AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Jak and Daxter games

POLITE AND OCCASIONALLY ANGRY ABOUT STUFF Naughty Dog has a reputation beyond repute Naughty Dog has a reputation beyond repute Naughty Dog has a reputation beyond repute Naughty Dog has a reputation beyond repute Naughty Dog has a reputation beyond repute Naughty Dog has a reputation beyond repute Naughty Dog has a reputation beyond repute Naughty Dog has a reputation beyond repute Naughty Dog has a reputation beyond repute Naughty Dog has a reputation beyond repute Naughty Dog has a reputation beyond repute Naughty Dog's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-13-2015 12:56 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Jak and Daxter games

Post you're opinions of the Jak and Daxter games here. To me, this is one of the best games ever produced for the PS2.

...But there is also bad news to Jak and Daxter fans. The long rumored Jak and Daxter game is going ahead. "But Naughty Dog" you may say "That's GOOD news!"

Well, Naughty Dog (the actual company, not me) has handed the game to Full Impact games. I admit, the game looks stunning. But for me, it won't be the same.

I know this seems extreme, but I seriously feel like a part of me has died today (no pun intended). But I won't waste your time. Enjoy!

that guy with the beard JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO.'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-21-2011 12:16 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Jimbo8472

I all 5 of the Jak games are pure gold

I dont know anyone that didint like them.

Senior Member Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pokedex 025 - Pikachu
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2012 02:07 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Naughty Dog View Post
    Post you're opinions of the Jak and Daxter games here. To me, this is one of the best games ever produced for the PS2.

...But there is also bad news to Jak and Daxter fans. The long rumored Jak and Daxter game is going ahead. "But Naughty Dog" you may say "That's GOOD news!"

Well, Naughty Dog (the actual company, not me) has handed the game to Full Impact games. I admit, the game looks stunning. But for me, it won't be the same.

I know this seems extreme, but I seriously feel like a part of me has died today (no pun intended). But I won't waste your time. Enjoy!
    I would have to agree the story was very well executed on just about every plot twist. The graphics were border line fantastic for it's time. It also had a lot of characters who had been developed very well. Though when they brought it to the PSP the quality of everything just seemed to slip away.
    Gero Server Guru

There's nothing new Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000's Avatar
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2011 12:27 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The first one was decent. The second one angered me, and the worm turned.
    Ehhh, I dunno if I'll stick around. We'll see.

The List of Hate, My self-indulgent journal-thing.
    Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

Junior Member Panpan92 has much to be proud of Panpan92 has much to be proud of Panpan92 has much to be proud of Panpan92 has much to be proud of Panpan92 has much to be proud of Panpan92 has much to be proud of Panpan92 has much to be proud of Panpan92 has much to be proud of Panpan92 has much to be proud of Panpan92's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-14-2009 11:39 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 6660295356317407

I loved and beat the four for the PS2, but I couldn't really take Daxter for PSP as a part of the series. It seems like it was a really good idea, but could have used better execution. Then again I probably didn't get far enough into the game to enjoy it. When you said they're handing it over do you mean that they're actually making more!

Live, Love, Die. Sir_Vlaken has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Vlaken has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Vlaken has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Vlaken has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Vlaken has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Vlaken has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Vlaken has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Vlaken has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Vlaken has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Vlaken has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Vlaken has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Vlaken's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-20-2009 12:17 PM
    Threads

Jack and dexter rocks ive played everysingle one i love em
    Life is short, Time is long. Spend will.

Junior Member AzureFlames is a splendid one to behold AzureFlames is a splendid one to behold AzureFlames is a splendid one to behold AzureFlames is a splendid one to behold AzureFlames is a splendid one to behold AzureFlames is a splendid one to behold AzureFlames is a splendid one to behold AzureFlames's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-16-2009 12:28 PM
    Threads

All of Jak and Daxter games are terrific, they are absolutely awesome. All of my friends who played it loves it.
    Anime and games are the forte of my life :P. For free prizes on games and other stuff click on one of these banners, signup and earn points for nice prizes

Closed Thread

Thread Information