AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Thread: Post your Pics 48: Summer Nights

Threaded View

Senior Member Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-15-2012 12:41 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@ Lovebeat - Yes, my hair is a bit reddish. I tried to dye it back to my natural hair color but the red just won't go away! Which is fine because I probably would have just dyed it back to red anyway.

@ Ollie - The shoot lasted an hour. I thought I'd bring along multiple outfits so the photos wouldn't be so boring. The dress I got in the first picture is from forever21, along with the shrug. It was actually too big for me so I had to find a belt to hold it up. Belt was bought at Aprie on the Ave in the University District. Turned out the belt was also too big for me, so I had to fold the elastic and sew it. It was a pain trying to find wedding attire to cover my tattoo.
    Last edited by Lola Granola; 07-31-2009 at 02:33 PM.

Thread Information