko
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-22-2014 04:34 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: wizzadoo

One of the best programs for resizeing is IrfanView. With that u can resize an image with less loss of quality.

Closed Thread

Thread Information