AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Nephilim's Sigs and Avies

Requiem Angel Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-06-2010 04:44 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Nephilim's Sigs and Avies

Hey guys I use Pixia and GIMP for my signatures (mainly Pixia though)

here's my latest (cough current cough) set.

Avy:

Siggy:

I know you don't normally use two different pictures for the set but they were both of Prier and I liked the idea so I thought I'd give it a shot.

C&C?
    Sig and avy by me.

"If looks could kill you'd be the one that takes my world and makes me numb."

Senior Member sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m's Avatar
    Gil
    Yeehaw
    Gifts Ariel Fox Snowman
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-05-2014 11:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: pppascal

These are really nice! I especially like the sig. The colors are awesome and I love the glowy effect and the text.

The quality of the avi render could be better.

Requiem Angel Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thanks, I think the sig is one of my best, and yeah looking at it now that you say something I think the avy could be better, I'll probably redo it.

Here's another two set I did cuz I can't sleep.

Avy:

Siggy:

Avy:

Siggy:
    Last edited by Nephilim; 07-09-2009 at 06:19 AM.
    Sig and avy by me.

Senior Member Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts 311 - Plusle 133 - Eevee Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    315 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-31-2014 03:25 AM
    Threads

The outer glow looks a little sloppy and looks blurred to me a big to much. It looks like you attempted to put a boarder on them, you could make them a little bigger to me, but other then that there really good, background matchs to me and everything. keep up the good work.

Senior Member Moonlight_Serenade has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight_Serenade has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight_Serenade has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight_Serenade has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight_Serenade has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight_Serenade has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight_Serenade has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight_Serenade has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight_Serenade has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight_Serenade has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight_Serenade has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight_Serenade's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-13-2009 01:11 PM
    Threads

My turn to C&C your work. ^^

First Post
    : As it has been said the av has poor quality. The sig however it certainly interesting. Not much to say but I wasnt very fond of the blurryness on the edges for the glow. I like the set tho.

Second Post:
    The first av is amazing, plain, simple, catching, nothing wrong. Tho the sig bothers me. The character's image quality is rather poor, the use of brushes on the same side somehow throws it off. And dont go for fancy font. For this one I think you shouldve done a simple font. The second av I see nothing wrong either. As for the sig I LOVE IT. The only problem I have is the visibility of your name. But I love the choice of colors and everything, dont see much to say. ^^

Overall you're very talented, try working on image quality and work on using the right choice of font. But thats all. I look forward to see more of your work.
    Kawaii Sigs By Me! Not Taking Requests atm!
    Behold My EverlastingBeauty!!

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thanks for the comments.
    And I see what you are saying about the visibility of the font on the third signature, I'm thinking of changing it I just don't know what too I was gonna try to match with the color of her horns but there them is kinda warm colored so I'm not sure if it would work ^^;.

Well I revisited the first avy dadadummmmmm:
    Avy:

Hopefully it's better than the original avy.

And a new sig I made while messing around with no sleep again.
    Avy:

Siggy:
    Sig and avy by me.

The Lines of Parallel parallelines has a reputation beyond repute parallelines has a reputation beyond repute parallelines has a reputation beyond repute parallelines has a reputation beyond repute parallelines has a reputation beyond repute parallelines has a reputation beyond repute parallelines has a reputation beyond repute parallelines has a reputation beyond repute parallelines has a reputation beyond repute parallelines has a reputation beyond repute parallelines has a reputation beyond repute parallelines's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-12-2009 02:34 AM
    Threads

Wow that pink banner with an elf ears looks soo kawaii~. It's soo awesome!. And too cute for me.. Devilish little girl. XD. T_T. Anyways. You're banner are too beautiful for me. That's why i can't say anything. Just keep improving and i know that you'll make the best banner evah. :P

parallelines.

"this line parallels another line, which may or may not exist in a different world"

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thank you for the compliment, if you'd like me to make you a sig just PM me with a picture you want me to use.

In the mean time here's another I made, I tried to keep everyone's advice in mind when I did this but I think I messed up with the glow again T.T

Avy:

Siggy:
    Sig and avy by me.

Closed Thread

Thread Information