AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Adoption

Member ladysesshomaru has a reputation beyond repute ladysesshomaru has a reputation beyond repute ladysesshomaru has a reputation beyond repute ladysesshomaru has a reputation beyond repute ladysesshomaru has a reputation beyond repute ladysesshomaru has a reputation beyond repute ladysesshomaru has a reputation beyond repute ladysesshomaru has a reputation beyond repute ladysesshomaru has a reputation beyond repute ladysesshomaru has a reputation beyond repute ladysesshomaru has a reputation beyond repute ladysesshomaru's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-06-2009 05:52 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

I think adoption is a great thing
    =D
    I myself am adopted. And I can't imagine what kind of life I'd have if I hadn't been adopted.
    I am not sure about children just yet, but if I were to have any, I would definately adopt rather then have one of my own.
    ***Love is the irresitable desire to be irresistably desired***

Lol, message boards. RexCars has a reputation beyond repute RexCars has a reputation beyond repute RexCars has a reputation beyond repute RexCars has a reputation beyond repute RexCars has a reputation beyond repute RexCars has a reputation beyond repute RexCars has a reputation beyond repute RexCars has a reputation beyond repute RexCars has a reputation beyond repute RexCars has a reputation beyond repute RexCars has a reputation beyond repute RexCars's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2018 11:18 PM
    Threads

It all depends on the age of the child when you adopt. I was adopted when I was 2 days old, so obviously the man and woman that adopted me were all I knew and will always be my 'parents' in every sense of the word.

It also depends on that age in which the parents tell the child that he/she was adopted into the family. This is clutch. My parents told me right when I was old enough to understand, but not old enough to get freaked out by the circumstances. 5 - 7 years old is the perfect age to let your child know.

I can tell you all with complete certainty, that I loved my parents as if they were my own blood. Some things transcend blood ties.
    Last edited by RexCars; 06-20-2009 at 02:36 PM.

Simple Truth CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-04-2010 02:07 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Legend of the Twilight View Post
    Well, lets see, 9 months of dealing with my body changing, mood swings, weird cravings, the preparations, and constantly worrying about the baby's condition.

Then the big finale is getting to be in pain four hours just before pushing a human being out of a small hole on my body. If it wasn't for the fact that a human skull was so big and hard, it wouldn't be such a big deal.

.... ....well, it's really quite a subjective matter. I've known people ( sisters, aunts, my mother) who take it rather as their rightful duty,gift than as a burden. It also depends on the environment of the pregnant mother. Things will always seem better and enjoyable if there are more helping hands around.

I get that being able to produce life seems amazing, but it just doesn't really amaze me personally. Life is produced all the time just as it is taken away all the time.
    Fed up too much people, are we? I really don't take life for granted, so I do think it is an amazing thing.

I think for most humans it is an instinct to want to reproduce. Maybe I'm just a weirdo but I have no desire what so ever to reproduce.
    ...not a weirdo at all...just another subjective matter...one's own choice after all...... besides, we are humans....not some wild predators...
    "To do is to be" - Descartes, "To be is to do" - Voltaire, "Do be do be do" - Sinatra.

NOTHING OUT OF THE ORDINARY

Member k-kid has a reputation beyond repute k-kid has a reputation beyond repute k-kid has a reputation beyond repute k-kid has a reputation beyond repute k-kid has a reputation beyond repute k-kid has a reputation beyond repute k-kid has a reputation beyond repute k-kid has a reputation beyond repute k-kid has a reputation beyond repute k-kid has a reputation beyond repute k-kid has a reputation beyond repute k-kid's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2009 11:56 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: Mario!

Quote Originally Posted by Rex Cars View Post
    It all depends on the age of the child when you adopt. I was adopted when I was 2 days old, so obviously the man and women that adopted me were all I knew and will always be my 'parents' in every sense on the word.

It also depends on that age in which the parents tell the child that he/she was adopted into the family. This is clutch. My parents told me right when I was old enough to understand, but not old enough to get freaked out by the circumstances. 5 - 7 years old is the perfect age to let your child know.

I can tell you all with complete certainty, that I loved my parents as if they were my own blood. Some things transcend blood ties.
    I completely agree. Don't go writing them a letter when they're 30 saying We adopted you. Send money.

The results would be disastrous and just short of 30 dollars
    Well peeps, Bruno is out. So go and either download a rip or buy a copy.

Senior Member Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2011 05:06 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: dragofgravity

I'll agree that adopting a child is a great idea if you dont want to go through the whole birthing process, yet I think that carrying on your bloodline is important. Don't get me wrong you could always do both (which is a better idea to me) or one or the other just as long as you're completely ready to give that child/children the love and caring they need.

Old and Cranky Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-17-2009 11:44 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Rex Cars View Post
    It all depends on the age of the child when you adopt. I was adopted when I was 2 days old, so obviously the man and woman that adopted me were all I knew and will always be my 'parents' in every sense on the word.

I also have to quote this because I agree with it as well.

Wedding is in October. And I'm going to be a dad. Super excited.

Cherubim Delight 4 All Seta Souji has a reputation beyond repute Seta Souji has a reputation beyond repute Seta Souji has a reputation beyond repute Seta Souji has a reputation beyond repute Seta Souji has a reputation beyond repute Seta Souji has a reputation beyond repute Seta Souji has a reputation beyond repute Seta Souji has a reputation beyond repute Seta Souji has a reputation beyond repute Seta Souji has a reputation beyond repute Seta Souji has a reputation beyond repute Seta Souji's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-10-2010 11:49 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Hello, Mr. Diocletian View Post
    I wouldn't know. I don't come from a very "traditional" family, but I define parent as someone who made you. You know, the people that gave you those two X chromosomes and those y chromosomes?

Plus, how do you think the kid reacts when he finds out the people who raised him aren't his real parents?
    Some kids are thankful that complete strangers would adopt a child they don't have any blood relation with and love them as their own.

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_86 View Post
    I agree its an amazing thing for a woman to give birth to a new life, but giving birth to a child does not make you the parent. Just means you had sexual relations with another human being and that was the end result. A parent is way more than just a person who gives birth to you. For any woman who gives birth to a child probably thinks how amazing it is, but what about the 100,000 orphans in the u.s. alone that were given birth to and do to certain circumstances were given up for adoption?
    Giving birth to a child does make you the biological parent. It doesn't however define that you are a 'good' one.

Well, lets see, 9 months of dealing with my body changing, mood swings, weird cravings, the preparations, and constantly worrying about the baby's condition.

Then the big finale is getting to be in pain four hours just before pushing a human being out of a small hole on my body. If it wasn't for the fact that a human skull was so big and hard, it wouldn't be such a big deal.

I get that being able to produce life seems amazing, but it just doesn't really amaze me personally. Life is produced all the time just as it is taken away all the time.

I think for most humans it is an instinct to want to reproduce. Maybe I'm just a weirdo but I have no desire what so ever to reproduce.
    You are creating life. I would say that is a small price to pay.

Adoption is great. Its harder to raise adopted children than your own so I give mad props to parents that practice this and are successful.

We can use more people like Brüno.

Senior Member Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-17-2011 12:15 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I think it is a good thing. I think we should make it easier to adopt...you know, less paperwork, less cost. Thorough background checks, etc.

However, I think we should focus on adopting our own nation's children before another. IE - I live in the US. I would adopt an American baby. I couldn't care less about poverty stricken third world nations. The US has hungry people, orphaned or unwanted children, and impoverished citizens.

We should help our own people first.

Member k-kid has a reputation beyond repute k-kid has a reputation beyond repute k-kid has a reputation beyond repute k-kid has a reputation beyond repute k-kid has a reputation beyond repute k-kid has a reputation beyond repute k-kid has a reputation beyond repute k-kid has a reputation beyond repute k-kid has a reputation beyond repute k-kid has a reputation beyond repute k-kid has a reputation beyond repute k-kid's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by revile View Post
    I think it is a good thing. I think we should make it easier to adopt...you know, less paperwork, less cost. Thorough background checks, etc.

However, I think we should focus on adopting our own nation's children before another. IE - I live in the US. I would adopt an American baby. I couldn't care less about poverty stricken third world nations. The US has hungry people, orphaned or unwanted children, and impoverished citizens.

We should help our own people first.
    That judgment is very narrow minded, in my opinion.

I'd love to see from your point of view, but I'm afraid I can't get my head that far up my butt.

(no offense intended, friend)

Senior Member Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Narrow minded? Who are we to reach so far, trying to change the world, when we can't put our own house in order?

So your heart bleeds for the less fortunate worldwide? Fine. But without people like me, no one would be watching out for people like you.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by revile View Post
    Narrow minded? Who are we to reach so far, trying to change the world, when we can't put our own house in order?

So your heart bleeds for the less fortunate worldwide? Fine. But without people like me, no one would be watching out for people like you.
    I did not say I feel sympathy for those suffering. As a matter of fact, I couldn't care less(most of the time)

People like you? Trying to change the world? Can't put our own house in order?

You must be random today

(I stated no offense intended)

P.S. This is getting so let's say we should both mind and respect each other and leave it at that.

Friends?
    (I got cookies!)
    Last edited by k-kid; 06-20-2009 at 04:20 PM.

Rising Falcon! Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Xmas Tree Present Gurren Kamina Glasses
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-01-2017 11:40 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ErraticKyosuke

Quote Originally Posted by Rem Nightfall View Post
    I think I have the best option. Like we neuter and spay cats and dogs. We should start doing that to people.
    I'm surprisd no one said 'You first' yet.

Well, it is a good thing in my opinion. You'll be giving a kid in need a home.
    Last edited by Señor Nobody; 06-20-2009 at 04:24 PM. Reason: Damn English!
    I now know what hell sounds like; I recommend a tactical nuclear strike on my position. Tell my family I love them.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by k-kid View Post

P.S. This is getting so let's say we should both mind and respect each other and leave it at that.

Friends?
    (I got cookies!)

I don't think you understand. Check your messages in a couple minutes.

boopaloop! IFS has a reputation beyond repute IFS has a reputation beyond repute IFS has a reputation beyond repute IFS has a reputation beyond repute IFS has a reputation beyond repute IFS has a reputation beyond repute IFS has a reputation beyond repute IFS has a reputation beyond repute IFS has a reputation beyond repute IFS has a reputation beyond repute IFS has a reputation beyond repute IFS's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-12-2012 02:03 PM
    I live in South Africa, Kempton Park, Birchliegh
    Threads

I was wondering what your thoughts were on Adoption. I have a very strong opinion on adoption. I would really like to adopt when I get to a certain age where I'm ready for children. I feel as though our world is bringing in more people than we are dieing off. Our world is over populating and people are having more children, but we are not taking care of the ones that are already on this earth. I think people should think of adoption before they bring someone new into the world. I'm not saying that if your having kids then your a horrible person for not adopting. This is only my opinion, I'm not trashing anyone who is pregnant or is planning to have their own kids.

What is your opinion on adoption?

the reason why most people have kids of their own is because an adopted one isn't blood, its not theirs, they feel that orphens are someone elses mistake so why should they clean it up. I have no problem with adoption, if my wife is unable to have kids one day then I'll adopt, and even if she can have kids, I'll still consider the posibility

Millionaire Campaign:
    Making millionaires out of everyone

This was unknowingly
    brought to you
    by .Elmer
    and knowingly
    sponsored by Baka Baka!!!

avi made by my sweet cousin .Elmer

My love has come. Ari_86 has a reputation beyond repute Ari_86 has a reputation beyond repute Ari_86 has a reputation beyond repute Ari_86 has a reputation beyond repute Ari_86 has a reputation beyond repute Ari_86 has a reputation beyond repute Ari_86 has a reputation beyond repute Ari_86 has a reputation beyond repute Ari_86 has a reputation beyond repute Ari_86 has a reputation beyond repute Ari_86 has a reputation beyond repute Ari_86's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-05-2010 10:44 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 2370 0071 2517 5181

Quote Originally Posted by lone_Sannin View Post
    So, should all other women give up their their most admirable biological right just because some irresponsible people drop their kids at the orphanage? Not all people can be as big-hearted as some can be. Though, I agree with what you said regarding parents.

I'm not saying the whole human race of women should just stop giving birth and having their own children. I'm only saying before you decide to bring another human being into this world, why don't you take a step back and look at the children who are already here. Also its not just irresponsible people, sometimes people have good reasons to drop give their child up. I think you never should give your child up, no one ever should but its not just people who give their children up. Sometimes the parents die and no one is there for them. I mean its not just irresponsible people.

alextchon, in my opinion I don't think just cause a woman gives birth to a child makes that woman the parent. Being a parent is a lot more than giving birth. I mean my mom could of given birth to me and then left me and I wouldn't think of her as my mother, she wouldn't be a parent to me.
    Last edited by Ari_86; 06-20-2009 at 04:58 PM.

Funny how? Funny like a clown? Do I amuse you?

Nana ♥ Raksha Keller has a reputation beyond repute Raksha Keller has a reputation beyond repute Raksha Keller has a reputation beyond repute Raksha Keller has a reputation beyond repute Raksha Keller has a reputation beyond repute Raksha Keller has a reputation beyond repute Raksha Keller has a reputation beyond repute Raksha Keller has a reputation beyond repute Raksha Keller has a reputation beyond repute Raksha Keller has a reputation beyond repute Raksha Keller has a reputation beyond repute Raksha Keller's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-09-2011 12:20 AM
    Threads

I don't want to get pregnant, I don't want to raise a baby, and I don't want a girl. I'm more of a pet person, but I want to sign up as a foster parent. Maybe one will take hold of me, and I'll adopt. I agree with how too many people are being created and there is waaaay too many not being cared for. I know someone who was a foster child and is now adopted. She loves her old family, but there was no way she could go back to it with what happened. They keep intouch, but the lady who adopted her is actually her best friend's oldest sister. Just thought you should know
    Nana 's Hachi

Cherubim Delight 4 All Seta Souji has a reputation beyond repute Seta Souji has a reputation beyond repute Seta Souji has a reputation beyond repute Seta Souji has a reputation beyond repute Seta Souji has a reputation beyond repute Seta Souji has a reputation beyond repute Seta Souji has a reputation beyond repute Seta Souji has a reputation beyond repute Seta Souji has a reputation beyond repute Seta Souji has a reputation beyond repute Seta Souji has a reputation beyond repute Seta Souji's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-10-2010 11:49 PM
    Threads

alextchon, in my opinion I don't think just cause a woman gives birth to a child makes that woman the parent. Being a parent is a lot more than giving birth. I mean my mom could of given birth to me and then left me and I wouldn't think of her as my mother, she wouldn't be a parent to me.
    And I agree. I was just stating from a biological view. A person that has a child but does not act appropriately as a father/mother does not deserve the title of a parent.

Excellent point.

My love has come. Ari_86 has a reputation beyond repute Ari_86 has a reputation beyond repute Ari_86 has a reputation beyond repute Ari_86 has a reputation beyond repute Ari_86 has a reputation beyond repute Ari_86 has a reputation beyond repute Ari_86 has a reputation beyond repute Ari_86 has a reputation beyond repute Ari_86 has a reputation beyond repute Ari_86 has a reputation beyond repute Ari_86 has a reputation beyond repute Ari_86's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Raksha Keller View Post
    I don't want to get pregnant, I don't want to raise a baby, and I don't want a girl. I'm more of a pet person, but I want to sign up as a foster parent. Maybe one will take hold of me, and I'll adopt. I agree with how too many people are being created and there is waaaay too many not being cared for. I know someone who was a foster child and is now adopted. She loves her old family, but there was no way she could go back to it with what happened. They keep intouch, but the lady who adopted her is actually her best friend's oldest sister. Just thought you should know
    Thank you for sharing your story! I personally don't want a child of my own, I would really like to adopt a sibling couple. I don't want my adopted child to be alone, so I would like to adopt a couple. I wish more people would adopt but, I also wish when people bring children into this world they would take care of them instead of just throwing them to the side like a piece of trash.

Isolated ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR's Avatar
    Gil
    Suspicious
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-07-2016 12:12 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

It is good for those who can't have kids or plan on never engaging in anything of a love life. I plan on adopting myself sometimes, better than relying on someone who might end up leaving me in the end.
    I am no more a rose than I am its thorns.
    No more a gentle breeze than I am the hailing storm.
    I am no more hated than I am loved.
    And I am no more heartfilled than I am heartless.
    This is who I am.
    ~ELR

Member skinnyp has a reputation beyond repute skinnyp has a reputation beyond repute skinnyp has a reputation beyond repute skinnyp has a reputation beyond repute skinnyp has a reputation beyond repute skinnyp has a reputation beyond repute skinnyp has a reputation beyond repute skinnyp has a reputation beyond repute skinnyp has a reputation beyond repute skinnyp has a reputation beyond repute skinnyp has a reputation beyond repute skinnyp's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-21-2009 01:11 AM
    Threads

I don't think there's anything wrong with adopting. I'm not sure what I want to do yet, but if my wife/gf/whoever I was with decided adopting was better for her, then I'd do that. I personally don't see any difference between the two. I personally favor the nurture side of the nature vs. nurture debate, so I think as long as a kid is raised someone who loves the kid, it's ok. I also don't really see anything important in bloodline or carrying my name, so in that way, adopting wouldn't really feel any different from having my own kid. Probably the only thing I'd regret (and it's not really a big deal at all) is the whole "which parent does the kid look like" debate.

I think adoption is a really good thing because so many kids are orphaned and really could use the family. My mom has close ties with an orphanage and I've seen firsthand how hard it is for them, so I really admire those who adopt.

Keeper Of Dreams ♪ Miyukara has a reputation beyond repute Miyukara has a reputation beyond repute Miyukara has a reputation beyond repute Miyukara has a reputation beyond repute Miyukara has a reputation beyond repute Miyukara has a reputation beyond repute Miyukara has a reputation beyond repute Miyukara has a reputation beyond repute Miyukara has a reputation beyond repute Miyukara has a reputation beyond repute Miyukara has a reputation beyond repute Miyukara's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-24-2009 03:03 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Hello, Mr. Diocletian View Post
    I wouldn't adopt. There's something about taking care of someone else's kids that wouldn't feel right. I think alot of it would have to do with the fact the kid can say "YOU'RE NOT MY FATHER!" at any moment and not respect me.
    But if you've had the child since they were little, I don't see how they could could say you're not there father, because you're the only father they have known.

I have an adoptive father, and he will be my daddy forever, in recenter years I've met my biological father, but I would never place him above my daddy, he didn't raise me, and has never been a 'father' in my life, so my adoptive father is the person I consider my 'real' father.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Miyukara View Post

I have an adoptive father, and he will be my daddy forever, in recenter years I've met my biological father, but I would never place him above my daddy, he didn't raise me, and has never been a 'father' in my life, so my adoptive father is the person I consider my 'real' father.
    I totally agree. A father is more than just someone who helped make you. I really wish there were not so many orphans. There's no reason for children to have no parents. No child should have to be alone in this world and its sad that other people have to clean up the mess other people have made cause they couldn't be responsible. I'd rather fix the problem than let it keep being a problem.

Closed Thread

Thread Information